PDA

View Full Version : Partially Dressed?

carriejoe
11-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi all, has anyone else gone out in male clothing but wearing femme underneath including forms. I have done this twice now in the past two days and nobody has noticed. I guess it helps that winter is here and can wear a sweater and coat, but it sure felt nice to go out wearing my black bustier and forms under my clothes and no-one but my fiance knowing. Would love to hear if anyone else has had adventures like this! Cj

JoAnnDallas
11-22-2006, 01:04 PM
I go to work a lot wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, camie, and sometimes fleash colored lipstick. No one notices at all. Only have to be careful in the restroom when I need to touch up my lipstick LOL

Charolette time
11-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Hi all, has anyone else gone out in male clothing but wearing femme underneath including forms. I have done this twice now in the past two days and nobody has noticed. I guess it helps that winter is here and can wear a sweater and coat, but it sure felt nice to go out wearing my black bustier and forms under my clothes and no-one but my fiance knowing. Would love to hear if anyone else has had adventures like this! Cj

I wear panties 99.9/10 % of the time, most comfortable , and as you stated bras with a sweat shirt in the cooler weather, go for it Love Charolette

christie
11-22-2006, 01:47 PM
I wear panties most days to work. When I shop, I sometimes wear my c-cup water bra underneath a light jacket or vest. No one even bats an eye. It is so much fun. I usually end up lingerie shopping and I think its so much fun to shop for lingerie while wearing it underneath my drab clothes.

Christie

Nikki Dee
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
I wear panties every day because I don't have any male underwear at all.!!..but other than that it's all or nothing for me.!
Nikki. x

Sharon
11-22-2006, 01:59 PM
You folks aren't replying to the thread as it is posted.

Hi all, has anyone else gone out in male clothing but wearing femme underneath including forms.....

Rachael Turner
11-22-2006, 04:49 PM

Heck better than that I wore to the airport a black mock turtle neck, a white dress shirt over it, women's jeans, white tights and black 2" loafers. Never got a second glance except from one GG business woman behind me in the TSA line for the XRay machine who said "cute shoes". Only reason she noticied them was because we had to take off the shoes for the conveyor. I politely replied "thank you very much" and we went on our way. Never got another glance in three airports on the day. Listening to the clip clop down the tile was fun though.

Josie06
11-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Flesh colored lipstick. Just like chap stick maybe that's why it wasn't notices.

Thanks for the idea JoAnn. This is definitly to try.

murphysd2004
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
No forms, but pantyhose and a panty-girdle under the drab

Cyndie
11-22-2006, 05:16 PM
I underdress almost every day with bra, panties, stockings. Every now and then I go out in girl clothers that have a masculine look. My favorite is a tight sweater with girl slack and girl shoes. Like to wear my VS bra and if you bother to look, you can see that I have small breast. It's fun and no body every says anything, every now and then someone will take a second look but that's all. :heehee:

TTFN
Cyndie

BobbieCD1944
11-22-2006, 05:22 PM
I have to go grocery shopping in a few minutes. Underdressing: forms, bra, black thigh highs, panties. It's cold and rainy here. I'll be wearing a heavy fleece Old Navy pull over. There will be a bit of boobs ;) .

psdibe
11-22-2006, 06:04 PM
I under dress every day. I have been wearing panties now for almost two years, shave my legs in the winter, wear a bra and stockings or tights almost every weekend day. I have been not even wearing shoes over my hose most time at home. My wife is OK so I just wear shoes when the kids are home. they both work and there is a lot of free time to under dress or particaly dress. I do all my weekend choirs dressed like this. I would like to continue to dress like this. You are right the cold weather does make it easier to hide the bra, but there are some that will work under a short sheleve polo. You know if it is not the family most people wouldn't even give it a second look. It does feel great to be able get up in the morning and dress like this on a regular basis.
Hugs Debbie

SatinSarah
11-22-2006, 06:07 PM
I have not done it as often as many girls here... but I have been shopping for lingerie a few times wearing my basque and pantie & stockings underneath a suit. Very nice feeling. Always wary of froms but worn most things underneath my drab clothes at some stage.

Sarah_new
11-22-2006, 06:19 PM
No forms, but gone to a meeting in London wearing black lacy bra, knickers and suspender belt with stockings underneath my suit, including travelling on train and tube.

sandra-leigh
11-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Hi all, has anyone else gone out in male clothing but wearing femme underneath including forms.

A number of times for me, but more often for me is that the top is really a relatively plain womens' top. The amount of stretch in the top varies with my boldness, and the femininity of the top varies with my mood. I do not often wear an obviously femme top when I do this.

So, Yes, I have gone out with male clothes with femme underneath including forms; and Yes, I have gone out looking drab but actually femme, not trying to look femme; and Yes, I have gone out without wig or makeup etc., in femme-looking clothes with chest noticable to anyone who looks, not trying to pass or "disguise" myself.

