PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear the most?

Linda4
01-12-2005, 07:42 PM
What article of clothing do you wear the most? Is this based on comfort or sex appeal?

DonnaT
01-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Panties

Both

Trinity_cat
01-12-2005, 07:44 PM
A raincoat, I live in Scotland :eek:

jennyh51
01-12-2005, 07:45 PM
pencil skirts and heels

Vallari
01-12-2005, 08:12 PM
I like to wear skirts - any style just about but they usually end at the knees or further up. I wear usually for comfort. I suppose if I went to a gathering looking for someone I'd trade comfort for sex appeal for an evening! ;) :D

alba68
01-12-2005, 08:16 PM
I love wearing tights. Wear them all day and all night. Well most of the time anyway. Surprised you've not been blown away Cat. Very stormy!

Mandie
01-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh girls,

Gotta be a thong and stiletto heels. The boys just luv the look.

Kisses,

Mandie

Donna Louise
01-12-2005, 08:58 PM
I love to mix and match skirts and tops. I have some dresses but tons more skirts and tops.

Truthfully, I love to wear anything girly. Jeans, slacks, bodysuits, thigh highs, panty hose, stockings, girdles, bras, night gowns, just about everything girly. I wear panties everyday. I can't do thongs or g-strings. They just don't work for me if you follow my drift.

I even have a couple old fashion open bottom girdles with stocking hooks and some seam back stocking for special occasions. :D

Donna Louise

barbiecd
01-12-2005, 09:04 PM
A pretty satin blouse really does it for me! Not only does hit the sex appeal button but it feels great.
Hugs
Barbie

Georgette
01-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Thong and thigh high stockings
Both

Jadeanne
01-12-2005, 09:29 PM
I wear a nightgown every night except when we have visiting company or we are away visiting relatives. My wife wears a nightgown all the time, too.

All of hers fit me and often we wear very similar styles in different colors. Neither one of us wears panties under our gowns - it's more convenient ;) .

When I dress, I always a bra and panties, garters and stockings a lot more often that thigh highs or pantyhose. I almost NEVER wear pants - they are boy clothes - dresses and skirts for me!

Jadeanne

Wendy me
01-12-2005, 09:46 PM
short skirts for shure..........tight pantys...........heels...........bra .....comfy top....

Ashleigh
01-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Thigh highs, mini slip, shorter skirt (not mini), cami, and heels.

jenny_cheerleader
01-13-2005, 01:22 AM
As you ladies know i am still afraid to go out imn public, however when i do dress, i wear my thigh high boots. they are very comfortable but i never really thought about sex appeal

Sandra H
01-13-2005, 02:44 AM
I wear both panties and tights everyday as part of my normal dress even under drab. I wear them because they feel nice and are comfortable.

crispy
01-13-2005, 02:57 AM
favourites:

lycra-microfibre bodysuit under my boy clothes during the day

nylon-lycra leotard or swimsuit (prefer the short-leg unitard versions) in the evening and to bed

............... mm .......... nice. :)

you shouldn't ask these questions when I'm at my computer. I get turned on just thinking about it.................

whoops! :eek:

................... sorry, can't control my hands sometimes. :rolleyes:

comfort 60% - sex appeal (for myself) 40%

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 03:43 AM
#1) Panties

#2) Bras and forms

#3) High heels

#4) All of the above and a smile

:D

miss_x_elvira
01-13-2005, 04:04 AM
technically i probably wear panties the most, cotton/lycra hipster ones, cause mainly they fit, look and feel great

item of clothing i wear the most would have to be my fav pair of stretch flare hipster jeans cause they look so good on me, really accentuate my a*^e and legs, and love the tight feel of them. Other than that lately i'm wearing minis alot and tight girlly tops with my new fishnet top and fishnet stockings of course

oh and i nearly forgot my fav pair of boots. Knee high 5" high heel platform boots. wear them as much as i can cause they make me feel really tall and sexy, plus i can really strut my stuff in them

michelle essex
01-13-2005, 04:16 AM
Stockings and suspenders for me, with a nice pair of matching knickers, a size too small for a 'snug fit'. Skirt (just above the knee) and blouse if it's just for comfort, but something more outrageous if I am feeling naughty.

