PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while

NIKKITA
11-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi to all.
Its been a long time since i visited this site due in part to ill health and the lack of a Pc. I have struggled with my feelings now for a very long time. I thought like meny I could get along without having to wear fem underwear but they keep making such wonderfull Lingerie.
I love to wear silk or satin with lace frills but as of yet never worn a full outfit on top. My hope is to one day find a caring loving (gg) partner who would help and understand these feelings, as giving up is hard to do.
Love to all.:love:
Ps: This is what I'm wearing right now..

Nikki T
11-22-2006, 08:49 PM
I think at sometime or another all of us have gone through the same thing where we think we can forget about the feelings we have but forgetting them is not Who we really are, if we did that we would only be half of a person, or so that is how i have felt anyways. I have tried in the past to ignore it, and it didnt work, and doesnt make me feel good. I feel like i am lieing to myself trying to convince myself i am something else. So good luck on yer hunt for a GG i too am still hunting. :hugs: P.S. very sexy lingerie

Charleen
11-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Welcome back. To me , my CDing is like the energizer bunny- it keeps going and going and going...........Love and xxxx,Lily

Amy Hepker
11-22-2006, 10:49 PM
Why Fight it?? Your fighting a losing battle. Alot of us have been in the same fight, and guess what we are here, and yes we still dress and if our inner selves have their way we don't have a choice. We find a well being within ourselves and a feeling of comfort. As the saying goes "if it feels good do it".