PDA

View Full Version : how long are your fingers?

crispy
01-12-2005, 02:54 AM
compare the length of the 4th finger on each hand with the 2nd.

the theory is that if they are about the same length you were not exposed to much testosterone during foetal development, and will grow up to be girly.

if the 4th finger is clearly longer than the 2nd, you were exposed to more testosterone and are likely to be classically macho male.

please answer the poll to test if we CDs are girly in this way. GGs need not respond, thankyou ;)

I regret that I 'fail' the test - I am not girly.

Tristen Cox
01-12-2005, 03:21 AM
Uh Hu Thank you Crispy, Now that you've made us both look bad, is this based on any certain system. Or did you make this up ;) I still love you though, just being curious.

*Hugs*
Tristen

crispy
01-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Uh Hu Thank you Crispy, Now that you've made us both look bad, is this based on any certain system. Or did you make this up ;) I still love you though, just being curious.

*Hugs*
Tristen
comes from a BBC documentary about human genetics and development, my dear. Seriously.

they went into a secondary school and checked out the boy's football teams and compared with the norm. The footballers were macho without exception. The norm included a large proportion of girly boys.

Tamara Croft
01-12-2005, 04:03 AM
Well what about females??? and no I haven't voted, but just curious cus if I did vote, would have to be the first one!!!

Tamara x

biddy
01-12-2005, 04:37 AM
;) Good Poll I came out akward then again I came out second born of opposing twins. (TALK ABOUT GETTING IT WRONG) God hit the wrong one with the axe me thinks? I got tought one ounce that if you fold the middle finger back as far as possible toward the wrist you will have an accurate measurement of your OWN penis. Then you can tell me any-thing I give it a try :)

Tamara Croft
01-12-2005, 05:55 AM
4th finger is the one next to your little finger.....so ur macho :(

Tamara x

november_rain
01-12-2005, 06:51 AM
i had the biggest hand and fingers at work

ChristineRenee
01-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Each hand is different...so what does that make me then...a girly-macho man?:eek::D

MonaSmith
01-12-2005, 08:51 AM
I can't see much difference between mine. So does that confirm that I am girly or not? Or does the fact that I like to dress in female clothes have slightly more bearing on the whole 'girly'/'not girly' thing?

It might be true on average, but there is very little that is average about being a crossdresser.

crispy
01-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Each hand is different...so what does that make me then...a girly-macho man?:eek::D
that makes you very odd indeed.

but then you already knew that :D :p

crispy
01-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Bummer, I was confused you see, as I didn't think one counted a thumb as a finger! Anyway thanks, I'll go vote now. :D
so you've only got four fingers on each hand..... ??

must be a Scottish peculiarity, although I must say I've never noticed before. :D :p

crispy
01-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Well what about females??? and no I haven't voted, but just curious cus if I did vote, would have to be the first one!!!

Tamara x
sounds like a tomboy.

ChristineRenee
01-12-2005, 09:36 AM
that makes you very odd indeed.

but then you already knew that :D :pFlatterer!:o :p

Georgette
01-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Oh thank God I am a girly girl I love it.

Sarahj
01-12-2005, 10:13 AM
My fourth finger is far shorter than my second finger, what does that mean??
I was meant to be a girl??

Who cares I'm just having fun ;-)

Sarah

Sharon
01-12-2005, 10:20 AM
My fourth finger looks longer, but my index(2nd) finger starts much further back in the hand. So, in fact, my second finger is longer.

DonnaT
01-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Well, I've never counted the thumb as a finger, but will in this case.

4 is smaller than 2, but not by much.

Julie York
01-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Mine are different! Wow, never noticed before. One hand is male the other is female.....That makes me.......erm....erm........

(overload......overload.....overload....Julie York persona has shut down due to Identity Conflict )

Melissa A.
01-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Not much difference... guess fourth one is slightly longer.But wait aminute. This is a little more complicated than I thought.

I LOVE being a girl. Very girly when I am Melissa. But I'm just a cd, not a ts. Happy with my other side, too, Who is very much one of the guys.

So who am I, Sybill? :)

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Trinity_cat
01-12-2005, 07:56 PM
A definate increase in the 4th finger.

MACHO! ME!!...who are you kidding.

Kassandra
01-12-2005, 08:07 PM
No difference!

So that explains it!

Wouldn't that speed up SRS! All you do is go to the doctor's office show him your fingers and then he schedules the operation.

I think the HMO's would go for it then. No tedious year in transistion. Just stop at the clinic and then stop at the drivers license office and have it changed from M to F!

Sounds like a plan to me! :D

Tris

crispy
01-12-2005, 10:36 PM
No difference!

So that explains it!

Wouldn't that speed up SRS! All you do is go to the doctor's office show him your fingers and then he schedules the operation.

I think the HMO's would go for it then. No tedious year in transistion. Just stop at the clinic and then stop at the drivers license office and have it changed from M to F!