trannielover
01-13-2005, 04:53 AM
I love wearing panties and stockings with suspenders - don't like pantiehose as they take too long to take off

silkyslipgirl
01-13-2005, 04:56 AM
A pretty dress or a nice silky blouse and skirt, maybe with a soft cardigan on top. Underneath the laciest, silkiest lingerie - bra, suspender belt, stockings, French knickers and ALWAYS a lovely slip. Then, of course, there's the high heels, jewellery, make-up and wig. When I'm a girl, I'm a GIRL. The more feminine, the better.

crispy
01-13-2005, 05:28 AM
A raincoat, I live in Scotland :eek:
............ saddo !! :p

Trinity_cat
01-13-2005, 05:33 AM
............ saddo !! :pYUP, that's me alright

Mn.Marilyn
01-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Nothing better then a bra,panty pantyhose and a pretty nylon slip for me !

Trinity_cat
01-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Panties everyday.

Under my raincoat and straw hat. :p

LindaTS
01-13-2005, 08:17 AM
I can't pin it down to one single item. I dress fully every day just as any other woman would do. But if I had to say one item it would probably be a bra. Thank god I really need one now.

Sarah Satin
01-13-2005, 09:47 AM
Just like to be in satin, like my picture :)

Wendy me
01-13-2005, 09:50 AM
the most ????????????air and a smile

orchard
01-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I raided my girlfriends wardrobe and found the cutest pair of size 5 angels jeans. these really should not fit me, but somehow they do! wheee! they are both sexy, and comfy.
love
orchard

Elinor
01-13-2005, 11:10 AM
It has to be a SKIRT!

Julie York
01-13-2005, 12:09 PM
We're supposed to wear girls clothes?.......No-one told me!

Paula A
01-13-2005, 12:30 PM
When I can i kick around in knee length shirt or shorter with thigh highs and heels.

usually just thong panties and thigh high stockings with the built in comfort garter under draby clothes.

SherryAnn
01-13-2005, 12:51 PM
slips, slips, slips, I'm a slip freak. Luv em, short ones, long ones, 1/2 slips, mini's. Barbazon, Vanity Fair, Sears, JC Penny, makes no difference. White is my fav. but black or whatevevr color as long as its silk & shiny

Olesha
01-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Thongs. I love ''em

Steffie
01-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Um definately heels and usually a skirt with stay ups but lately I've been wearing my new hipster jeans which really show of my ass in a very sexy way... but always with 5 or 6 inch heels. :D

jennilouise
01-13-2005, 05:27 PM
It has to be a tight laced corset for me girls there nothing like it.

justtwosexy
01-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Love the feel of silken panties and camisoles. Panties the most as I wear them pretty well every day to work. My lady just got me a set of forms for my birthday so revelling in the feel of wearing them for the first time today in my favorite bra top. mmmmmmm...

AussieRhonda
01-13-2005, 06:14 PM
My answer would have to be panties as I dont have any drab underwear, next would be stayup stockings and bra. All my jeans and slacks are female and as nobody seems to care or notice some of my tops and shirts are strictly girl cut.
If I have to be in drab I wear a cardigan or similar over the top, drop my voice and walk like a man. My shoes are androgenous as I have bad knees and have to wear walker shoes most of the time but if I wear sandals they are a non spefic type of fashion.
But when I go out -----OFF with the rubbish and into FULL Girl mode,,,YAAyyy
I just looooovvveee being a girl
Rhonda

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Number one would have to be panties largely for comfort. I haven't worn men's underwear since I got out of the military in 1975. Been wearing a lot of sports bras lately at home under my sweats. I like the snug feeling of it and it holds the "girls" in nicely. Now that I am retired, I'm hoping to get back to fully dressing in the evening hours a lot more often.:)

Love,
Christine Renee

crispy
01-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Just like to be in satin, like my picture :)
................. just a little bit lacking in taste, dear.

