PDA

View Full Version : Not Another Bloody Pantie Thread!!! OH YES!!!!

Tamara Croft
11-24-2006, 12:09 PM
I'm prolly gonna get a huge slapping from the GG's, but really, I want to know.....

What is the obsession with panties??

I really don't get it!!!!!! They just keep ya tush warm..... they do nothing for me, that's why I don't wear them :p (I prefer thongs, they keep my butt warm..... THEY DO!!!!)

And don't tell me they are the 'ultimate feminine item'.... they are so NOT!!!!! :devil: And don't say 'because I like them'..... I want to hear real reasons ;) and no..... I don't wanna see pictures either!!!!

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 12:15 PM
is safe to come out now??? :hiding: is the rant over yet? :hiding:

janelle
11-24-2006, 12:26 PM
What happened to NO PANTIE threads??????? I heard the penalty for that was who ever started it has to buy p-------- for all that answer,I'll take some satin ones dear.
I hear yah Tamara, not sure what everyone else sees but for me it is just the comfort(feel also) i get. They don't ride down on my legs like the BOY cut does. I also like the many choices & styles that are there. A thong maybe nice as i have not tryed one yet because of my size but i think that is why people want to post a p--------thread. We get others advice & when a GG replys we get a real good piece of advice from the truely knowing group. I am sure that there is NO disrespect meant.

Now when can i expect mine to be mailed?????????
:hugs: :love: ,Janelle

SherriePall
11-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Tamara -- I'm not obsessed with them. I like to wear them because I think they fit better and keep my tush warm. Most of the time I forget I'm wearing them. And, by the way, most of mine are just plain cotton -- either hi-cuts or bikinis.
I thank you for asking, though. And, I'm not that kind of girl, so you'll get no pictures from me.

janelle
11-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Sherrie was she hitting on us girls???? I didn't think she did those things. LOL

Teresa Amina
11-24-2006, 12:39 PM
when I see another thread on them, but I guess that's because I'm not a fetishist. Whatever floats your boat....

By the way, did Mr Stapler ever make another appearance?:D

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Beats the sneakers (not heels!) off of me, Tam. Must be like Frosty the Snowman's hat. When you put them on, something "magical" happens I guess. To each his/her own though. I will admit they used to excite me maybe in my 20's and 30's but now that I'm an old "biddie"(!?), they are just another pair of underwear if I wear them at all (don't get me "started"). Does something for some folks evidently.:heehee: Ericka/Rich

carla smith
11-24-2006, 12:45 PM
If they fit, feel good, and are pretty, then wear them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Same as last panty thread!

I wear panties because they fit me, feel good and are pretty. I must admit that I have little to put in the pouch of male underwear! :redface:

Sandra
11-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm prolly gonna get a huge slapping from the GG's,

Nevermind a slapping you go stand in the corner and it's no tea before bed.....really :rolleyes:

Krystal Lee
11-24-2006, 12:51 PM
Tamera,

All I can say dear, is that at a very young age, 3-4 years old, I wanted to wear panties.

I think that I knew I could wear them, and feel like I was dressing as a girl, without letting anyone else know I was pressing the boundries. I still do that I suppose, as I wear lingerie 24/7 and have for years now.

Some of the answer could be as simple as they were all I could get my hands on for many years, as my sister was younger and a bra was not in the picture then.

Truthfully that is all I wore for years and years. I did not progress into even other lingerie items untill my late thirtys. From that point on things progressed quite quickly and now I feel the need to dress totally.

To get back to the question though, I do believe because, they were my first item of affection and attraction in girls clothing that, panties will remain my strongest draw.

Hope that helps and did not just cloud the issue.

Hugs Krystal.

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Just make sure they are clean---ie laundered.

Tamara Croft
11-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Nevermind a slapping you go stand in the corner and it's no tea before bed.....really :rolleyes::OMG: she slapped me....... anyone would think I'd not posted a panty thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26810) before :devil: oh.... I so did :p

*goes off to stand in the corner :(*

To get back to the question though, I do believe because, they were my first item of affection and attraction in girls clothing that, panties will remain my strongest draw.

Hope that helps and did not just cloud the issue.

Hugs Krystal.That's the best answer I've heard and makes a lot of sense. I guess most of us are attached to something, something that makes us feel comfortable I guess. So, if you started wearing them so young, I guess you could say they were like a sleeping blanket??

