PDA

View Full Version : My outing in New Hope, PA

steffie39
11-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Hi girls,

Well I had one last go-around as Steffie today before taking a break for a while (to spend time with my wife as male). It was a very nice day in New Hope, PA, despite the rainy weather. My friend Stephanie likes to dress as a little girl but that's cool with me. Although I don't dress as a girl, she has been one of my mentors (there are a couple of others too who are not afraid to go out but they are like her in that sense and their names are Missy and Josette). She is not afraid to go out in public, always smiles and is not afraid of how others might react. Stephanie always smiled and during the whole time she said "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone we passed. Plus so many people know her. One of the people that do is a police officer (GG) in New Hope. In fact, when she saw us walking, she stopped to talk to Stephanie and me and asked where Stephanie parked. Stephanie said it was at a meter and we had 2 hours left. She then said she would arrange it so we wouldn't have to worry beyond the 2 hours. Once again this shows because she is so nice to people, that they want to reciprocate and be nice to her in return. And remember she dresses as a little girl too. I respect her preference to do this; I would not dress this way but that's just me. However the take home lesson for me has always been that if Stephanie can interact with mainstream society, then each one of us girls can and that is what has given me the courage to go out. We should all be able to dress as we want to and as long as we treat others with respect, they will usually reciprocate back. I always have fun when I'm with Stephanie plus she throws great parties too.

Steffie

Pics are shown in the link below (I put them near the bottom of my earlier thread from this week as you cannot post more than one thread for pics)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=638750#post638750

insearchofme
11-23-2006, 07:29 PM
New Hope is one of my favorite places on the East Coast. When I lived in the East the day after Thanksgiving my wife and I would spend the day there shopping and just enjoying the day.

I miss not being able to go there at this time of the year. It looks as if you had a great time.

MistyCD
11-24-2006, 08:40 PM
did you ever go to the "Raven" in New Hope? It's a gay bar that is cd/TG friendly

Hugs misty