PDA

View Full Version : OMG, the Fredericks Cataloge arrived!

Donna Louise
01-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Sisters

Yes, Yes, the Fredericks Cataloge arrived today. I could hardly wait to get my hands on it.

All those lovely sexy things. They make my mouth water and my credit card debt go up. ;)

Worst of all, I look at all those stunning ladies and wish I was one. I know that I will never be one but I hope that someday I might look half that good.

I go through the pages thinking, I wish I had her rear, I wish I had her breasts, I wish I had her figure, you get the idea. Darn I hate being a crossdresser, not really, I wish I had been born female.

I love looking at cataloges like that. I always wonder if I would have been born a girl if I would have been so pretty.

Hugs
Donna Louise

barbiecd
01-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Mine came yesterday. I would love to get one each on the legware pages. "Feel sexy...down to your toes." Now girl, that's what I'm talking about.
Hugs
Barbie

Georgette
01-12-2005, 09:22 PM
You know what a girl says with a credit card CHARGE!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wendy me
01-12-2005, 09:49 PM
shop at the fredericks store see it stock it buy it ...........home mine mine all mine

Donna Louise
01-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Y'all got one too?

I was flipin' thru it.

Oh my gosh, them ladies is so lovely but so scantly dressed.

(turns red and fans face).

Oh My! I nevar seen such thangs. Thar is some lovely thangs in it.

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 02:33 AM
Interesting story. A friend from work left a Fredricks catalog in my co truck one day. I went through guaking at all the girls and wanted to buy so much but sadly I had to give her the catalog back, you know so I didn't have to explain where it had disappeared to. :p However she had left a perfectly good new lipstick in the vehical as well(couldn't resist). Uh hu yes I did take it. Just said that it must have fallen out or gotten lost. She said it didn't really matter she was only wondering where she'd left it. :D

Bad Tristen, very bad :p

Sharon
01-13-2005, 02:36 AM
You mean to tell me that our new full-fledged moderator has loose scruples? :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 03:35 AM
Why do you say that? Are you missing anything yet Sharon :p

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 03:44 AM
You mean to tell me that our new full-fledged moderator has loose scruples? :rolleyes:WHAT...the assistant sheriff's scruples came untucked?:eek:

More duct tape tristen...or buy a better gaff sweetie!;) :p

Love,
Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 04:57 AM
Thats 'TUCK' tape, and no I don't use any. Prefer the gaff :p I save the duct tape for...uhm... er... tying up loose ends? :D

Love
Tristen

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 05:03 AM
Thats 'TUCK' tape, and no I don't use any. Prefer the gaff :p I save the duct tape for...uhm... er... tying up loose ends? :D

Love
TristenTying up loose ends, huh? So tell me...what's their names?:D :p

LindaTS
01-13-2005, 08:31 AM
I see that I'm not the only one who shops Frederick's. I think the best items for me are the H2O bras. Now that I'm growing I can wear one of those and not need any other help. But so many of their clothes are to dye for. So sexy.

biddy
01-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Interesting story. A friend from work left a Fredricks catalog in my co truck one day. I went through guaking at all the girls and wanted to buy so much but sadly I had to give her the catalog back, you know so I didn't have to explain where it had disappeared to. :p However she had left a perfectly good new lipstick in the vehical as well(couldn't resist). Uh hu yes I did take it. Just said that it must have fallen out or gotten lost. She said it didn't really matter she was only wondering where she'd left it. :D

Bad Tristen, very bad :p ;) Sounds like some-one at work wan'ts to talk to you about some-thing if they are leaving clues such as lipstick and catologs around for you to find?

Julie
01-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Being this side of the lake I have to do with looking through their catalogue on line. It has some nice stuff in it I must say.

JJ

biddy
01-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Being this side of the lake I have to do with looking through their catalogue on line. It has some nice stuff in it I must say.

JJ :o Atlantic or Pacific Lakes I imagine we would only have to ask at Fredricks site to get the catolouge?

Julie
01-13-2005, 05:02 PM
:o Atlantic or Pacific Lakes I imagine we would only have to ask at Fredricks site to get the catolouge?

Atlantic Lake Biddy. By the time they'd deliver it the new one would be out, reading through it online is just as good.

JJ

biddy
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Atlantic Lake Biddy. By the time they'd deliver it the new one would be out, reading through it online is just as good.

JJ :eek: They call me Milo cause I just ain't Quick, I only had to look to see what Lake seperates you from Fredicks. Still you must have some thing along the Fredricks line in U.K.??? ;)

Wendy me
01-13-2005, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=ChristineRenee

More duct tape tristen...or buy a better gaff sweetie!;) :p

Love,
Christine Renee[/QUOTE]

girlfreind there is no better gaff :eek: thats just well :eek:

Wendy me
01-13-2005, 06:34 PM
T I save the duct tape for...uhm... er... tying up loose ends? :D

Love
Tristen
she got a name??????????????????? :p

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Geesh you all are fast ;) Uhm motives? Let's just say this person left her things everywhere. I had laundry detergent and clothes in my truck after she borrowed it one day. So I said to her "what are you moving in?"

As for the name you asked Wendy, regarding the tying up.....er didn't we already do that on another thread :p

Love
Tristen

Bonnie-OR
01-14-2005, 11:53 PM
I got my Fredericks catologue today and wondered if any of you girls have had any luck with their longline strapless bras or corsets used with medium size forms. I usually wear 36C, and have tried regular stapless bras, and unless using the double sided tape, or a REAL tight top, everything seems to fall apart. There are some nice corsets and merry widows, that I'm really interested in, as many nice dresses and tops are either off the shoulder, or halter style. Thanks girls, Y'all are the best. Huggs, Bonnie

sherri
01-15-2005, 02:28 AM
I hope someone answers your question Bonnie cuz I'd like to know too.

Bonnie-OR
01-15-2005, 02:35 AM
I hope so, I asked my friend Anna Christopher, a wonderful CD and owner of a boutique in Canada the same question, and she kinda hedged on it, saying that falt chests are kinda in nowadays <boo> I like being slightly chesty, offsets the wider shoulders I think. At least it's a good excuse. Huggs, Bonnie