PDA

View Full Version : she's not yelling confused!

DeniseNJ
11-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Like most of us ladies, some of our SO don't take to kindly to our crossdressing. Be it habbit, need, hobby or an uncontrolable desire to be a girl many GG girls just don't understand. I am sure some of you have heard , I married a man not a woman. Those of you who's SO support , encourage and enjoy you bring that special girl , all I can say is BRAVO. I don't know if my wife is accepting or is just tired of yelling or just really don't care anymore. It really upset her when I would polish my toes, bright colors were the worst. Even if my feet look real nice , she would say ,{take that sh!t off} you look so QUEER . Like I stated in earlier posts after finding this site my desire to dress and feel feminine has erupted into a passion that burns deep. I don't feel ashamed to buy make-up anymore. It is as if I got this shot of courage. Well the other day I went to Ekcards to get some medicine, as I walked past the nail care isle, I couldn't help myself. I know I must look silly looking over all the colors but I picked out this nice copper/orange metalic color. That night I dressed up and took my time doing my toes file, base coat ,color and a top coat, I must say they look nice. I used to always wear socks to hide the color , yesterday she told me to take that crap off, I acted like I didn't hear her. I have it on going on 4 days now. Today I took a shower and when I got done,I help my wife make some stuff for tomorrow. She didn't say a word, I know she saw them many times in the well lit kitchen but she just acted like nothing was out of place, like she is accepting me expressing Denise. Well she is sleeping ,so I decided to do my hands a nice blackcherry color, I am gonna try and grow my nails longer but they get brittle and break. I have to take this off tonight , I don't think my job would accept me coming to work like that. For now I an so happy seeing my polished toes, putting on sheer tor hose is such a turn on my legs are almost shaven all the way, from the knee up I am clean and smooth and below I thined it out alot. should I. I am shaving my chest down to the top of my breasts and have great cleavage , I am a chubby girl and have firm plump breasts. Wha t's a girl to do I am having too much fun:happy:

Katelyn
11-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I feel the same way. Besides, hay do some women have to be derogatory? As a matter of fact, if you look at men through time, we used most of what women wear today. The Romans wore Red paint on their lips (lipstick) before going into battle. Pirates had their ears pierced. That doesn't matter anymore nowadays. And Men even wore heels in the past to be taller! Made by guys for guys. Guys wear skirts er.. kilts. And in the 17th century guys wore wigs. I'm pretty sure there's more out there. IMO, I feel we are entitled to everything that we created for us. What's next? we're not alowed to wear any kind of Jewelry?? There goes that fancy watch. Sorry for going a little off subject.
:OT:

MJ
11-22-2006, 09:45 PM
i know you want to push the envelope but remember go slow this may back fire on you... a little at a time.. but i am glad you are enjoying your new found freedom ... hugs