PDA

View Full Version : a question for the cd'ers

MJ
11-23-2006, 10:11 AM
hi girls
i hope you don't mind but i wanted to know if there was a absolute test to determine weather you were supposed to be born a girl and the test was positive " that yes you should have been " would that change your life or would you stay as you are ? thank you .. hugs Marissa

Nike
11-23-2006, 10:28 AM
My personal belief is that I was born exactly as intended.

A direct answer to the question you posed is:

I would maintain life on the course it is heading. I am well adjusted, comfortable in my own skin, happily married, gainfully employed and optimistic about the future.

A test at this point telling me that I was originally meant to be a female would not erase 47 years of experience as a transgendered male.

Holly
11-23-2006, 10:29 AM
Given the advantage of hindsight, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm happy, I have the love of a good woman, wonderful children. I have the freedom to express my feminine side... what more do I need?

Amy Hepker
11-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Someone did provide a link to a site a while back and I did take the test. It showed that I was right where I am, in the middle of 2 worlds. There are things in my past that I would've liked to have changed, but where I am now I am comfortable with the Lady I have and the life I have (except for my job). I don't think I would ever had sexual reassignment no matter what. But I do wish that, I would have come out years ago.

Karren H
11-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Nahhhh....Having way too much fun in both genders....!!!

K

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah. We don't need a test. We know who we are and we just love it.

darley dee
11-23-2006, 11:25 AM
I would not change a thing !

Margot
11-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Marissa; I would consider changing if I knew it would be accpetable to my whole family. I'd love the change now but my three children would not be supportive in any way, shape, or form. So I continue out to my wife but closeted from children and other family members. Don't feel sad for me I love my family very much and make the sacrifices for them.
Hugs:hugs:
Margot

JoanneB
11-23-2006, 11:39 AM
I took a couple of those tests and all said that I am a woman. If I never got married, I would have gone through the process and had SRS. But, being 54 years old now and married for 30 years, there is no way that I would hurt my family. At least my wife is supportive of Joanne.

Joanne

Kate Simmons
11-23-2006, 12:01 PM
I wouldn't change a thing either. I wouldn't be who I am now (for better or worse)if I wasn't who I was before if that makes any sense. I wouldn't have the insight I do today if anything would have happened differently.:happy: Ericka/Rich

ashlee chiffon
11-23-2006, 12:35 PM
i'm getting a little to on in years to consider altering physically...but i think my inner self has always told me i prefer the "girl" in me and that is the strongest influence in my life...
the test would have proven positive...

Phoebe Reece
11-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Such a test wouldn't change anything for me. I'm pretty happy with my life.

Jenna1561
11-23-2006, 03:29 PM
If the test were truly valid and widely accepted as accutate and unerring, then I would have wished to have taken the test early in my life, when I might have made a decision to shange my life direction.

If I were to take the test now, it would validate my feelings, but with a wife and children, I don't think that major life changes would be in the offing. I'm sure that with the test results put forth, I would be more feminine in my lifestyle.

Jenna

Lisa Golightly
11-23-2006, 03:40 PM
I'd change species.

Paula G
11-23-2006, 05:56 PM
I would stay the way I am. I am very happy with this part of my life.

ColleenCD
11-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Marissa,

Being married 26 years with a grown child, I could not abandon the comittments made to those I love. If this discovery were made 30 years previous that I was indeed hormonally, genetically, but not physically was born female and given the medical science available today were present then, I could make a rational decision, most likely in favor of the change. I would then grow into a super model. ( Sorry, still dreaming.)

Colleen

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-23-2006, 06:35 PM
But how many of you would really want srs. Or can we just live as we are?

Jenna1561
11-23-2006, 06:49 PM
Sasha, love that name by the way, if I were younger and didn't have the family considerations AND could afford it somehow, YES, I'd have SRS.

Jenna

ashlee chiffon
11-23-2006, 06:50 PM
good answer!!!:rofl:

Kate Simmons
11-23-2006, 06:58 PM
I'd change species.Sounds good Lisa. I'd go back to being an ET. More fact than fiction, really. :happy: Rich

ReginaK
11-24-2006, 03:25 AM
I'd change. I couldn't do any worse than i'm doing now.

mandydawson
11-24-2006, 05:06 AM
hi i kind of like it where i am with you girls hugs and a kiss mandy

Kimkandy
11-24-2006, 05:17 AM
if there was a absolute test to determine weather you were supposed to be born a girl

There is such a test, I think they check if the baby has a :confused: virgina. They use this test for the birth certificate.

I know it's not infallible and sometimes they might still get it wrong...

Kim

:dom: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

PatriciaCD
11-24-2006, 06:19 AM
I wouldn't change a thing. I love being me. :D

Charleen
11-24-2006, 07:09 AM
At 55, I yam what I yam, and content. Love and xxxx, Lily

Teresa Amina
11-24-2006, 08:31 AM
We don't need no stinkin' tests:D "Supposed to be" is an illusion, we have the bodies we were born to have, but the means exist in this day and age to do something about it like you are. The question is What do you want?.

SherriePall
11-24-2006, 08:50 AM
No answer. And that's all I'm going to say.

tgirlkari
11-24-2006, 08:54 AM
Hi MJ
the answer for all will be somewhat different but as you can see it all comes down to personal HAPPINESS!
I would not change anything about my life I am Married to a spectacular Woman that loves me completely, super kids that drive me bonkers on most days and sometimes I get to be ME

MJ
11-24-2006, 09:57 AM
But how many of you would really want srs. Or can we just live as we are?

hi Sasha
well i am working on srs it's just a matter of time.. hugs