PDA

View Full Version : suspicious spouse

Audry
11-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Some years back when I was Married my second wife said to me that her nylon hose was stretched when she put them on Hmmmm? Did I have to think fast on my feet at that one,, At that point in time I had no stash of my own
so I would once in awhile put her panties hose. Then it happened.. I felt like a kid getting caught with my pants off: (pun) I said take them back to the drug store were you bought them. :eek: I could feel my face geting flushed somewhat. She said. " but this is the second time" this month this has happened Hmmm?,, I said dont buy them at that place any more, maybe you might want to try a Womans clothing store instead of those Drug Stores. I dont know if she caught on,, not to long after that I heard her tell one of her girl friends that I had nicer looking legs then her,,,Boy did that ring a bell, This was my chance to tell her more about this subject when we were alone. but I just did'nt have the Guts, you see she was quite close to her friend and I did'nt want to take the chance that she might discuss it with her,,, as her Hubby was in a four piece band with me.
anyway we were divorced a couple of years later for other reasons.
as I look back I kind of wished that I would had talked with her about it.
after a long grinding divorce was final I ended up living alone aaaH! the world became my oyster.
The internet had started up, Digital cameras, photo dics, I was in cross dressers utopia.. I went on a C/D site and began emailing one of the girls on that site I would send him pics and he was really fascinated with my looks, He said that he had no camera to send pictures but he had a friend that would take one for him,, He was'nt to bad looking. but he was'nt in drag in the pic.. Anyway he talked me into meeting him in Buffalo NY which was Four Hundred miles from me. we had been talking on the phone for about a month, So I dicided to go, On the drive out there I began to get somewhat
apprehencive..
I met him as we had been planing, I got dressed and waited for him. He finally showed up two hours late:( ..
We talked small talk at first. and the flattery was elating me to no end he said that I could pass anywere I went but I had my own doubts on that subject, my hands were big and I had know feminine voice nor could I walk to good in heels for any long distance, All he had with him was a small suit case.
He asked if he could borrow a wig for he knew I a few from the many pics
I had sent him. in his bag he had, Get this!!! two sets hand cuffs, whip, hair brush, ropes, enema. and one pair of thigh high nylons,, the more we talked the more I'm thinking how in the hell am I going to handle this. and He began to tell me how much fun it is to be tied to the bed and getting the hair brush and whip aplied to my butt. I have met some people that were into spanking. in fact I have a friend and his wife that do the spanking thing but they don't harm one-another. The more this guy talked the more suspicious I became I told him that I would like some wine before the fun starts and being he knew his way around here would he get some... Thank God!!! He left the room to get some. I was still dressed to the nines, I threw on apair of my sneakers and and grabbed my stuff and just tossed everything in my luggage.
Darted down the hall, ran down the stairs hopping he would'nt spot me. It was dark and raining out and I had to find my way out of town which was a night-mare in it's self I got soaked getting to my car. dear lord I thought! Do I ask for directions Dressed as I am my face was messed up from the rain,, I went to a McDonalds drive in and got a coffee and asked how to get to the thru-way from here, The Kid looked at me kind of funny. but living in Buffalo NY He has probably see everything.
I got some directions and once I was on the New York State thu-way I was finaly on my way out of an ordeal I was not to cumfortalbe with,, what if he tied me to that bed and left melike in the Movies ,,,,,,:eek:
He did contact me by phone after that.. He said I should have tied me up before he left the hotel..... Be careful out there :straightface:

Audry

KateLongman27
11-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi a

Welcome to the forum, I have a feeling that this should be moved to MTF forum where you can get some good advice and hope you enjoy the stay.

sterling12
11-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi Audry:

Welcome to this forum. And now....on with The Show!

Meeting a stranger, in a non public situation=very bad idea! I know you had previously talked to this person. And, you chatted for a short while. However, it obviously got "over your head" in a very quick hurry!

A few years back, in my hometown we had a T-Gal hook up with an "Admirer" in one of our local bars, went off with him alone,
and ended up very dead!

If you want to meet other CDs, my best advise is join a support group. Remember, we just finished up with an annual Transgender Day of Remembrance, many of those Gals took the same type of risk.

In the future, I hope that we do not have to include you on that list, when we remember our dead.

If your "curious", at least learn the ropes and some of The rules of the game before you take chances. If you end up getting preped at the local funeral home, you won't even get to do your own makeup!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Audry
11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
It was a little bit worse that I put on the site,, This guy was a real sicky,
I played dumb like I was ready but needed to get tippsy for him. I insisted
that I needed to have it.. he almost did'nt leave. I probably good have fought him of but It might have intailed Police involvement., Name in papper.
Family finding me out,, Oh god!!! the repercussions could have been hideous at best This is the first time I have had to talk about it since it happened around 1996 or 1997 ,, Thank you for your carring thoughts ,,,
Audry