PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

Brianna Lovely
11-24-2006, 06:49 AM
That's what I'm asking myself.

This past Monday I went to Macy's to purchase some perfume, J'Adore by Christian Dior. Oh, and I love it, I wore it when I went out Tuesday to a group dinner.

Anyway, I was in drab (my drab means nails colored, lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara, brows done, and male clothing) and the counter lady was most helpful and a wonderful person. We talked about foundation and concealers, and various fragrances.

The thing that's really bothering me, is that the moment I opened my mouth to speak to the SA, my voice dropped to the lowest/deepest tone imaginable.
I can not remember my voice ever, ever, being that deep in my whole life, even when fooling around to see how deep I could get, this was deeper.

I really felt rather embarrassed with this voice coming out of my mouth, it's just not me. Maybe it was nerves, I don't know.

So, my question is, have any of you girls ever had this happen to you?

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Your hormones "kicked in" Hon. This usually doesn't happen to me but even if it did, I wouldn't be concerned about it. Deep down, we are really men, ya know.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Charleen
11-24-2006, 07:05 AM
Nope, but my voice is normally deep anyway.

Brianna Lovely
11-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Oh, silly, I know I'm a man, well at least some of me, giggle.
But seriously, I did not recognize my own voice, very strange.

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 10:31 AM
I find that when I'm actually thinking about making My voice femme then I can quite easily do it----but it's when I start to talk and then get enthused about the conversation that I slip back into male voice mode--which is a mid level baritone---my femme voice is kind of a sexy contralto. Just remember dressed femme--talk femme

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh, silly, I know I'm a man, well at least some of me, giggle.
But seriously, I did not recognize my own voice, very strange.HMM, Hopefully you are not a "shared drive". Sometimes it just so happens that one body shares multiple "incarnates". A group just sent me the minutes of a meeting they had a while ago that more or less verified this. I think this really happens. How else do you explain a sweet and loving wife becoming a "demon" in the morning sometimes (gutteral voice and all)?:happy: Ericka/Rich