..........sharky is about.

lisa_sf
01-13-2005, 11:28 PM
I am in panties and pantyhose almost all the time. Outerwear many other times, but not nearly as much.

maria_t
01-14-2005, 06:09 AM
:) with me it's gotta be a nice skirt and heels..maybe a silk blouse too..mmmm

Lily_gg
01-14-2005, 06:33 AM
*laughing*

You girls wear more girlie stuff, and more often, than I do!!! Hmmm. Wonder what that means about me? *quickly checks fingers*.... :p

Things like slips and so on just irritate me - they end up riding up all over the place - but if I'm wanting to go for all out sexy, it's the lingerie that does it:
Black velvet lace-up back strapless boned basque has to be one favourite, as are a variety of lacey matching sets (has to be matching!), and of course seam-back stockings, fishnet stockings, or, even better, seam back fishnet stockings (Gerbe I think, from figleaves.com) :D

pantylines
01-14-2005, 08:04 AM
panties

SexyStephanie
01-14-2005, 10:27 AM
I just cannot help myself as I love ****ty clothes, especially high heels and thigh highs! Love them!

Stephie :)

Melissa A.
01-14-2005, 10:39 AM
If I were going for comfort, I wouldnt have so many heels.

Skirts of all kinds, and a nice v-neck blouse or sweater.

And Heels!!!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sexygirl
02-01-2005, 06:11 AM
anything sexy mainly mini-mini skirts sexy bloueses and g-strings

ToniB
02-01-2005, 06:33 AM
Since Sexygirl picked up this 2 week old thread, and I'm new enough not to have seen it first time around, for me it's bra, suspenders, sheer lace-top stockings, heels, and silky French knickers for sex appeal. Then tight pencil skirt and satin blouse that pulls apart to expose a little bra and what little cleavage I have. I'm not dressing to go out here!
Jennylouise, if I had one, I'd put a lace-up satin corset top of my list too. Have you any tips of where to look for a reasonably priced one which will not fall apart under the extreme pressure I know I will want to apply, and how easy is it to lace up on your own?

Toni

Gertrude
02-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Guess I'm "showing my age". I love 1950's & 60's things = OB girdles, stockings, slips, big bra's, full panties, etc. To me "pretties" from this era are both comfortable to wear & sooooooooooooooo sexy. :)

MistyCD
02-01-2005, 07:42 AM
Pantyhose or tights, no matter how hot or cold it's outside

Misty

Jennifer_G
02-01-2005, 08:06 AM
My drab clothes :(

Boo hoo !!!!

Tracie Lynn
02-01-2005, 08:09 AM
Pantys I prefer the high cut style because I love the feel of nylon or silk against my skin, pantyhose normaly Leggs brand Silken Mist are my favorites a bra (underwire ofcoarse) and a camisole top I wear theese items every day even under my drab clothing but inthe evening when the drab comes off I will put on a 1/2 slip and a skirt and blouse with a nice pair of 3 inch heels how delicious.

joann
02-01-2005, 08:38 AM
I love to wear leather skirts....with stockings and hi heels.I wear one out as often as possible.I also wear Thai silk skirts and blouses,mostly,like now at home...going to empty post box soon on my way out.Love joann

Toni
02-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Hi Girls,
Panties and Bra are my favourites so I have them on nearly all the time.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
being as i am wendy ...............wendy's things..................

liz-in-silk
02-01-2005, 09:09 AM
:p Stockings,high heels and tight fitting panties for me also.ooh can't wait to get home now

AnnaMaria
02-01-2005, 09:52 AM
I would have to say panties. After all they are how I started to express in femme side ofter all. Though I do have several cami sets and I always sleep in a nightgown unless we are visiting parents. As for why, I would have to say that it is more for comfort than sexy due to the fact that the reason that I started wearing gowns to sleep in was that I am cold natured and was trying to find a way to better stay warm. I have tried to sleep in pj pants and always find myself taking them off during the night and then I get cold but if I wear a gown I don't have the tightness on my legs and I sleep through the night with no problems. As for the panties I am just more comfy and feel more natural in them than I do in drab undies.

huggs
anna

Amelie
02-01-2005, 11:59 AM
I am like a GG, I wear jeans and a sweat-shirt or an oversized T-shirt.
Only when I go out do I wear a dress or skirt.

