PDA

View Full Version : help in heels

Stephacuse
11-23-2006, 12:21 AM
i bought some shoes off the net and are 5 1/2" heels, help i need tips walking in them so it dont hurt and i'm fumbling :idontknow:

Holly
11-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Steph, 5 1/2" heels... OMG. Are these your first? That's a pretty tall (pun intended) assignment right out of the gate. Are they the right size? If so, them practixce, practice, and more practice is the answer.

celeste26
11-23-2006, 12:29 AM
As a man we hit with our heels first and then the ball of the feet. In heels I walk with them both striking at the same time or even the ball first. Taking much smaller steps, (the higher the heel the smaller the steps.) As you practice it will become much easier I promise.

I still prefer flats or near flats, even though I can hardly find any shoes in my size that are not heels. (there are only a few places that sell size 15's much less flats in that size)

Patti Jordon
11-23-2006, 12:45 PM
The thing that most girls don"t realize is that the heel heigh is the same reguadless of the size.Look at it this way take a size 5 womens 51/2 inch heel then take a size 12 5 1/2 heel put the heel ends even and you will see that the smaller size shoe is shorther and the vetical angle is steeper because they both have to get to 51/2 inches.I am awomen size 12 abd I can walk in a 4 or 41/2 heel with no problem if you are a smaleer size you might want to try a thin platform type shoe. hope it helps

angelinamillar
11-23-2006, 06:20 PM
I must agree with Carla 5 1/2 inch Heels are not for walking, maybe posing in or in the bedroon :p But so not for walking hun. My heels are 3 or 4 inch and I have no problems whatsoever walking in them. In fact I can walk better in my heels than my girlfriend can in hers :p Wearing 'normal' shoes feels wierd now tbh. I have been wearing and walking in heels for about 16 years oh and I am 33. My advice, Leave the silly height heels for home.

Hugs,

Angelina x

Amy Hepker
11-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Do They have padlocks on them???

Brianne_bc
11-23-2006, 07:57 PM
If they are pumps you can get some ribbon and tie the ribbon around the shoe and your ankle like an anklestrap. I got this iea from the strippers i used to watch in the 80s... seems to work.. gives you a whole lot more support... I hope you bought a good quality shoe too... This will make walking easier too.. Good luck...

Karren H
11-23-2006, 08:02 PM
You can't!!! Almost physically imposible!!! Good for show but not for go!!

K