Krystal Lee
11-24-2006, 01:03 PM
:OMG: she slapped me....... anyone would think I'd not posted a panty thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26810) before :devil: oh.... I so did :p

That's the best answer I've heard and makes a lot of sense. I guess most of us are attached to something, something that makes us feel comfortable I guess. So, if you started wearing them so young, I guess you could say they were like a sleeping blanket??

Tamara,

Yes I guess so and in that case I will be a Linus all my life!

Hugs Krystal.

Tamara Croft
11-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Tamara,

Yes I guess so and in that case I will be a Linus all my life!

Hugs Krystal.What's a linus??

Krystal Lee
11-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Tamara,

A character from the peanuts cartoons that always had a security blanket.

Hugs Krystal.

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-24-2006, 01:15 PM
personnaly i prefer a string vest pmsl :tongueout

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Tamara,

A character from the peanuts cartoons that always had a security blanket.

Hugs Krystal.Okay, so panties are your "blanky". Now I understand, Hon. God knows what mine is!!:happy: Ericka/Rich

Lisa Golightly
11-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Beyond the come hither bedroom flimsies which are short term tactical wear... it gets as interesting as an M&S multipack. Not really a subject I discuss with anyone really... So no... me no understandy.

Rachel Morley
11-24-2006, 01:38 PM
I can't speak with any authority on this because panties aren't my main focus, but I'm wondering if it's got to do with some sort of symbolism.

I mean to say panties can be very feminine (especially soft, pretty, lacy ones), and they fit over and around your male parts. I'm wondering if having all this "feminine-ness" going on all over and around this particular area of your body is sort of like krytonite is for Superman, in other words it's a sort of self induced forced feminization type thing?? btw I know what I've just written doesn't make any sense +? but that's all I can come up except that perhaps it's just about sex. Getting nice feelings of having silky and lacy underwear on a particularly sensitive arousing part of your body is good? :strugglin

Krystal Lee
11-24-2006, 01:42 PM
I can't speak with any authority on this because panties aren't my main focus, but I'm wondering if it's got to do with some sort of symbolism.

I mean to say panties can be very feminine (especially soft, pretty, lacy ones), and they fit over and around your male parts. I'm wondering if having all this "feminine-ness" going on all over and around this particular area of your body is sort of like krytonite is for Superman, in other words it's a sort of self induced forced feminization type thing?? btw I know what I've just written doesn't make any sense +? but that's all I can come up except that perhaps it's just about sex. Getting nice feelings of having silky and lacy underwear on a particularly sensitive arousing part of your body is good? :strugglin

Angel,

So do you know where I can find some kryptonite panties? Don't have any of those for my collection.lol

Hugs Krystal.

Deidra Cowen
11-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Panty Thread Alert!!!! :love: :Party2:

Alaceann
11-24-2006, 01:55 PM
Krystal is right about the first thing that is probley worn by a good percentage of the girls but I also like the feel of the soft,smooth and silky feel against my skin.:happy:

Tedi
11-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Perhaps because for a cross dresser, it's the easiest piece of female clothing to get away wearing all the time.. hence the focus on undergarments. All though I do see some members go a little overboard.

Sheila
11-24-2006, 02:37 PM
If they fit, feel good, and are pretty, then wear them! :

but why ohhhhhh why do we need to hear about em ??????????

how many GG's do you hear talking about them in public

Jess

KrazyKat
11-24-2006, 02:37 PM
:love: AW, reading this made me realize there is symbolism in my cottons, when they start to ride loose and high around my leg, WOOHaaa, I've lost some weight!!
That's always a great feeling!!:D

Kimberley
11-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Can we say Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?

Is that a good answer Tamara?

Besides it seems you are the one who starts these damned things, and I suspect with good reason, to lighten things up once in a while. (As I recall, the last big one was about lace?) You go girl. We love ya,

Oh and yeah, thongs are great, not that Laurie Ann had to teach me that.... :D

:hugs:
Kimberley

MJ
11-24-2006, 03:09 PM
hi Tamara
well no big fetish thing here.. i just wear them because woman wear them and since i am in transition it makes sense to me :happy:

Shelly Preston
11-24-2006, 03:12 PM
I cant really understand this panty obsession so I started another panty thread ??????( who would do such a thing :rolleyes: )

Obsessions are a curious thing and very difficult to explain but I bet for some it may have been it was the easiest feminine item to try on
Yes there are different varieties and materials but that is the same with most items so it must go deeper than that
I would say you would need to go into what causes an obsession to get the real answer

Just remember not everyone is obsessed by panties

Tina Dixon
11-24-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm prolly gonna get a huge slapping from the GG's, but really, I want to know.....