Nikki T
11-22-2006, 07:13 PM
I have been out many times usually if i need to go to the corner store or gas station for smokes etc. I have been out with panties and some pantyhose, i have worn my sexy black merry widow with stockings and panties with the drab clothes over them. Nobody notices this time of year cause everyone is all bundled up. Pantyhose feel so luxurious when walking in them.

carriejoe
11-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks for all the replies so far, i wear thongs and hose daily but it is the breast forms that i havent wore out very often. I have pretty much wore my breast forms for two days straight now, with a loose sweater over them and nobody has noticed. It has felt great!
:D

Eva Marie
11-22-2006, 08:05 PM
We're ignoring you, Sharon, but bear with us. This is a worthwhile topic. I find myself, especially when traveling, having to consider the consequences of using public rest facilities, etc. Therefore, I have the "ambiguity" mode. Of course, what's underneath, only the wearer knows, but what's publically visible can be construed however. My ambiguity mode begins with, from bottom to top, low flats which don't attract much notice, slacks (with fly), blouse (the buttons are on the left), maybe a subtle chain necklace, ever-so-slight makeup and a short, very ambiguous wig.

Actually, I might just look my best in ambiguity mode, and I feel quite comfortable going anywhere.

paulaN
11-22-2006, 08:32 PM
I have worn under garments in drab a lot. I don't wear forms most of the time. but I have.

TaniaInTas
11-22-2006, 10:10 PM
A little while ago, I found a wonderful little dress in a charity-run second hand clothes shop. I needed to have it altered slightly, so plucked up the courage to ring a dressmaker in a neighbouring town. She was happy to make the changes. When I went back to collect the dress, I put on a bra with breast forms to ensure that everything was in order. Getting changed agian afterwards I decided to leave the bra and forms where they were, and challenged myself to spend some time in the centre of town. I was happily browsing through shops, enjoying the feeling. Occassionally I would get worried, then look downwards and convince myself that my 'breasts' were not very noticable, and continue. Then I happened to pass a mirror, placed for people to inspect shoes, but standing back a little, I could see my whole body. From front on I could tell - but mainly because I already knew. But when I stood side on - well blind freddy could tell. Curiously, instead of freaking out with fear, I felt even better. I continued to wander around the shops, then started to head back to my car before I got a ticket. As I rounded a corner, I almost literally ran into an old friend that my SO had travelled the country with in their sporting days. Reflexively (is that a word!) I raised one hand up to scratch the opposite ear thereby effectively hiding my chest with my forearm. A very brief 'hi' without breaking stride, and I continued on my way. I wondered if she thought I was rather rude not stopping to chat, given that it was several years since we had seen each other. Even then I was still on cloud nine, proud to have had the courage. I think next time, I'll be a bit further from home though - in fact it will probably be next weekend when I escape to Melbourne on my own for a few days. I am almost exhausted with anticipation.

kerrianna
11-22-2006, 10:25 PM
I did recently, not with forms but a bra stuffed. Had a jacket over it so it wasn't too noticeable, but anyone seeing the right angle might wonder. Then I decided to add some eye shadow and mascara, and a bit of lipstick. Muted, but again, anyone really looking would notice. Went for a walk with the dog, and to the local store. I live in a small community so the chances of seeing someone I know was very good, but it was a rainy day and everyone seems to have blinkers on in the rain.

At least I don't THINK I was noticed :heehee: .

In the summer I was going out with a cami and my shirt unbuttoned, just enough so if I bent over towards someone they could see what I was wearing.

I guess I'm trying to 'accidentally' out myself.
If I lived in a big city I would just do it.

Glenda58
11-22-2006, 10:56 PM
I do it all the time I sometimes put my stud earrings in. Most of my cloths are female pants, tops, shirts, and shoes. with no makeup and a one day beard. No one knows or cares.

TaniaInTas
11-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Kerrianna - we may be twins separated at birth !!!!

sissystephanie
11-22-2006, 11:12 PM

I frequently go out wearing panties, bra with forms, silk camisole, feminine top, ladies slacks, knee highs, and of course feminine shoes. But no makeup and no wig. I am semi-bald and naturally look like a man wearing womens clothes. Rarely even get a second look, othe than having a SA say, "nice top." I don't think people pay as much attention to clothes unless they are really far out. Of course, with my forms...............!!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

sissystephanie
11-22-2006, 11:18 PM
As a matter of fact, I was shopping for Thanksgiving Dinner things today en femme! I am cooking for my whole family!!

I had on lacy pink panties, a bra with smaller forms, a cami, and a very tight fitting long sleeved knit lavender turtleneck. Oh yes, I was wearing tight fitting (thank to my alteration lady) ladies jeans, pink anklets, and flats. Did get a few "looks," but also had several ladies say they liked my outfit!:heehee: Made my day!!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

janet p
11-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I have gone out with my forms but since they are D's it hard to hide them in anything but my Bronco sweat shirt. Always wear panties,bra,and stockings under drab summer and winter.:love:

Karren H
11-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah!!! Was going to go out enfemme one afternoon last summer and had all my lingerie on under my male suit.....but I ran out of time so I threw in my breast forms, put on a pair of earrings, pink lipstick and my over sized fem sunglasses and went into a store and a rest area on the interstate..... No one paid much attention and since I was in generless-land I used the unisex family restroom since I probable would have been kicked out ot the mens and the ladies rooms!! Hehehe

K

Brenda Locke
11-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Yes I have, espicially when it's cold outside. usually bra, panties,cami, nylons and the smaller forms of the 2 pairs I own. As far as I know no-one has ever noticed, not that I care if they do anyway.

