PDA

View Full Version : i finally did it

Carmen C.
01-12-2005, 10:03 AM
well i've been buying most of my stuff online and well last night i went to walmart and picked up a few items , normally i get nervous and put it down or i find something else to look at and tell myself i dont have enough money.

I feel good that i made this step now to try it again , but with shoes ::feels heart rate increasing again::

wish me luck :)

Sharon
01-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Okay, you have it Carmen -- Good Luck!
So glad to see you've returned after such a long time away.

Wendy me
01-12-2005, 10:20 AM
well i've been buying most of my stuff online and well last night i went to walmart and picked up a few items , normally i get nervous and put it down or i find something else to look at and tell myself i dont have enough money.

I feel good that i made this step now to try it again , but with shoes ::feels heart rate increasing again::

girlfreind soon you wont even care see it want it buy it ;)

LauraB
01-12-2005, 05:50 PM

way to go carmen

well done sweetheart

Love
Laura
XXXXXXXXXX
some extra kisses for being a brave girl
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Julie
01-12-2005, 05:55 PM
Well done Carmen, now you've got over the initial hurdle things will get easier for you.

JJ

donna anne
01-12-2005, 06:04 PM
i use to only wear underwear around the house because i could buy that around valentines day and make it look like it was for my wife. just this weel i too started buying my own cloths. the feeling was great. get use to one store and where everything is and you wont look so out of place. good luck and have fun

Jenine
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
The other girls are right, it gets easier and easier the more you buy and soon it feels perfectly natural and you'll even find yourself holding things up against yourself to see how they'd look. Ah, those were the days!

x

sherri
01-12-2005, 07:01 PM
WalMart has a decent selection of makeup. Check out Target for stockings, shoes and missy skirts.

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 02:18 AM
It get easier every time you do it. Shoes are fun, clothing may take a little more cosideration, but in all have fun and shop shop shop! :D

Love
Tristen

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 04:11 AM
girlfreind soon you wont even care see it want it buy it ;)What she said. You'll be so self-absorbed in shopping that you'll be oblivious to anyone around you. That's how it is for me now. Like wendy said...see it...want it...buy it!;)

Happy shopping girlfriend!:)

Love,
Christine "The Shopping Queen" Renee:p

LindaTS
01-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Just wait until the day arrives that you go shopping enfemme. That may just be the single biggest day of your life. I can't begin to tell you how much I've spent at all the stores. We can never have too many clothes.

paulaN
01-13-2005, 08:49 AM
ah shopping in fem. I want to do it again and again. don't know when though.