What is the obsession with panties??

I really don't get it!!!!!! They just keep ya tush warm..... they do nothing for me, that's why I don't wear them :p (I prefer thongs, they keep my butt warm..... THEY DO!!!!)

And don't tell me they are the 'ultimate feminine item'.... they are so NOT!!!!! :devil: And don't say 'because I like them'..... I want to hear real reasons ;) and no..... I don't wanna see pictures either!!!!
You know I think this thread and I mean it now could just be the greatest thread of all time, but how does a thong keep your butt warm? May be you should let me touch it to see if your not fibbing:devil:

kerrianna
11-24-2006, 03:34 PM
I just like the word p*nties. It sounds so naughty and fun. At least to macho guys :heehee: who aren't supposed to be wearing them. :p

Michellebej
11-24-2006, 03:36 PM
I can think of a couple things. One practical, one emotional.

The first is that after a long day of working on cars; planes; boats; guns; or other "manly" things, you decide to spend some quality feminine time to balance things out.

Ok, so you slip into the bath, wash away all the grim ( real and imagined), shave your legs and really start to feel girlie. Now do you really think that the very FIRST thing you want to put on; is going to be something 'blah"?

Second some of us, just like some GGs, are just very Girly to begin with. Just as many( ok some) GGs would never think of wearing something blah and drab, neither would we. I grew up with four sisters. None of whom has a cotton pantie in thier wardrobe ( don't ask).

just my thoughts

Love

Michelle

Kimberley
11-24-2006, 03:37 PM
You know I think this thread and I mean it now could just be the greatest thread of all time, but how does a thong keep your butt warm? May be you should let me touch it to see if your not fibbing:devil:

Ooooops.... backwards. :eek:

:rofl:

Sorry, just couldnt resist that one.... thanks Tina...

And now I will go stand in the corner waiting for Tamara to spank me.:D

:hugs:
Kimberley

Deborah
11-24-2006, 03:37 PM
As with any other thing i wear it's because i want to. I don't need panties, skirts, bras etc to feel feminine. I already am.:happy:

carla smith
11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Is it just my imagination, or are there ads for panties all over this site?

Why to GGs call them "unmentionables". But the GGs here seem to keep bringing them back for more chat! :lol:

Tamara Croft
11-24-2006, 04:02 PM
You know I think this thread and I mean it now could just be the greatest thread of all time, but how does a thong keep your butt warm? May be you should let me touch it to see if your not fibbing:devil::eek: I don't tell fibs, thongs keep my bum warm, that little piece of string, sitting nicely in place, keeping uhm...... I think that's all I'm going to say :heehee:

Kimberley.... go stand in the corner :spank:

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Good Lord, I just had a sobering thought. If the governments around the world suddenly decided to outlaw the wearing of panties, I think we'd be looking at a global revolt here.:eek: Ericka/Rich

JulieCDorlando
11-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Hello,
A reason why womens underwear is an obession to some is, it could be due to the eroticism, and/or a fetish to someone just discovering this. I have been told a few times by GG's that the underwear is just a garment to women, nothing more. GG's have worn this item all of their lives and are use to it. Where as when a man tries on womens underwear for the first time, the feel of the texture, and comfort in a sensitive area on a male body is a new sensation not ever felt before. If I could discribe those feelings, it's equivelant to a very intense rush at first. After many years of males wearing boxers, or briefs, wearing something considered taboo by society opens up a whole new area of sensations, feelings etc.
This is the internet where relative obscurity is prevalant. Having guys come on here ranting and raving about how and what they feel when they wear such an item is very common today as you might imagine, and above all else it gives them annoynimity. Quite often this is the very first thing a new CD tries on before trying on anything else. In time, most CD's wane from the eroticism/fetishistic feelings, and come to accept womens underwear as just another part of the puzzle to emulate women.
My obession for womens underware waned from me many years ago. Usually I ignore panty, pantyhose, bra threads, and search for more compelling threads to read and ponder.
This is just an opinion of mine, I am sure there are thousands of other opinions out there far different than mine. I hope this helps for some understanding.

MJ
11-24-2006, 04:25 PM
:eek: I don't tell fibs, thongs keep my bum warm, that little piece of string, sitting nicely in place, keeping uhm...... I think that's all I'm going to say :heehee:

Kimberley.... go stand in the corner :spank:

you need to come to Canada then lets see how how warm your bum is :D

Karren H
11-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Not me girly!!! I'm not obsessed with panties.....matter of fact I have worn my male Hanes cotton underwear while enfemme many times....... So panties alone doesn't do anything for me.......It's the total enfemme thing that I'm hooked on!!

Love Karren

iwearpanties
11-24-2006, 04:43 PM
i will admitt i wear them too and have for some time . i m sure other have written the same ole things im going too write but for me its ythe feeling of the fabrics and the way some fit from snug too lose and slippery. and like anther person pointed out i had a blanket too with nylon or satin edges as a little one i carried it around until it was taken away at age 5 or 6 . but the siky ness started there . once i touched a nylon slip i was done for wow the same fabrics that was taken away soon i saw panties my older sisters bingo same feeling i was hooked .. now 41 and i love the looks and colors and prints mmmm plus i always wonder do other know i wearing panties

Sandra
11-24-2006, 04:45 PM
:OMG: she slapped me....... anyone would think I'd not posted a panty thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26810) before :devil: oh.... I so did :p

That's the best answer I've heard and makes a lot of sense. I guess most of us are attached to something, something that makes us feel comfortable I guess. So, if you started wearing them so young, I guess you could say they were like a sleeping blanket??

Ok you can come out now some of what has been said has made sense, but i still don't understand why the girls have to talk about them so much.:p

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Not me girly!!! I'm not obsessed with panties.....matter of fact I have worn my male Hanes cotton underwear while enfemme many times....... So panties alone doesn't do anything for me.......It's the total enfemme thing that I'm hooked on!!

Love KarrenOMG Karr, Now you're gonna be "marked" as a pariah like me.:heehee: Ericka/Rich

Julie York
11-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Tamara. The answer to your question is...

It's often the first item a young boy identifies as "naughty" especially if he has no older sisters, because it is distinctly female and has colours and patterns that make it an item that is particularly NOT a male garment. (Think of a baby girl's underwear with all the frills. It is an outragious exagerated expression of femininity).

The patterns and embellishments are all exaggerated symbols of femininity that can not be worn by a young boy in any form. EG Frills, pink, shiny nylon, little roses. So they become an object of fascination. Other things like dresses also have this quality, but underwear is more "naughty" even when you are only five years old.

It is generally hidden from view and so has an element of "forbidden" and "secret".

Take "forbidden" "Hidden" "Secret" "Feminine" and "Fascination" and jumble them up in a young boy's head...add a little gender confusion and puberty and you end up with an iconic garment that represents sex and female.

Nigella
11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Well I for one don't wear Panties, I wear knickers and as for why, cos I need summat to keep all the bits in to stop them getting caught in my zips :lol:

Kelsy
11-24-2006, 05:30 PM
First off panties were my first femm love!? I was ten and there was little (that I am aware of )sexual draw! but I really think - no it is the ultimate femminie garment - but it is a forbidden thing for guys. it is the one article of clothing that comes in contact with the ultimate male facination. As a kid it was always a turn on to catch a peek at a girls panties why? not the panties so much. could be pherimones have a part in it to, because my first experiences with panties were not store bought. some kind of chemical imprinting on the brain????????????:D

Jennifer

Sherlyn
11-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Lol Tamara ..you evil button pusher...:kickbutt: :tongueout

iwearpanties
11-24-2006, 05:42 PM
juliee

you said it just the way i tride too say it in my words its the brite colors and prints. One thing we all forgot is the fact that there womans or girls undies not male so the fit is smaller and in some cases tigther too. For me the panty wearing led me too try other things including b/d and some other things i learned too enjoiy:happy:

Kelsy
11-24-2006, 05:55 PM
Just got my Macy's star rewards card! For being such a nice cd and buying their panties. Came in my male name!! Hey getting my discount panties:D
mmmmmmmmmmmmmpanties

Jennifer

Wendy me
11-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Tamara !!!! now go stand in the connor....lol....

Beth-GDB
11-24-2006, 06:50 PM
For me there is a certain sensual aspect to wearing panties, some are made with fabrics and in cuts that aren't used for mens underwear and that is a strong attraction for me. While I avoid the really 'over the top" female styles (lots of lace/frills or very sheer fabric) I also tend to avoid the other end of the spectrum, the basic plain cotton everyday styles.

Another aspect for me is that I choose to have a clear seperation between when I dress male and when I dress female. I'll dress 100% male or 100% female, but I won't wear some female clothing and some male clothing at the same time. When I dress femme, I not only want to look different to when I dress male, I want to feel different as well.

I've never tried to get counselling on why I crossdress, so I can't give an objective explaination for why I want this, I just know that I do.

GypsyKaren
11-24-2006, 07:12 PM
After an emergency meeting of moderators, Tamara's pantie thread deletion capabilities have been suspended.

Karen

Z. Teoni
11-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Well they are the first things you put on and the last that you take off. They are the beginning and the end.

Susan Johnson
11-24-2006, 07:38 PM
I just like female panties and briefs in silky or flimsy material. My wife wears cotton 'practical underwear' at least she knows I won't be borrowing her knickers. I still have half a drawer full of male type underpants but stick to female type underwear everyday. My wife knows and accepts this. She has just gone to bed and I am sitting here in a mini skirt and blouse, wearing bra panties, girdle, stockings and high heels, not forgetting wig, lipstick and breast forms. life is good and yes I was dressed like this for a couple of hours before she went to bed.:love: :love:
Susan

Shelly Preston
11-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Could be the biggest trial since Michael Jackson

Oh S*** where are we going to get unbiased jurors

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 08:49 PM
Could be the biggest trial since Michael Jackson

Oh S*** where are we going to get unbiased jurors

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
uhhh the FTMs? lol

Bonnie D
11-24-2006, 09:16 PM
I didn't regard Tamara's post as "another panties post" but more as a "Why" post. I like to wear women's clothes because they make me feel good. Panties are just a piece of clothing like a skirt but I sure like wearing them, along with stockings, heels, skirts, blouses, etc. When a woman wears a matching lace panty and bra set it's because they make her feel good, sensual, sexy, even though she doesn't have any intention of anyone else seeing her in them. Panties are just part of the whole feminine feeling.

Bonnie

trannie T
11-24-2006, 09:24 PM
I love panty threads!

I enjoy wearing panties, but to be honest they don't fit any better than men's underwear.

Three reasons we enjoy panties:
1. They are worn in direct contact with the genetilia, and thus have a high erotic appeal.
2. They can be made of very sexy fabrics in all colors.
3. They are inexpensive and can be worn 24/7 with little danger of detection.

Kerry Owens
11-24-2006, 09:28 PM
I think that's the point, after 4...no..it was 5...I lost count panty threads ummm, do you get the idea? Just how many of these threads are necessary?
Couldn't just one thread "cover" the matter?
(Why is it I couldn't avoid the pun?):p
:gn:

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 09:44 PM
I think that's the point, after 4...no..it was 5...I lost count panty threads ummm, do you get the idea? Just how many of these threads are necessary?
Couldn't just one thread "cover" the matter?
(Why is it I couldn't avoid the pun?):p
:gn:
i agree.....thats what the search facility is for isnt it? so u can search similiar threads then add to it instead of starting a thousand more (slight exageration) on the same subject?

btw just how many panty threads do we have currently open around the forum does anyone know??

CaptLex
11-24-2006, 09:50 PM
btw just how many panty threads do we have currently open around the forum does anyone know??
Probably just slightly less than the number of "breasts" threads. :rolleyes:

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Probably just slightly less than the number of "breasts" threads. :rolleyes:
no i think there has got to be more panty threads than breast threads! along with the silk nightie thread trailing slightly behind lol

emmicd
11-24-2006, 10:08 PM
You can't beat the feeling of a nice feminine pretty matching set of bra and panties. Even the way they sound is sexy.

