PDA

View Full Version : It's a "SAD" day 4 "ME"

biddy
01-12-2005, 03:59 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tamara Croft
01-12-2005, 04:10 AM
Biddy on behalf of this forum I apologise from the bottom of my heart that we have made you feel so neglected. Yes the last few days have not been fun for any of us and the forum was thrown into disarray :( So lets start today as a new day and from me to you a huge *hug* :)

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
01-12-2005, 04:30 AM
Truly we are sorry about the recent overlooking of your thread. That was not our intent to be so. Hopefully that will never happen again. It was not your fault. With that said I will do my best to answer anything you wish as I am sure the rest of the ladies will. This must have been terrible for you. Please forgive us.

All of my love
Tristen

Sharon
01-12-2005, 10:48 AM
You're not alone Biddy. This happens all the time unfortunately, especially on days when many threads are being responded to.

ChristineRenee
01-12-2005, 11:01 AM
:o I'm truly sorry we were not there for you Biddy. I can assure you that this isn't typical behaviour for this forum's members. There has been a lot of chaos recently on the site (growing pains) and many of us have been either so preoccupied by it or totally turned-off that it has impacted everyone to some degree. Still, that is no excuse for not responding to a fellow sister who is in pain.

Please forgive us and give us the opportunity to make amends for this very glaring oversight.

A very belated, but none the less sincere, welcome to the forum Biddy.

Love,
Christine Renee

Ashleigh
01-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Biddy, if you would please, just recap the points you would like to on this thread. I'm sure you will get some responses. I think things are getting back on track on the forum. I too apologize for not seeing your thread. We realize there is nothing more lonely than feeling neglected.

Welcome. Awaiting your reply.

Julie York
01-12-2005, 12:11 PM
You can't go back into the closet now.....Why? Because I have a fist full of your panties and you'll do yourself an injury trying to get away.

Seriously Biddy, threads sometimes get lost. Welcome back.

"Oh looks what's that over there?......HA!....Fooled you. I locked the closet door."

DonnaT
01-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Biddy, the thread you started at http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4427 is only two days old. Give it time.

Note, the measurements you gave limited who could respond, as we Americans aren't well equiped to convert metric measurements :D

Best advice I can give, aside from trying clothes on in the shops, is to take a string, measure around your waist and mark it one color, around your chest and mark it another color, around your neck and mark it a third color. Take the string with you to shop and and measure the clothes you like.

Noel Chimes
01-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Biddy please don't run off and hide again. It has been crazy for the past few days, but that is still no reason for us not to reach out to a sister in need. I too offer a heartfelt apology for not at least stopping to say hello. I hope you will forgive us.
As far as measurements go I am not much help. When I do go shopping, some of the racks have had conversion charts above the racks and I usually go by that. If all else fails, I'll take it home, try it on; if it fits, great. If it doesn't, if too big, goa size smaller. If too small, go a size larger. After a few trips to the store, you'll know exactly the sizes you will need.
That's what works for me. Not an exact science but what in this world is. Hope that helps. Hugs and kisses, Noel

DonnaT
01-12-2005, 02:46 PM
One good thing about the string, it is easily concealed, wrapped around a wrist for example.

Wendy me
01-12-2005, 02:47 PM
or as a neckless

Celeste GG
01-13-2005, 06:50 AM
Biddy, one problem for us Aussies is, that when we write posts, lots of those other girls are in their PJ's in bed. Then there are SOooooo many posts on each day. Ours sometimes gets lost.

Now having said that, I have offered to chat when you need it. and would certainly love to get you to Melbourne to Party. MistressCeleste@hotmail.com

No one else is responsible for your dressing cept YOU!!! Now as My S.A. country grandma would say "Buck up and get on with it!"

Vickie-CD
01-13-2005, 08:31 AM
My deepest apologies, I try to see what everyone here is saying each day, I don't know how I missed you. But, you have our attention now!!
Love,
Vickie

Julie York
01-13-2005, 12:15 PM
Julie York you appear to have a very special gift 4 finding things that Biddy can't e.g. The how to start "BUTTON" any chance that U may have an idea where I put that FLAMIN string?
Bye I,ve a 250km round trip to get organised to do what girls LOVE to do.
"SHOP"

It's on the rail by the barn where you left it after mending the fence.

Or you could use that old boot lace from the boots in the corner of the shed.

And if that's right I am definitely putting a bet on a horse tomorrow.

racheal
01-24-2005, 07:43 PM
That's awful! We will look out for further posts. I think we all deserve that 'duct tape' - naughty us. :( We all apologize for overlooking those posts.

~~Hugs~~

Holly
01-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Biddy,

I ask your forgivness for my insensitivity towards you. I apologize for not picking up your thread, for not understading the pain and sense of despair you are/were going through. I hope we can be friends. We are about the same age. Could you please share a little more about yourself with the rest of us?

Hugs

paulaN
01-24-2005, 10:33 PM
sorry I did not pick up on your dispare, I've been busy, looking forward to more post from you. I will try and help any way I can.

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 10:40 PM
:D I found it ;)
So I've been off and bought 2 x Bra & brief sets got it a little wrong so am busy with needle and thred trying to get things better ajusted, Figure that I'll make one from two wear around in it see how comfortableit is then measure it all up then go buy. The string was fun in a boutique I unwound it off my wrist (I'd used texta pens to colour the whole length with special marks) Being an old salt, pro-fisherman, I soon plated a quick braclet. Any-way this 40ties lady comes ask how she may help, so Biddy sticks one end of string between her teeth other end in two fingers of her opposite hand gives a few tugs, giving her head a few shakes at the same time. OFF comes the braclett, Biddy hands the piece of string to the lady and says "I'd like a Bra & Brief set with The Bra in the size of these marks along my wrisklett Please?" Well this lady nearly had to get a fresh pair of panties of the rack and go out the back and change, she LAUGHED so loud and genuinely I glowed, if I can get that kind of laughter out of some one my day is made. After she calmed down she explained that she often had men in wanting things for their wife????? :o never with a braclet for a measurement. Then she ask why I never just got the size off one of her Bras I went with "she cuts all the tags off". I do I hate those ichy bloody things they get cut off before any-thing touches this skin. It was a GREAT FUN EXPERIANCE.Biddy, this is some funny stuff girl...LMAO!:p Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-25-2005, 02:01 AM
Biddy

When you get more comfortable and confident, then you may just end up doing what I do and just tell the saleslady that you want to buy the items for yourself.

Of course, it is best not to do that at a local store, but if you are away from home then who cares? Most salesladies have dealt with CDers before and really don't mind. Over the last few years I guess I must have told about 30 different salesladies that I was buying for myself and have never had a bad reaction yet. In fact just the opposite- they usually start gigling, grab your arm and take possession of you! Its the most fun they will have all day. They often tell me how brave I am and they are always very supportive in their comments and give you the right advice.

I really do make their day and they want to know all about me and wave me goodbye when I leave. If you laugh with them then everything is fine. Mind you, I do pick out the nicest looking saleslady who looks like she will be the most accomodating - I stay clear of the stern, gloomy looking ones. :eek: