PDA

View Full Version : fashon bug fun...

Wendy me
11-21-2006, 02:30 PM
today I had to run some errands for the up comming turkey day thingy....so out and about i drove by the fashion bug and those voices were like " WENDY WE WANT TO GO SHOPPING ..... WE HAVE BEEN GOOD ALL DAY...."
so who can argue with that?? in we go ... so poking around i picked out two long sleeve pull over top in the long length one pink with white lace ... and a to die for light gray top ...

so over comes this sales girl and as perky as can be askers can i help you??? i told her i was good and thank you much then she asked me are you sure they are going to fit her?? I said oh no they won't fit her .... but they will fit me just fine .... she said you know they are womens don't you?? i replayed who's ever thy were there all mine now... she blushed a bit ... we walked over to the cash register she rang them up i paid with my fashion bug card ....she smiled a said i hope i did not embarrass you?? i said not at all and that i enjoyed our little talk and assured here i would be back soon .....

now she was trying to be helpful and that she was i enjoyed my time at the bug and i quite sure that the sales girl did too .......

Tamara Croft
11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm trying to think of something to write.... but damn it Wendy..... that bloody avatar :eek:

:tongueout

So..... pictures??? we want pictures :bs:

Karren H
11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I hate those voices!! They always win too!!

Sounds like a fun time, you didn't have your cross-bow sticking out of your purse again?? That might have been giving her mixed signals if you did! :)

Love Karren

RobynG
11-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Normally I go shopping with my SO, but like you today we were good, went to the Wal-mart and you know after a coulpe of camis, thigh hi's, and a new skirt it was a little more than I wanted to spend. The payoff was the cashier complimenting me on how nice the colors go together "I'm sure she'll like them"
All's I could say was "yes she will"

Kristen Marie
11-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Wendy, I have a Fashion Bug on one of my travel routes and have had wonderful experiences with the more mature (older) SA's. They have been very helpful. But they are usually outnumbered 3 to 1 (even during the day), by young SA's who are OK to talk to, but then cluster together and talk about me. Just a little more uncomfortable than I would like.

Jenna1561
11-21-2006, 03:10 PM
I love The Bug - always helpful and courteous whether enfemme or endrab and the clothes are nice and well fitting.

Jenna

SherriePall
11-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Wendy -- I hear those voices a lot. Unfortunately, my purse is usually on the light side -- if you get my drift.
And Tamara, don't you like that pic of me Wendy is using as her avatar?

myMichelle
11-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Those darn voices...when they speak, ya gotta listen! The voices in my head always start screaming whenever I drive by a shoe store!

Phyliss
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM
After I finally got over my initial jitters about shopping at Fashion Bug, they haven't been able to keep me away.

The "VOICES" how well I know "them" .

M U S T G O S H O P P I N G. M U S T B U Y S O M E T H I N G.