PDA

View Full Version : E Bay for cross dressers

Audry
11-22-2006, 10:00 PM
I have been on E Bay for CD Gurls brousing, I saw some nice Denim Mini skirks but they were all to small I have a 38 waist I think it would be an 11.
Anyway they have a lot of stuff on there for Cross Dressing shoes jewelry
you , I found it very exiting.. I think it is great for The:hiding: Gurls that cant or wont go shop in the stories :o

Scotty
11-22-2006, 10:02 PM
I have a 32 waist and am a size 11.......I'm not sure how sizing works 100% though!!

I buy a few things from there, a shirt came in tonight and it's a TAD small yet the size says it's supposed to fit, sigh.....was only $2.96 though.....

I like e-bay, sometimes you can find some good stuff.

Just bought the Seiko watch (Womens) that I've wanted, retails about $179 and I got it for $90 brand new.....fits like a glove too!!

Jesse69
11-22-2006, 10:42 PM
When I shop ebay I don't shop under the crossdressors search word. I mostly buy skirt suits and have gotten great deals as well as dissapointments.

I mostly scan the size 2, 4, 6, & 8 skirt suits -- so much selection!

I got my breast forms from ebay for cheap -- $59 !

Amy Hepker
11-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh, I'll tell ya, we sell a lot of nice things on Ebay and the sizes are unbelievable, Literally. You can have 2 Items from the same manufaturer and the sizing will be different. The best thing to do is Ask The Seller a Question and find out exaclly what the waist size is in inches. Don't ever go by sizes, you will be disappointed and I would hate for anybody to go through that. Don't be afraid to buy on Ebay. The Sellers don't care if you and alien from mars as long as you buy the Item and Pay for it. DON'T Let you being a CDer stop you from shopping. We sell to CDers all the time. Some tell us some don't. I have bought many things there, don't hesitate. They will never know you are not who you are, because each FAMILY goes by one Ebay name. Just use what ever name you want.

If you are interested in my Ebay site Please Email me.

Scotty
11-22-2006, 10:48 PM
I bought a neat set of super low rise black shorts, sized at "34".

I thought it meant 34 inch waist......I swear I can pull it out about 3 inches from my tummy!!

Too bad too :(

Kandi
11-22-2006, 10:53 PM
A rule of thumb is to remember odd size clothes 9,11,13 are junior size clothing. Even size clothes is for woman 10,12,14.
I have a 38 inch waist and I wear between a 16 and 18 pants.
Good Luck and continuing shopping.

kymmieLorain
11-23-2006, 12:00 AM
For 38" I would go with a 18 that is what I normaly get. The way I have figured that take 20 off of a mans pants size and it is a close guess for ladies sizes.

Kymmie

Jenn2716
11-23-2006, 12:02 AM
I've bought 5 or 6 femme items from ebay, but have only recently tried my hand at selling. If any of the girls are interested, I've got two femme items on ebay right now, check out this thread in the Crossdresser.com Classifieds:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44076

Audry
11-26-2006, 03:10 PM
good: I'l hold that thought next yime I shop

Kelly,R
11-26-2006, 05:33 PM
I like shopping on e-bay,it's discreet and easy.I got a wonderful pair of shoes size 9 for like $25:D

trannie T
11-26-2006, 05:40 PM
I have to be careful on eBay or I'll spend too many hours and too many dollars. I've bought some very nice things at good prices. One dress was never delivered it is being resolved through pay pal and eBay now.

Audrey34
11-26-2006, 11:01 PM
I bought 3 dresses from ebay recently. Two of them arrived this weekend.......and they don't fit. Still waiting for the third but I'm feeling quite a letdown right now. Usually I have very few problems with ebay. Guess it's just a streak of bad luck right now.
-Audrey

Naomi
11-28-2006, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=Audry;638615]I have been on E Bay for CD Gurls brousing, I saw some nice Denim Mini skirks but they were all to small I have a 38 waist I think it would be an 11.
Anyway they have a lot of stuff on there for Cross Dressing shoes jewelry
you , I found it very exiting.. I think it is great for The:hiding: Gurls that cant or wont go shop in the stories :o[/QUOT[

Hi Audry yes E bay is good for buying tv/cd clothing. ive brought a few items myself the last couple of days.some hot pants, pink tracksuit a couple of tops and ive also brought a denim skirt.Omg im sorry clothes hungry right now.
Hugs
Naomi x

crossing-the-rain
11-28-2006, 01:24 PM
E Bay is really good for CD , I've bought a lot of shoes,tops ,dresses,skirt and lots of famine clothing as well as male clothing .
Well ! why don't you go to see web.Sears Stores ,Victoria Secret,they have shop on line ,they have size chat too,I'm sure you can find your answer there.
Rains

joaniecd
11-28-2006, 01:24 PM
I shop ebay all the time, but not under crossdressing there prices are usually higher. Just shop for what you want , bra, panties, blouses, slacks, skirts,and etc you should email and get actual sizes, they do very.