Pauline Wendy
02-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Tighst and panties every day - and a bra when I can get away with it. And a nightie, every night - I can't imagine not wearing one!

sonora
02-01-2005, 04:24 PM
I love wearing camisoles - the way the straps caress my shoulders and the bottom kisses my midriff - HEAVEN!!!

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 04:41 PM
realy the most???????????truth..........??????????a pair of 4 inch strappy open toed heels................i even painted the walls in the house while wearing them..........

racheal
02-01-2005, 07:21 PM
I mostly waer VS SSS bras - they are so sensual and comfortalbe - then from time to time we enjoy the gel bras from La Vie en Rose. Great stuff to wear. OOOOO..... :)

rusty 2004
02-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Tighst and panties every day - and a bra when I can get away with it. And a nightie, every night - I can't imagine not wearing one!
me too, always in panties and hose, always sleep in a slip, it's the most lovely feeling in the morning.

xx

Priscilla1018
02-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Panties exept when I am at the health club. The sexier the better. :D

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Bernadina
02-02-2005, 10:20 PM
I wear both panties and tights everyday as part of my normal dress even under drab. I wear them because they feel nice and are comfortable.
Same here. Until it gets too warm in the spring for the tights. And diamond stud white gold earrings, pink lipstick, coloured toenail and neutral fingernail polish.

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/thm_frbfly020.gif

robin/rjs
02-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Daily would be , panty , bra & form or support, light makeup , so my male co-workers realy couldn't catch on to , Tights for sure cold here , and they are stronger than panty hose , unless you need the smooth look for a short dress.Then hose a must . Comfort shoes , heels for weekends, LOL :o

Rikee
02-02-2005, 11:48 PM
I wear PVC outfits and high heels the most, with evening gowns being a close second. :)

lovemybras
02-03-2005, 02:34 AM
Love bras, ( I.'ve even learned to tailor 36A's to fit- don't like underwires at all) as the nickname says, but thouroughly enjoy wearing pretty much any and all lingerie. The silkier the better!

nicki
02-03-2005, 04:11 AM
Start of with string biniki,, hipsters or thongs every day
Now for out on the towm,,love to mix and match tops with very very lil mini,,above thigh,,thigh highs or tights,,of course heels and bra.
Also in to very lil snug short cut t or top,, ultra low cut waisted jeans

Mikey
02-05-2005, 08:06 AM
I wear womens slacks and jeans daily, In fact that is all that I own, My boss knows it and she actually got me to wear nylons and tights daily. I threw out all of my mens underwear and only wear panties and nylons. I also wear 1 piece bathing suits and body suits instead of t-shirts.

Mikey

Vickie-CD
02-05-2005, 08:08 AM
As little as possible.
Vickie

Cheree
02-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Bra n Panty sets only thi- hi's will do for me 23 1/2 hrs.........

Monique_Lynn
02-05-2005, 09:08 AM
For me it's panties and camisoles, even when in male mode, don't own any mens underwear, have'nt for years.
ginger lynn

LaurenAnne
02-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, my "thing" has always been women's businesswear. As such, I own probably over 20 or so skirt suits. So I guess that's what I "wear the most". :)

RachelDenise
02-05-2005, 12:05 PM
There is nothing like the feel of my breastforms in a lacy bra. I love the weight of my breasts, the pull of the bra starps and the tightness of the underwire. Of course, matching panties are a must. I wear these for sex appeal as well as comfort. I dress this way because I love it and it is comfy to me and my psyche.

