PDA

View Full Version : Saw a cd at Meijers last night.

Lacey
11-23-2006, 08:20 AM
My SO and I went shopping at the local meijers last night for last minute Thanksgiving items and I saw a crossdresser shopping with a man. Not sure what the story is on them but it truly is none of my business. Any Hoo, they seemed to be a "normal" couple and the people I observed around them didn't even seem to notice or care. My SO didn't notice (she becomes very focused in shop mode) so I pointed them out and she gave me her little "hmm" and on we went. It was cool to see b/c in this areaI I haven't noticed that many cd's in public. And other than a couple of times have I gone out in this area. And normally didn't get out of the car. I guess in hind sight I was the only person in the store last night that made a big deal about her. Shame on me. LOL. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Lacey.

Joy Carter
11-23-2006, 10:05 AM
It's kinda funny that you don't see some more often. I'm sure it's due to fear and fear of not knowing how they will be received. I have been out once and only had a few comments that were basically nothing. One was that I looked like some one's mother :eek: . Hence my Mr. Mom statement on my signature. Can't wait to get out again.:D