I love the way panties feel and a bra feels with the straps. Really great feeling!

janet p
11-24-2006, 10:28 PM
WHY because they are one of the first things that you feel when you reach up your girlfriends skirt and you figure if you can't get into them that way you might as well get into them the other way... but really it's the way they feel and if you are like me with a bubble butt mens:eek: boxers or tiddy whiteys crawl up between the butt cheeks when I sweat and rub me raw as panties don't!:love:

CaptLex
11-24-2006, 10:29 PM
if you are like me with a bubble butt mens:eek: boxers or tiddy whiteys crawl up between the butt cheeks
Careful there, Janet, don't get me excited. :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Careful there, Janet, don't get me excited. :tongueout
Perv!!!! :D :tongueout

linnea
11-24-2006, 10:44 PM
When I talked to my daughter about my wearing panties, she told me that GGs wear them for fit and because they like how they look (lots of colors and styles to choose from). She said, and I agree, that there's no particular magic about them. I wear them because I like how they fit and how they look. I also like how they feel when I put them on, but I hardly notice them after that (as a matter of fact, I have to be careful about forgetting that I have them on in some situations). Panty threads don't usually appeal to me.

Caroline Simmons
11-24-2006, 10:52 PM
I went shopping yesterday, and didnt buy one single pair of panties

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 11:00 PM
god i must lead a sad life......ive just checked to see how many thread contain things about pantie here........there are 284!!! and not to mention all the ones that have been closed or deleted!!! doesnt anyone know how to do a search for an old thread? if so then you can just continue from older threads with the same subject

kerrianna
11-25-2006, 12:03 AM
god i must lead a sad life......ive just checked to see how many thread contain things about pantie here........there are 284!!! and not to mention all the ones that have been closed or deleted!!! doesnt anyone know how to do a search for an old thread? if so then you can just continue from older threads with the same subject

Ahem... let's not forget who started THIS thread. :thinking:

Do a search on "troublemakers' and let's see whose name comes up. :evil:
:spank:

Sarah Rabbit
11-25-2006, 12:21 AM

I totally agree on this comment. I own a selection of hand bags as well. I never intend on going out, so why do I need handbags? Because they are a female item. You carry your address book, purse, makeup, tissues and all other manner of female paraphanalia. Just owning a handbag, knowing it is mine, and no one else is satisfying. Panties, lacey, silky, with colours associated with females (Pink and Mauve, pastels and patternted) and dare I say double gusseted, all crys out Femeninity.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Jenna1561
11-25-2006, 12:23 AM
The fit, the styles, the materials, and the designs - that's why I like them better than ill-fitting and boring men's underwear. Since someone asked, they really do fit me better. I am a big person, 265 pounds, with a large waist 48 inches - read that as a very big belly.

Now, below my waist is not very big; thighs are big but not huge nor are my privates. Men's clothing designed for big waisted people such as myself usually carry large dimensions down through the crotch and thighs. When wearing men's pants, shorts, underwear, I have LOTS of extra room down there and I hate that. Women's wear is designed with less room in the crotch (wonder why?) and fit better.

I also like the variety of prints, materials, and styles. I usually wear high cut briefs or thongs.

Jenna

Billijo49504
11-25-2006, 12:29 AM
I wear them because my wife asked me to. I sthat good enough. She wishes, I do...BJ

Tina Dixon
11-25-2006, 01:34 AM
:eek: I don't tell fibs, thongs keep my bum warm, that little piece of string, sitting nicely in place, keeping uhm...... I think that's all I'm going to say :heehee:
Don't stop now, it was starting to get good:shocked:

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 04:46 AM
Ahem... let's not forget who started THIS thread. :thinking:

Do a search on "troublemakers' and let's see whose name comes up. :evil:
:spank:
aahhhhh but you gotta look at WHY she started this thread!!! it was to make a point!!

Tamara Croft
11-25-2006, 05:01 AM
I just did an advanced search - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php put in the word 'panties', change it to 'thread titles' and then just choose the mtf section. You will find there is 30 open pantie threads and 4 more pages of locked threads...... and you wonder why I think you're obsessed with them...

The point I'm trying to make is, why do you have to constantly tell us about it?? Do you not have nothing else to post about?? Is panties the highlight of your life?? That's how it seems to me, it is an obsession, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so many threads about them would there?

I'm pretty sure when you go out with friends, the highlight of your conversation doesn't include what underwear you are wearing, I'm pretty sure you do have other things to talk about.

