PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing

slamddoger
11-22-2006, 04:57 PM
it seem like the more you crossdresss the more you get comfortable whith it and the more you go out it seem that you get better at crossdressing . what do you think?

hotbobbie
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
This is like life itself the more you do something the better you become at it.

Holly
11-22-2006, 05:06 PM
I think as we assert our freedom to express our gender preference, if does become easier, and as we practice that expression, we do get better!

Nikki T
11-22-2006, 07:18 PM
It seems to me that the more you do it, the more comfy it becomes, but the more natural it feels for me anyways. Sometimes i feel like i should have been a girl all along.:2c:

Kimmie W
11-22-2006, 07:51 PM
It's just seems more natural when you give up trying to be what you are not. I'm not sure if I'm a girl or a boy (to steal a quote) but I accept that sometimes I need to be one or the other, and I love being both. If I had to choose one over the other though, I'd be a GG without second thought.:heehee:

Joy Carter
11-22-2006, 07:56 PM
"Practice Make Perfect" :p

Kathryn Philips
11-22-2006, 07:56 PM
I think what actually happens is that as we get older we become more unconfortable with our male side.

windycissy
11-22-2006, 08:15 PM
No question about it. Putting on my makeup seems second-nature to me by now, and I'm much better at picking out clothes that I know will look good on me. Same goes for walking in heels, and how I carry myself. My current project is working on my voice, it's getting much more natural with practice.

Katelyn
11-22-2006, 08:49 PM
I totally agree! At first I liked the "it feels good because it's wrong" feeling. Now that has worn off and now I just do it because I feel more confortable. An example is I always have my toenails painted. I am now consideriding going to get pedicures.

ashlee chiffon
11-22-2006, 09:22 PM
went out in the streets of san fran for the first time saturday nite...had a great time walking, skirts moving, playing with hair, being called miss! wondered Why i didn't get braver, sooner...
life's too short...
practice, practice, practice...
makes perfect!!!

MJ
11-22-2006, 09:33 PM
it seem like the more you crossdresss the more you get comfortable whith it and the more you go out it seem that you get better at crossdressing . what do you think?

well your post say's it all. just keep on doing what you are doing .. hugs

Charleen
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM

I think you're right. Next question.
Love and xxxx, Lily

Glenda58
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM
I agree the more you dress the better you get at it. The more you go out the more confidence you get to go out again.

psdibe
11-22-2006, 09:44 PM
I could not agree more the more we dress the more it becomesa part of who we are. The stocking/tights, panites and bras that i wear almost every weekend are becoming what i wear. I don't look over my shoulder and wonder if some one is noticing bra strap or that my socks are abit tight or have a sene. I wear my jeans all the time now. I can wear tan panty hose te same why i would go with out socks. It goes in small steps but each one brings us more freedom and yes a more feelin of peace with our selves and to some degree with my SO. i think as I get more excepting of I am she gets more ecepting of who I am. It is a wonderful transition along the road to acceptance.

Have a wonderful thankgiving all.
Hugs Debbie.

Deanna2
12-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I always enjoy dressing en femme and it is so natural to put on a skirt and hang out. Dressing up is perhaps no longer the mystery that it once was, just very pleasurable and relaxing.

Calliope
12-04-2006, 08:27 PM
The trick is looking graceful in a Gone With The Wind gown while skydiving while playing the lead guitar solo on Heart's 'Barracuda.'

:tongueout

Kimkandy
12-04-2006, 09:01 PM

Yes, I can't find any :battingeyelashes: real fault with that... unless you had :eek: incredibly bad taste and got worse at crossdressing the more you went out... :devil: nah can't see that happening... :umbrella:

Kim

:dom: :OMG: :Playnice: :twirl: :wasntme:

Karren H
12-04-2006, 09:05 PM
No doubt....practice makes mo better.... :) and I'm to a point where I'm as comphy enfemme as i am in drab... maybe too comphy since I've had to look down more than once to see how I was dressed!! Emotionally it feels the same!

Love Karren

StacyCD
12-04-2006, 10:13 PM
No question about it. I just wish I could practice more!

sterling12
12-04-2006, 10:18 PM
I think it's called "evolving." We humans seem to be particularly good at it!

So, welcome to the human/girly/CD Human Race. If you didn't improve and evolve....might as well be dead!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Roberta Lynn
12-04-2006, 10:18 PM
The trick is looking graceful in a Gone With The Wind gown while skydiving while playing the lead guitar solo on Heart's 'Barracuda.'

:tongueout

been there, done that :lol:

Kate Simmons
12-05-2006, 03:24 AM

:tongueoutJust so I'm one of the guys (or girls) jumping with you. I go first though, so's I can get a shot of underneath that petticoat on the way down. Hey, whaddya want? I am a guy you know. Some things never change!:rolleyes: Ericka Kay