PDA

View Full Version : taste in cloths

NIKKITA
11-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi all.
I was just wondering if all of those with S/O find that they feel you have better tastes in cloths and if so is this part of the reason some have difficulties in excepting your CDing ???:love:

Karren H
11-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Don't think her unacceptance has anything do do with my taste in womens clothing.....although I think it's way better than her taste in fem things.....and my taste in male clothes sucks!! hehehe

Love Karren

Jenna1561
11-23-2006, 11:40 PM
We definitely have different tastes in clothing, but I don't think it contributes to her feelings about my dressing one way or the other.

Jenna

GG Vanya
11-24-2006, 01:34 AM
Nikki,

I think the women who struggle with accepting their SO's gender duality have much more serious issues to deal with than whether or not he's better at choosing clothes.

1. he blows the budget buying clothes and now can't pay the house note, children's dental costs, etc.

2. his anger or mood swings when something happens that interferes with his plans to get all girly.

3. her (incorrect) fears that he's this way because "she wasn't woman enough" for him.

I could go on and on, but hopefully you understand that whether or not he has better taste in clothes would fall way down the list somewhere, if it appears on that list at all.

Kiwi Primrose
11-24-2006, 02:40 AM
Dear Nikkita and girls
In my case I don't think any problems I have is to do with taste or choice.
A small problem arises when I look better in my wife's clothes than she does.
Love
Primrose

Wendy me
11-24-2006, 05:19 AM
i think my wife likes my choice in women's clothing i always go shopping with her and she often asks what i think she looks good in....

mellisa's wife
11-24-2006, 05:35 AM
Taste in clothing an issue?????Don't think so. Funny thing is... that over the years..... he is dressing more like...... uh me!

It's nice to be a role model?????????:love:

tanya3
11-24-2006, 07:25 AM
my wife has much better taste when it comes to clothes . the clothes she has bought me so far look good on me and fit real well . i didn't try anything on untill we got home . she likes shopping for me and said one day we need to get you a whole new wardrobe . as far as her accptance goes , she is having as much fun with my dressing as i am

Tanya

Kristi1948
11-24-2006, 05:37 PM
My wife had ZERO fashion sense, but only because she had never dressed "girly". When we married she did not own a dress and had 1 skirt. All she ever wore were pants and shirts or the occasional sweater.
She knew we wore the same size clothing and asked me one day to put an outfit together for her to wear to work. I dressed her from the skin out.
She was "stunning" and instantly hooked. Sort of a reverse "crossdress"...lol

Kimberly
11-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Me and my flatmate (also male) are always come to for fashion advice... for the girls. Haha. He's not a crossdresser, but knows a fair bit about fashion. :)

Michellebej
11-24-2006, 08:41 PM
I have often been complimented on my taste in clothing.

Even my ex-wife wants my opinion.

My daughter comes to me and not her mother for fashion advice.

Most of my GG friends come to me for fashion advice, and take me shopping with them.

There have been drawbacks. I would do things with my ex SO. She would take one look at my outfit and go back and change!

Love

Michelle

iwearpanties
11-25-2006, 07:05 AM
i do know one thing here my panties some times are more femmy looking them the wifes..meaning colors and styles and prints and fabrics