PDA

View Full Version : Holiday disasters

Amy Hepker
11-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Has anyone had any Holiday Disasters they want to share???:eek: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Tedi
11-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Yes I have, no, I don't want to share.

Happy Holidays!

wannabie
11-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Right now I'm getting my outfits ready for tomorrow to visit my family; or rather Joanna to visit my family.
They don't know about my other self and I don't have the nerve to go through with it, so its a what if situation.

[maybe if I get really drunk? :devil: ]

Amy Hepker
11-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Wannabie, It's easier to tell your mother than anyone else, and she will probably keep it a secret if that's what she thinks it should be. Mothers usally know how to handle this kinda thing.

Amy Hepker
12-24-2006, 01:15 PM
How bout Christmas Disasters

Calliope
12-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Here's a couple of my favorite X-Mas tales.

1. When I working in human services, my boss at the time - this Kevin Costner type - told everyone at a staff meeting that when he opened his X-mas gift from his GF, the love card had another dude's name on it. Which meant the other dude ended up with his gift and love card. So - both relationships were instantly terminated X-mas morning.

2. Back in my bartending days, I hesitantly accepted an invite from a waiter (whom I barely knew) to visit with his family for X-mas eve. Starchy Italian family, real traditional. Although I went in guy mode (more or less), they kept staring at my earrings. Anyway, the waiter guy drinks too much and decides to tell his family he's gay. They're all staring at me, of course.

Crazy time of the year!

Billie1
12-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Tree fell over last year.
Got a new stand this year.

Carroll
12-24-2006, 08:55 PM
yeah, My wife hit a deer tonight

Kate Simmons
12-24-2006, 09:06 PM
yeah, My wife hit a deer tonightYoiks, I hope your wife is okay Carroll. Ericka

jozee
12-24-2006, 09:25 PM
hah! thats a laugh! my mother is so square you'd get cut if you bumped into
her. she thinjs everybody should be the same!everybody should be the same
square peg, so we can all fit in the same square hole! when she caught me wearing her clothes, boy did the shit hit the fan!

marie354
12-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Carroll, I hope your SO is OK!
And...
DT, I've been there for your 2nd story! Wow it was awkward.
Love and joy to all!
Sandy