PDA

View Full Version : Big shopping trip with wife

DAVIDA
11-23-2006, 10:13 PM
Happy thanks giving to all

Last night,Jean wanted to go to Stein Mart and look for an outfit for our trip to Atlanta. Jean went nuts!:happy: We picked out several different outfits. things that will mix well with a lot of other things. I also got a couple tops. Jean wouldn't let me try them on at the store, so we had to go back and exchange three things. I tried to get her out of the store, but she bought me another top!:tongueout
She doesn't usually like to shop, but lately she has been on some kind of quest or something. The only thing I have to do is watch the purse strings. When she gets like this she has a tendency to not care about how much she is spending. I think I will have to reel her in a little. Right after we find the pair of brown boots she thinks I need!:heehee:
BTW she got two hats for herself, so it wasn't "me me me" totaly.:devil:

Billijo49504
11-24-2006, 12:14 AM
I wouldn't complain too much.:tongueout There are a lot of gurls, whose SO won't allow them to dress. But yes, I know how much fun it is to have a wife that shops for you too...BJ

DAVIDA
11-24-2006, 07:30 AM
BJ, I had to read my post again. I didn't think I was complaining. On the contrary, I am having a wonderful time!

Phyliss
11-24-2006, 08:58 AM
I didn't think I was complaining. On the contrary, I am having a wonderful time!

I can understand what you're saying. Lately my wife has allowed me to do some shopping, although she's not quite ready do "shop" with me, I am allowed to buy some things. Having that sort of permission can be expen$ive.

Oh drat ;) there goes my Fashion Bug card, melting into a glob, as I buy everything in sight. Not really, but I think you get the idea.

Kandi
11-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Sounds like your really getting ready atlanta Davida! You and Jean are gonna have so much fun! See you there.

donna h
11-24-2006, 08:07 PM
You are truly blessed to have such a supportive wife,wish mine would even discuss this stuff let alone help. Take good care of her as you are much luckier than some of us here.

serinalynn
11-24-2006, 08:21 PM
You are truly blessed to have such a supportive wife,wish mine would even discuss this stuff let alone help. Take good care of her as you are much luckier than some of us here.

I agree, wish my wife would let me do a few other thing like getting my ears piersed. and let me have my hair longer than shoulder length and do some basic make up things.

DAVIDA
11-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Sounds like your really getting ready atlanta Davida! You and Jean are gonna have so much fun! See you there.

Yes I am! Jean has taken over my clothes. She won't let me wear anything new until that weekend!:mad:
Call me and we'll do dinner.