PDA

View Full Version : well i have to say good bye

cdjenny
11-22-2006, 01:25 AM
well i have to say good bye..... its only for a week...going to be a long week though..i will try to explain....my wife and i have made a bet...i have to refain from any thing related to crossdressing...and i mean everything...if i do for one week she is going to buy me a new out fit...but if i dont i have to buy her a outfit and take her out to dinner,movie,etc...so i want mind lossing, but i could use a new outfit myself....and to be honest here i really dont think i can make a week...but we shall see..so starting friday morning...untill next friday..i will not be around..man just thinking about it is driving me crazy...well wish me luck...:love: so good bye ladies...be sweet..and take care of each other. lot of love, jenny

kerrianna
11-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Bye Jenny, you can do it! :cheer:
You'll be back with a new outfit! :thumbup:

...too bad you'll miss the big party we're having here :heehee: ... oh well, we'll tell you all about it. :D :tongueout

Calliope
11-22-2006, 02:09 AM
i have to refain from any thing related to crossdressing...and i mean everything...if i do for one week she is going to buy me a new out fit...but if i dont i have to buy her a outfit and take her out to dinner,movie,etc...

Perplexing. Why not just split the costs so both of you 'win'?

StayceeCD
11-22-2006, 02:37 AM
well i have to say good bye..... its only for a week...going to be a long week though..i will try to explain....my wife and i have made a bet...i have to refain from any thing related to crossdressing...and i mean everything...if i do for one week she is going to buy me a new out fit...but if i dont i have to buy her a outfit and take her out to dinner,movie,etc...so i want mind lossing, but i could use a new outfit myself....and to be honest here i really dont think i can make a week...but we shall see..so starting friday morning...untill next friday..i will not be around..man just thinking about it is driving me crazy...well wish me luck...:love: so good bye ladies...be sweet..and take care of each other. lot of love, jenny

I say be a good girl, take a week off, let her buy you the outfit, then you buy her something even better for accepting you! :heehee:

Sharon86
11-22-2006, 02:52 AM
:iagree: A win win situation for both of you, and the week will be over before you know it.LOL Sharon.xxx

Phyliss
11-22-2006, 03:34 AM
It's ONLY one week. Refraining from CDing for a week is much easier that refraining from smoking for a week.

I could do it,......I think. Of course I'd have to buy some , tighty whitys, new shoes, new jeans, new "T" shirts, go without make up,......GO WITHOUT MAKEUP????? Hold on there , lemmme think about this.

saskia
11-22-2006, 04:12 AM
Wow all I can say is Go Girrrlllll
We are with you let us know what your new outfit is like and that I would presume is complete panties, matching bra, skirt, blouse and new shoes.:tongueout

Joy Carter
11-22-2006, 05:23 AM
She ain't a trying to cure you is she ?:sad:

janet p
11-22-2006, 08:10 AM
:eek: I had a rough time going with out panties on while I had a physical just for 3hrs,so I can't imagen going for a week!!!!:love:

Charleen
11-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Could be wrong on this, but 3 will get you 10 that she came up with this. Sounds good, new outfit and all, but I see alot of controling here. But that's just me. Love and xxxx, Lily

Penny
11-22-2006, 08:22 AM
I see a great oportunity for sucess; even if you lose, you both win!

JoAnnDallas
11-22-2006, 09:56 AM
She may be seeing if you CAN go without dressing. No doubt it is a test, but one that I can do easly. I am a online gammer too, so I would imerse myself into the game world for a week. Besides I have gone longer than a week many times.

Annaliese
11-22-2006, 10:36 AM
I say be a good girl, take a week off, let her buy you the outfit, then you buy her something even better for accepting you! :heehee:

I agree win, then buy her something and then take her out to a dinner and a movie.

And dont rub it in just give her a hug and say thank you.

Anna

Bernadina
11-22-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah. I gotta go along with the gang here. Win or lose, send her flowers, buy her the outfit and do the dinner and movie thing. Its all about making her feel special.

Bluebird GG
11-22-2006, 11:19 AM
good luck Jenny! it may be hard now reframing but think about the rewards on the other side! its well worth it! just think looking glam and suave in your new ouffit thats priceless we will see u when u return!:hugs:

susiegrl19
11-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi Jenny. I agree with all the above. Have fun and Good Luck.:love:

Breanne
11-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Good luck! BTW, either way, you don't lose.

SherriePall
11-22-2006, 01:25 PM
Jenny -- Add me to the list of those who say you should win and then buy your wife something for being there for you.

cdjenny
11-22-2006, 02:16 PM
well like i said i got till friday morn...so i indulge till then....no she is not trying to cure me...haha no cure for me thks anyway...and yes i plan on buying her a beutiful dress that she has had hetr eye on...a nnice thank you card for being there for me...a candle light diner...if i can keepp from burning the meal..and yes i am going to win... it would be nice for the both of us to go the movie in a new outfit...hey you know the confidence you get from a new outfit...so y not...i will let you know how it goes...but after friday i have to play by the rules...so no more posting r reading from this sight...till friday a week.. again tks for all the support.....jenny

ps here is my stradige to get through.......keep your eye on the dress....keep your eye on the dress....keep your eye on the dress

Sierra Evon
11-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Jenny sounds great , Iwish you luck , hope you will be back :happy:

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-22-2006, 05:59 PM
I just couldn't do it anymore. But best of luck.

Julie York
11-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Does not compute.

Why would someone bet you to stop doing something and then reward you with the thing you stopped doing?

There is a flaw in your logic somewhere.

KateW
11-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Good luck. Just make sure she doesn't turn around and say "see, you can go a week without dressing, so why not try for longer?".

paulaN
11-22-2006, 08:22 PM
peice of cake. unless you will be chastized too. you didn't say anything about that. so peice of cake and a win win situation too.

Jammie Lyann
11-22-2006, 08:45 PM
Not sure I could do it anymore, been wearing womens undies everyday for almost a year now, dont own male undies anymore :D

Hey does that include thinking about about it cause I would really be in trouble. :devil:

ashlee chiffon
11-22-2006, 09:25 PM
you're burning a week of your life en femme....whatup with that!
DON't do it...please....think twice..life's too short to compromise!!!
:devil:

MJ
11-22-2006, 11:50 PM
it's a win win if you do it.. then get her something has well . oh and some :love: . and the dinner too why not..

Karren H
11-23-2006, 12:44 AM
Hmmmmmmm. Isn't that like betting an alcoholic that if you remain sober for a week I'll buy you a case of beer?? Lol

K

cdjenny
11-23-2006, 02:59 AM
karren...i like that idea....miller light plzz..pefere can 12 pac will do...ashley good point..so karren i will need those right away..and kate we have talked about that..she says she want do that..that is y i inteend to loose..that way i can say c i cant make it...its a back up plan for that..and julie she came up with this idea she just wants to see if i will do it..no reason really..as she likes jenny i guess she justs wants david for one week...and ivey i dont know if that includes thinking about it r not i'm not going to ask...cause if it does i am doomed from the start...and besides i got to think about that new dress and how pretty i will feel in it (not look) r else i might not get through the week...but the hadrest part of all is not the dressing its not comming here to be with all the girls....but u best believe i will be back...with a new dress...i will c if she will take a few pic so i may post them here for all to c
:love:

cdjenny
11-23-2006, 02:01 PM
this is mylast post for a week...once i close here i will no longer be able to enjoy yalls company for a week..but hey i will be back..its just a week right..so yall take care..i will miss yall very much...happy thanks giving...lots of love jenny...