Inredsatin
02-05-2005, 12:09 PM
I wear panties,slip or cami and pantyhose everyday under my drab work clothes everyday. What a wonderful feeling it gives and no one is the wiser...wink
Brenda

cdgirl
02-05-2005, 07:25 PM
my favorite articles of clothing are my cincchers and corsets
they make this full figure of mine turn into an hour glass figure
almost. i love the way it feels now i know why women in the 40s
and 50s used to wear them and i love them if you try them they
might be your favorites as well.

Sweet Jeanette
02-06-2005, 02:36 AM
For me, as a blue collar working guy, by day; the most I wear is ankle hose. My job, at times is very dangerous. -------At home, as Hot,---I let it all hang out! :D

TrueGemini
02-06-2005, 03:03 AM
What article of clothing do you wear the most? Is this based on comfort or sex appeal?
Depends on my mood I guess. I think the G is the favorite of all to start with, as to me it is the most feminie of all. But depending on mood and whatnot, I moght wear a nightie with thigh-highs or a comfortable gown for just hanging around. Either way it feels good to be fem.

Sweet Susan
02-06-2005, 03:30 AM
I absolutely wear panties the most. They keep me in touch when ever I can't be "there."

Steffie
02-06-2005, 07:21 AM
um definately High Heels :D and a dress with all the accesories I can put on depending on my mood.... and sometimes jeans and a top or skirt and a top sometimes with stayups and sometimes not but always with heels hehehe :cool:

Oh and love corsets too :)

Steffie

ChristineRenee
02-06-2005, 07:29 AM
um definately High Heels :D and a dress with all the accesories I can put on depending on my mood.... and sometimes jeans and a top or skirt and a top sometimes with stayups and sometimes not but always with heels hehehe :cool:

Oh and love corsets too :)

SteffieThose other slussy tarts here got nothing on you "Miss 6" Heels" Aussie babe!;)

Love,
Chrissie

samanthajay
02-10-2005, 05:07 AM
black and lacy :D

CJFMix
09-17-2005, 05:02 PM
... a lot , but I especialy like tights and pantyhoses .
I may have 75 pairs .
I like the ones with patterns on them ,
small stipes , large stripes , squares or lozanges
fishnets , whatever has dots , lines & patterns ,
I go nuts !!!

Katiegirl
09-17-2005, 05:50 PM
I love wearing most are :- a Girdle, Stockings and a Bra

I can wear these at weekends all day and in the evenings during the week as they make me feel very feminine and can be worn under drabs or dress's.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

Nlenro-nu
09-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Life is Like a Rose, Beautiful but many thorns it grows. Life has it's woes
noone said life was going to be perfect. I love to wear dresses and
big boobs, also wigs and high heels. I actually find high heels easier to
walk in that regular shoes. I'm not referring to the one's that are made at
too steep of an angle. High Heels were never ment to be that steep. Also
they weren't ment for running in either. If you want to run wear running shoes. Did you know Edgar Cayce invented the High Heels? I know this
because I was him in a prior lifetime or at least of his seed. Yes He Crossdressed too. Not many are aware of that! Even Psychologists say
that it's estimated that 73 person of people cross dress but only about 27% will admit it. They fear social stigma or insults like gay or queer. I was one
of those scaredees. It's miserable living a dull so called normal life. What I think what's called normal isn't really normal. It's only those minorities that
are in control that consider what's normal. If eveyone ignored them life would be a lot more fun. I don't have any desire to interact with men in anyway sexually. I love women's clothing and boobs, shoes, and interested
in having anykind of reasonable fun with a female who loves a crossdressing male. I won't tolerate insults like queer or gay. I will tolerate words like farout, gutsy, bold. I may be silly, strange or weird but so what? I am being me and if anyone don't like that that's their problem not mine. Go ahead let people know what I like to do just don't ridicule it! You may contact me any time! from Nlenro-nu

gender_blender
09-17-2005, 06:31 PM
I wear mostly androgynous tshirts and shorts. I guess it's based on comfort.