Brenda

trevor_softpaw
11-23-2006, 03:45 PM
I love to wear panties while dressed in my "boy" clothes. I mean its not practical for me to wear a skirt to work but panties make me feel sexy all day. :) and oddly enough they really are more comfortable.

kerrianna
11-23-2006, 10:06 PM
Kerrianna - we may be twins separated at birth !!!!

Oh! That's where you went!

I noticed you're a year younger than me. What took you so long to leave the womb? I thought you were right behind me. :D

:hugs:

Alaceann
11-23-2006, 10:25 PM
I allways wear pantyhose, feel naked without them on. As it gets colder I can wear a cami and sometimes a bra. Weekends I like panties with a garterbelt and nilons underneath.

vspowers
11-23-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't own forms, but my usual mode is bra, panties & slip under male stuff, even to work. At a previous job, I did this with VS "sculptured cup" bras and after a few months of this, I noticed co-workers would stare at my chest, both men and women.

I do wear padded or shaped bras and frequently stuff them when it is cold out and I can wear a coat to make it less obvious.

Deanna2
11-23-2006, 11:14 PM
I wear only panties, pantyhose and camisoles en femme or drab. I no longer own any male underwear.

Audry
11-24-2006, 12:29 AM
You are Gorgious you could have fooled me

Brianne_bc
11-24-2006, 01:04 AM
As much as I can, I wear lingerie under my male things... Sister in law allmost caught me one day, at a family function and she was hitting me ( for a nasty coment ide made) and allmost slapped me on the back where she would have felt my bra strap...

DarLynn
11-24-2006, 07:44 AM
i never worn forms but have worn panties and pantyhose under my male clothes. love pantyhose.:love:

EjayeCD
11-24-2006, 07:52 AM
I underdress all the time, even at work once in a while if I need to catch up on paperwork. The funny thing is that I'm a police lieutenant. I can't imagine if my fellow officers ever found out about my pretty undies.

Marcia-B
11-24-2006, 11:45 AM
I have never tried forms but I have been out wearing all womens clothes except male coat and shoes.The idea being to make a quick change somewhere.Sometimes I have worn a dress and tucked it in my trousers and wore a coat on top.Later to remove the coat and trousers.The only reason for was that I didn't want to be out in my own area.

Rachel Morley
11-24-2006, 01:57 PM
I love to partially dress and often wear fairly obvious women's clothes in boy mode.....but.....I have never worn forms. Not because it's pushing the envelope too far or anything like that, I'm just not that bothered about wearing forms when partial dressing.

Kimberly
11-24-2006, 02:01 PM
I've not warn forms en drab, but I have worn boots... under my male jeans.

Closest I've got to that in my little adventures. xx

bebe nylons
11-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Hi. Neat thread. Yes l do wear lingerie under my drab clothers. Mostly pantihose & a lacey bra. Lately, on weekends when l go out shopping and doing chores l wear some make-up including eye make-up with lip gloss, panties, garter belt & nylons with 1' fem looking mules & fairly tight jeans. My mannerisms a little femanine. Think l have read a few times but that is the fun of it. Hugs. bebe

iwearpanties
11-24-2006, 06:08 PM
wow ive been doing this for most of my life wearing under male clothes and 24/7 at home .i dress as form of stress releaf the fabrics and the softness too make a tuff day disappear....

carriejoe
11-25-2006, 03:59 PM
Well, with winter truly here, i have now been wearing my forms and all fem attire under my male clothes pretty much everywhere i go. The only place i haven't worn my forms yet is work. That would be a little too noticeable and i did raise some eyebrows when i went to work dressed up on halloween. Some of the ladies there are still bugging me about having sexier legs than them. I love the feeling of it all everytime i go out!

jenniferfvs
11-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Hi Carrie Joe, I started wearing a bra and panties 24/7 in October of 1996. That makes it over ten years now. At first I was so nervous someone would see or would touch my back and feel my bra I could hardly contain my anxiety. But, as time went along I grew to notice less and less. I added my forms earlier this year. I also wear a slip so you can't see my bra through the relatively heavy shirts I wear. I'm very much in the eye of the public and sometimes touched by them pretty much daily. I now am hoping someone will feel it and ask. I'm ready to get caught. I better be ready. My wife just told our three adult kids about me this morning. You go girl!

jozee
11-25-2006, 07:10 PM
Hidden, Yes, But I Don't Have Any Forms, So No.