PDA

View Full Version : Dressing My Wife Like a Doll

Deedee_tv
11-24-2006, 01:08 AM
The girl in me could not hold back any longer and I decided if I was going to dress a "little" feminine everyday, then my wife needed to dress a "lot" feminine. Her birthday is today and I went shopping for her twice at two different boutiques. One of them is where my hair stylist works and I spent a lot of time looking for her and me. All of their sizes were way small for me and the clothes were just not right for my wife.

I then ended up at Stein Mart. If you haven't been to one of these, it is a small upscale department store with a women's boutique. They employ these "boutique women" who cater to the high-end female customer. Many of their items are a little flashy but in good taste. I started seriously shopping for my wife while mostly DRAB. I picked up 3-4 things, mixed styles and colors, swapped sizes, picked up a few more... All the time, I am thinking to myself, how would this fit her body, how would it look on her, how "HOT" would she be at the soccer game in this outfit? I was in heaven. I ended up spending about $450 clothes for her. Three different female employees all commented very positively on my selections. I had a good feeling.

Well, she opened everything in front of her, somewhat picky, mother and our two teen aged children. My 14 y/o daughter had already hedged her bet by telling her mom that she only liked some of the clothes I picked. Too bad for her because my wife, AND HER MOTHER, loved everything I picked. My size selections were spot on. Even the jeans I bought her were perfect, she can't even buy jeans for herself. My wife will now be the hottest soccer mom because I bought her some really great pieces using the knowledge I have gained from being a masculine-challenged sissy-boy.

My wife would seriously, never shop without me. She knows that I would rather be wearing what she is so I put extra effort into making her look like a doll. It also makes it easier on me to wear a womens sweater at the same time.

deedee_tv