Charlie

PartGirl
09-17-2005, 06:33 PM
For me it is a corset, a short tight mini dress, stay ups,5" high heels ahha ahha (guess I could go on and on. I do not have a favorite. I love it all!) Wigs, makeup, I havent bought my titties yet but been thinking about it. I am all so on a crash diet. One meal a day until I get down to 150 lbs. I am 6' 1" tall and rite now am down to 177lbs. Two weeks ago I weighed 195. I am going to have curves if it kills me!!! hahahaha:love:

Lisa Maren
09-17-2005, 06:39 PM
For me, it's pantyhose -- and a pair of panties underneath.

I wear pantyhose because they feel wonderful and keep me warm. It's actually pretty chilly where I live even during summer months, so I can wear them year round unless visiting non-privy family members who live elsewhere in "shorts weather" climates.

Hugs
Lisa

Stormgirl
09-17-2005, 11:32 PM
panties and BDUs

Im weird =\

Clare
09-18-2005, 03:38 AM
Why PANTIES of course! Cotton-lycra bikini style in all colours!

Also Panthose as often as possible. They make me feel so femme and are very comfortable!

Definatey the comfort factor! I don't normally dress to be sexy except on special occassions!

Christine

Orrene
09-18-2005, 04:00 AM

Vanity Fair full-cut brief panties for both comfort and sex-appeal. :D

Orrene

Angela Burke
09-18-2005, 04:02 AM
Nice underwear,blouses and skirts, heels, but not those items of self torture
(5" high stilletoes and boots!) that some of you girls wear!
Great for the legs and butt!
How can you possibly walk in those things?

Love Angela XX

Rachael Warren
09-18-2005, 04:25 AM
Short skirts and trashy stuff although my wife is trying to change this!

I don't wear male underware, havn't done for ages.

Rachael. :)

angelique179
09-18-2005, 05:10 AM
I love to wear skirts with some lovely knee high boots.
With a nice top and it is complete. In house I wear them all day.

Sometimes I prevere a juimpsuit. It feels nice to wear them.

Deanna2
09-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Camisoles and lycra mini skirts.

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-18-2005, 08:27 PM
i am in my pantyhose 24/7 :D

i DONOT own any panties of anykind,,in fact they gross me out so much that i almost puke when have to touch my wifes panties. (no its not because of skidmarks u sickos) :p

IRIA
09-19-2005, 02:28 AM
Panties! Panties! I don't leave home without them! More... later.

Debbie Kong
09-19-2005, 02:36 AM

High heel pumps.
Sex appeal.
Debbie

EmilyLaFond
09-19-2005, 02:41 AM
Any short Skirt with stockings and then my favorite my Black Bustier that I wear so much that i dont think I ever take it off. O yea a pair of sexy heels

Anne Charlotte
09-19-2005, 06:44 AM
Bootcut jeans and suede slouch boots. They don't look too girly, and my wife can just about cope with them around the house.

If I wear heels, it's only when I'm alone.

Lilith Moon
09-19-2005, 08:37 AM
Due to some wife problems right now I'm not doing much dressing (I'll post My Story soon). But when I do I always wear some firm foundation wear...corselette or girdle/bra and padding in the right places. It helps pull my older body into a more femme shape and helps the rest of my clothes to fit and look better. It also feels great. And I always wear panties...naturally ;)

Lisa Golightly
09-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Er, I'm always dressed enfemme... I prefer jeans and tshirts to dresses and stuff, but switch to skirts in the summer... Prefer nighties to pyjamas... And I seem to spend more time in trainers than heels these days.

You must all think me rather dull :)

Katie Ashe
09-19-2005, 09:01 AM
What article of clothing do you wear the most? Is this based on comfort or sex appeal? Pantyhose, both, Nothing beats the silky smooth feeling.