Sounds like a plan to me! :D

Tris
that's not fair. I wouldn't qualify. :(

Kassandra
01-12-2005, 11:14 PM
No problem Crispy.

Just have an operation to shorten your long fingers! Then you could have something else shortened!

Or you could slam them in doors... OUCH! :p

Love ya!

Tris

wilma
01-12-2005, 11:30 PM
my 4 th finger is bigger. And by the way Allison you have lovely hands. LOL Wilma

crispy
01-12-2005, 11:46 PM
No problem Crispy.

Just have an operation to shorten your long fingers! Then you could have something else shortened!

Or you could slam them in doors... OUCH! :p

Love ya!

Tris
I'm trying to wedge myself up against the slightly open door, and get my under-endowed dubree in the gap .........

............ just dropped my lap top. :eek: but it still seems to be working.

............. oh, you meant my fingers! SH*T.

Julie
01-13-2005, 12:06 AM
I remember reading something about this a few years ago. I can't remember how it all went but I do remember the finger lenght ratio pointing to me as being female influenced (my words, not theirs). I then did comparisons with others and there seemed to be something to this. I only wish I could find the article.

Kassandra
01-13-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm trying to wedge myself up against the slightly open door, and get my under-endowed dubree in the gap .........

............ just dropped my lap top. :eek: but it still seems to be working.

............. oh, you meant my fingers! SH*T.

I hope the door didn't lock when you slammed it! Talk about being on a short leash! LOL!

-Tris

Ava Mouse
01-13-2005, 12:15 AM
I'm exactly even...

Gorgeous hands & nails, AllisonUK! I'm growing my nails longer than what's normal for guys, too... Do people notice much?

crispy
01-13-2005, 05:57 AM
a trend is developing ....

come on girls. Join up as posting members and have your say.

Even lurkers can join!!

Georgette
01-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Do the lenght of the nails count., then my 4th is a lot shorter.

Wendy me
01-13-2005, 02:24 PM
thay are the same lenth should i shorten one??????????????

Paula A
01-13-2005, 03:01 PM
OK - to be scientific about it
When viewed and measured from the top my 4th finger is longer that my second 3-11/16" to 3-9/16" when measured from the top center of my knuckle to the spot on the nail where it turns white.

However when I turn my hand over and measure the bottom from the crease at the palm where the fingers meet it to the tip of the finger I get 2-3/4" (4th) to 2-7/8" (2nd).

Thus proving that Im a Crossdresser :eek: and (flip flop genderly speaking) all depending on which way I view my hand.

And there you have it. the scientific answer. :D

male....

female....

male....

female.....

Now if I can just change my clothes that fast. LOL

GraceUSA
01-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Mine are the same size on both hands.

I'm exactly even...

Gorgeous hands & nails, AllisonUK! I'm growing my nails longer than what's normal for guys, too... Do people notice much?

From my experience, no. I play classical guitar and I need long nails on my right hand but short nails on my left hand. My left thumb doesn't get used so I just keep that nail long (little less 1/4 inch). I don't use nail polish but use a nail buffer to polish them. The only comments I get are from other guitar players (usually asking how long I've been playing).

Grace

Wenda
01-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Okay, feel free to laugh at my lack of knowledge, but which is your 4th finger? Could someone tell me from these pics if mine is longer or not?

http://www.allisontv.org.uk/cdforum/left.jpghttp://www.allisontv.org.uk/cdforum/right.jpg
My hands look similar, except that Allison's nails are great, she has no visible scars and is not trying to kill a goddamned wart on her right hand!! wenda.

crispy
01-13-2005, 11:09 PM
My hands look similar, except that Allison's nails are great, she has no visible scars and is not trying to kill a goddamned wart on her right hand!! wenda.
yes, longer. sorry dear :(

Natasha Anne
01-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Oddly enough I read in the Jan 2005 Galmour Magazine today that males with a shorter index finger are more likely to cheat. Are they setting men up for failure right from the start!?

Stormgirl
01-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Feminine like I've been told

lynnegirlie
01-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm glad to report that my fingers match up with the fact that I'm wearing panties, have painted toemails and shaved legs!!

Yippeeee! :p

XO :rolleyes:

Lynne

Deina
01-16-2005, 06:42 PM
I'm confused! My ring fingers are about 5 mm longer than my first, but I'm far from macho, and always have been! :confused:

Deina

Since12
01-16-2005, 06:52 PM
My hands are Ginormas! Arnold Scwarzenegger? My hands are bigger then him, I am bult like him but bigger. I do not have a body like him though. Rock hard abs? No thanks.

LindaTS
01-18-2005, 08:14 AM
Mine are about the same lenght. I've been tested for testosterone levels and am very low so I don't know quite what to think.

jessica64
01-18-2005, 09:06 AM
my are the same size but my g/f's 4th finger is longer than her 2nd what does that make her
love Jessica

crispy
01-18-2005, 09:38 AM
my are the same size but my g/f's 4th finger is longer than her 2nd what does that make her
love Jessica
your boyfriend ..... :rolleyes: