PDA

View Full Version : reincarnate

Audry
11-23-2006, 11:59 PM
O.K. Here goes if I could reincarnate I would love to come back as a complete woman and become a model for magazines or clothes.
I would even settle for (Sears Roebuck catalog)...
What would you Gurls Like to Be+? +? +?

Seraph
11-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Same here. :heehee:

I'd like to be someone ****ty. :heehee:

Audry
11-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Good thought Hun....My Mother always told me she wished I was a girl,,,
I wished she would have been granted it,,
she might have been disapointed though.. I think I would also be her little ****t :hugs:

MJ
11-24-2006, 12:20 AM
well i would like to become a super model like angel anderson or petea verkaik they are models for playboy.. say no more... and if i ever win the lottery i will :D .. hugs Marissa

Audry
11-24-2006, 12:35 AM
MJ: I beleive you could made it now

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 05:28 AM
That would be okay, as long as I didn't have to starve myself to stay skinney.:happy: Ericka/Rich

DarLynn
11-24-2006, 07:36 AM
amen, if i could i would come back as a women.

Penny Lane
11-24-2006, 07:52 AM
If I were to be given the chance of coming back as a woman, I'd take it without a seconds thought.

I'd just like to be an ordinary attractive woman and experience all the "normal" things in life, having a career, getting married, having children, having an SO who was a CD'er? That would be novel to experience this situation from the other side.

Hugs

Penny x.

Alaceann
11-24-2006, 08:19 AM
I agree with Penny but possibly be like a office manager so I could wear nice dresses and skirt suits to work.

Teresa Amina
11-24-2006, 09:01 AM
Ugly, unpleasant, and usually undesired, DEATH will take you. Across the river Styx will you go with the ferryman to the underworld. For how long? Could be a thousand years till the right time to Return. Will there even be your Supermodels and Careers then? Or will it be Darfur?:devil:
Life is now, your options are wider than you think, and your time may be shorter than you expect.

EricaCD
11-24-2006, 09:35 AM
I'd rather not dwell on it, if only because of the possibilities that the Buddhists are right about re-birth. Given the lack of inner awareness I have achieved in this lifetime, I would be lucky to be re-born as a caterpillar.

Karren H
11-24-2006, 09:37 AM
I'd come back as me.....again.....but this time I'd start full out crossdressing at a much earlier age.....and I'm still trying for that Victoria Secret CD Spokesmodel job.....if they ever create one!!! :D

Karren

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 09:40 AM
I'd rather not dwell on it, if only because of the possibilities that the Buddhists are right about re-birth. Given the lack of inner awareness I have achieved in this lifetime, I would be lucky to be re-born as a caterpillar.We've all been there, done that, Erica. This lifetime is the perfect example. We were born "caterpillars" this time around but have been given the option of turning into "butterflies" any time we wish.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 09:43 AM
I'd come back as me.....again.....but this time I'd start full out crossdressing at a much earlier age.....and I'm still trying for that Victoria Secret CD Spokesmodel job.....if they ever create one!!! :D

KarrenIf it means anything, Karr, you've got my vote. You're are already most of the way there anyway.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Scotty
11-24-2006, 10:18 AM
If one really believes in reincarnation, and I do, then these are possible.

Or perhaps that is what I did last time?

Calliope
11-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Either Joni Mitchell or Grace Slick. Of course, the 60s have to be reincarnated, too, or it wouldn't be much fun.

We got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Why can't we go on - as 3?

Josie06
11-24-2006, 01:23 PM
I would like to be a wife and mother. It would be good to also be working as an accountant/auditor as I do now. But first and foremost, a wife and mother.

Lisa Golightly
11-24-2006, 01:41 PM
A panda... I'd chew the bamboo and sleep the day away happy and content.

Amy Hepker
11-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Audry, You sound like you want to miss the child hood. You can't do that, that's cheating. You would have to grow up as a girl to really enjoy it. There are so many things we miss growing up male that a girl does. I would not want to miss these things. It scares me to think about coming back into this world as you never know what you may come back as or where. Some counrties kill the Female child. That wouldn't be fun. Yes, if we had a choice, I would love to come back as a girl, but there are so many things I would want it just right and well we know that just does not always happen. Remember a lot of young girls are molested and are forever ruined. A lot of older Females are raped and beaten. Other cultures women are beaten and tortured. Yes, in a perfect world it would be great to be brought back as a Female, but you tell me is this a perfect world???

StephaniejaneSmith
11-24-2006, 02:02 PM
I would come bach as Gemma Atkinson and just be happy, oh my god that would be great !!!

Stephanie

KarenSusan
11-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I'd rather not dwell on it, if only because of the possibilities that the Buddhists are right about re-birth. Given the lack of inner awareness I have achieved in this lifetime, I would be lucky to be re-born as a caterpillar.

:iagree:Everyone would like to come back as a supermodel, with my luck I'd come back as a female aardvark.

tekla west
11-24-2006, 02:20 PM
I would want to come back rich. Money can't buy happieness its true, but it can sure postpone unhappiness. And, whether your rich or poor, boy or girl, its nice to have money. And I want to be a girl.... So, who is the richest woman ever?

Eleanor of Aquitaine, that will work.

myMichelle
11-24-2006, 02:39 PM
I'd also like to come back as a GG. Being a super model type wouldn't really suit me very well (at least I don't think) so I'd be happy just being an average woman...eventually, I'd like to marry and start a family, etc. Even though I know that, as a GG, I'd probably take my femininity completely for granted, I'd still be able to wear the mini skirts and heels that I so love--and nobody would tell me I shouldn't be doing that...how wonderful that would be, even if I didn't view such things with quite the same admiration as I do now.

Of course, since the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, with my luck, I'd probably come back as a woman who wished she were a man!

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Same here. :heehee:

I'd like to be someone ****ty. :heehee:

You mean you want to come back as Me?:dom:

Deborah
11-24-2006, 03:34 PM
I'd come back as the girl next door type, get married, have kids and i'd be happy. :)

Deidra Cowen
11-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Want to come back as a very pretty lipstick lesbian, with a huge trust fund of course. :p :tongueout :D

Audry
11-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Yeah.. Lots of Cash for stash

Jena11
11-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Agree, I would love to be a true lipstick lesibian. :2c:

Audry
11-24-2006, 04:32 PM
aaaaH yes!!!! you go!! Gurl

Sage GG
11-24-2006, 04:35 PM

Doesn't that mean you would then become a butterfly?

Angela E.
11-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Thats easy,I`d like to come back as Bettie Page!-Angela:rose2: :GE: :rose2:

Audry
11-24-2006, 05:17 PM
how about dollie parton shhas built in forms :happy:

Butterfly Bill
11-24-2006, 08:19 PM
A hippie lesbian's dog.

Joy Carter
11-24-2006, 08:43 PM
Yeah reincarnation. My wife years ago thought maybe that's why I CD. She thought that I was a woman in a previous life and that her spirit dwells inside me................... But to get on with it I wouldn't care as long as I was happy with myself and who I was with. I mean that is all there is to life isn't it +? :D

Kimkandy
11-24-2006, 08:51 PM
I'd like to come back as Paris Hilton... a beautiful blonde heiress to a hotel chain...

Kim

:dom: :gorgeous: :gorgeous: :gorgeous:

Mary Morgan
11-24-2006, 09:04 PM
If I must come back into this world, of course I want to come as a woman. My mother, my late wife and my current wife have all convinced me that women are the stronger, smarter sex. Of course we already know they are the prettiest. Woman care about others, about the health of body and mind. They are compassionate and loving. Most men can only hope to achieve a portion of the depth of feeling that women experience everyday. God bless them. Louise

trannie T
11-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Can I come back as a crossdresser? I'm having a great time now, why change?

janedoe311
12-04-2006, 06:42 PM
What I am in Second Life.
A pole dancer and stripper.:D

Then teach dancing, tap, ballet etc.

Chloe Jean
12-04-2006, 09:42 PM
I would want to be a Playboy bunny. I always loved the uniform the girls wore, it was sooo very sexy. I wish they still had playboy clubs so that i could apply to be one of the bunnies.
Amelia Hope

DAVIDA
12-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Yeah reincarnation. My wife years ago thought maybe that's why I CD. She thought that I was a woman in a previous life and that her spirit dwells inside me................... But to get on with it I wouldn't care as long as I was happy with myself and who I was with. I mean that is all there is to life isn't it +? :D

Yes, as I have posted on this before, Jean says that most of my prior lives I have been female and this is just residual.
But to answer the question, I would come back as a spoiled girly girl.:heehee:

Wendi {LI NY}
12-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Of course, since the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, with my luck, I'd probably come back as a woman who wished she were a man![/QUOTE]

Well That would be my luck too, But If I can come back as a beautiful women that use her femininity to catch a great husband that is handsome,Weathy,and Body to die for ! Have a professional career just in case ,so I have my own money .. Ohh did I mention the 2.5 children ,huge house ,a silver jag,white picket fence,an body that would rock playboy magizine,beautiful auburn hair,violet eyes,long legs ,40dd breast and etc ,etc. Gee am I asking for to much??/ :devil: Well it is my fantasy!right?
hugs,Wendi:heehee:

Timberley
12-05-2006, 12:17 AM
I am not sure if I would want to come back as a woman. Sure, they get all the nice clothes, and smell pretty, but I think it would be pretty hard as well.
Kinda like being a guy, most of the time.

Although, I have often wondered if I have been reincarnated. I wondered about where my feminine side came from, and I seem to have a fear of fire, like I had been badly burned, or died in a fire.
Creepy.

;0)

Diana West
12-05-2006, 11:18 AM
I agree with Karren, I'd want to be reincarnated as a male but I would start crossdressing sooner.
And if I came back as a female, I might still be a crossdresser.

Chloe Jean
12-05-2006, 11:52 AM
I like Karren's Idea- come back as a boy and start crossdressing at a very early age like 11 or 12. That way I could be a cute cheerleader.
Seriously I think teenage cd's are much more fortunate today, there is so more in the Way of understanding and support for them.

If I could come as a woman I'd like to, be a professional woman, docter, lawyer, etc, a position where I could compete against men. Show that women are superior.
Hugs
Amelia:love:

Bridget
12-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure if I'd want to reincarnate. Population growth is increasing in the third world, and decreasing in the first. So if it's by random drawing you'd most likely get handed a life full of suffering.

It'd have to be by random drawing too...otherwise there would be no soul transmigration into all those children in sub-Saharan Africa. Who would want to pick a body which was going to be infected with guinea worm periodically? Ouch.

I didn't answer the question.

Okay, I'd come back as whatever I came back as. I'd accept whatever cards the universe handed me. And make the best of it.

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2006, 02:30 PM
My wish is to send my mind back into time and have it take over my body about the time I started CDing. Then I could relive my life, but know what will happen in advance. Kinda like the movie "Groundhog day". :lol2:

maid phylis
12-05-2006, 02:52 PM
no questions asked .if i could come back and the maker of all of us asked me what i would ljke to be well that answer would be a girl of course .:love: phylisanne

Sierra Evon
12-05-2006, 04:41 PM
A cute teenage Japanese schoolgirl..........:happy:

Wendy me
12-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Wendy GG would do fine.....and all the fancy fame and that i could due with out a every day GG doing everyday things would be enough.....

Audry
12-05-2006, 06:36 PM
Amy I would like to come back as a child with the same Mother I that raised me She always wanted a girl and she thought i was going to be one,
She aways called me her Audry girl in my younger years ,
I guess thats wear I got my start as aC/D and I love My Mother for that.. Huggs,,

Audry, You sound like you want to miss the child hood. You can't do that, that's cheating. You would have to grow up as a girl to really enjoy it. There are so many things we miss growing up male that a girl does. I would not want to miss these things. It scares me to think about coming back into this world as you never know what you may come back as or where. Some counrties kill the Female child. That wouldn't be fun. Yes, if we had a choice, I would love to come back as a girl, but there are so many things I would want it just right and well we know that just does not always happen. Remember a lot of young girls are molested and are forever ruined. A lot of older Females are raped and beaten. Other cultures women are beaten and tortured. Yes, in a perfect world it would be great to be brought back as a Female, but you tell me is this a perfect world???

Amy: Oh yes you are right i would love to come back as a girl child especialy with my Mother,, She is the one that named me Audry, as she always wished fror a Girl,, I would be willing to chance it :cute:

murphysd2004
12-05-2006, 06:44 PM
I'd love to come back as a real woman... at least semi-attractive... so wearing all the clothes, underwear, and shoes would not elicit negative glances from others... No supermodel for me.... but I would want a CD for a SO.

Audry
12-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Oh yes :: I'd like to come back as Murphy Brown She could handle herself
as well as gorgious....