Wendy me
11-25-2006, 05:21 AM
well what do you think your going to get on a cd forum??? no relay i am not like going to get into a long drawn out thing about my undies....probly most Cd's are going to have some obsession with womens undies that is the mtf's any way.... now if it was a car forum and the talk was about tires would you be supprized??..........

Tamara Croft
11-25-2006, 05:33 AM
well what do you think your going to get on a cd forum??? no relay i am not like going to get into a long drawn out thing about my undies....probly most Cd's are going to have some obsession with womens undies that is the mtf's any way.... now if it was a car forum and the talk was about tires would you be supprized??..........I am surprised, it puzzles me, there are obvious reasons why panties seem to be an obsession, but surely, there is more to talk about than panties??

Maybe we should just create a section for 'panties' :devil: the mtf section would probably die a horrible death :evil:

Wendy me
11-25-2006, 05:40 AM
lol we all have things that we don't like or that we just don't get ... it's true.. what others are so worked up for ... some are setting there shaking their heads going i don't under stand ... a true mystery of life........

Clare
11-25-2006, 05:42 AM
Maybe we should just create a section for 'panties' :devil: the mtf section would probably die a horrible death :evil:You think? :D
Lucky we have the TG/TS section then!:D

Girly Sara
11-25-2006, 08:05 AM
Hi Tamara,

I wear panties 24/7 because that's what i feel more comfortable in and it feels normal to wear them.

Sara x

kaitlin
11-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Hello, Lets see...Mens, thick, plain, ugly....Womens, thin, pretty, sexy, soft and turn me on! You do the math!! Kaitlin

kerrianna
11-25-2006, 01:52 PM
The point I'm trying to make is, why do you have to constantly tell us about it?? Do you not have nothing else to post about?? Is panties the highlight of your life?? That's how it seems to me, it is an obsession, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be so many threads about them would there?

Actually Tamara, maybe it is because some people want to feel they're contributing by starting a thread and they don't know what else to talk about, or are intimidated starting a heavier discussion. I know when I first wanted to start a thread I was racking my brain trying to find a topic that HADN'T been discussed here yet. I guess some people figure panties, yeah, something everyone can talk about. Keiron's right about it being better to find an old thread and add to it, but I don't think a lot of people think about searching, partly because the site has so much new activity all the time.

Once you've commented on a subject once or twice you usually don't want to repeat yourself, so I ignore a lot of new (old) subjects when they're started now. Maybe newbies need to be encouraged to check out the search function before starting a thread. I still think a lot of it comes from wanting to contribute a topic. :2c:

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 01:55 PM
can the search facility be plugged in the FAQ's or a sticky made for it??? something needs to be done to promote using the search facility more

Stacy GG
11-25-2006, 02:41 PM
can the search facility be plugged in the FAQ's or a sticky made for it??? something needs to be done to promote using the search facility more

Definatley...I notice if i don't come on here everyday there are soo many new threads..I can't wade through all of them!

Karren H
11-25-2006, 05:11 PM
OMG Karr, Now you're gonna be "marked" as a pariah like me.:heehee: Ericka/Rich

I figure that if they found out I've worn male undies under my enfemme clothes I might get kicked out of the club!! lol

Karren

Janelle Young
11-25-2006, 05:59 PM
I hate joining a thread late, but better late than never.

Tamara, you starting yet another panty thread, where will it end, next thing you know boys will be wearing girls clothes.

For me it was the first thing I put on when I was around 3 or maybe 4. Very soft and lacy and it seemed to be "the" feminine item for me for a long time. From age 10 ish to 20 ish panties were a sexual thing, they are not that now but they used to be. I think panties tend to be very sexual for most of us, at least at some point in time. Because they held such a sexual thrill at one point (and perhaps still do for some of us) they tend to hold a 'special' place in our hearts and minds.

Mia001
11-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi,

I think I can offer a simple illustration. Compare women's unserwear to men's for variety, look and feel. I think it's obvious who got the better deal there.

I prefer women's ones anyway.

Mark.

Victoria Anne
11-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Tamara
I dont know if this will help or confuse the issue.For me I have worn them all my life and find them to be more comfortable.Another thing is this,in our male persona we/I still have the desire to be dressed so wearing panties is a way of being in touch with my femme side while I trudge through the day in my male persona,that and a bra.

Sierra Evon
11-25-2006, 06:46 PM
I'm not really obsessed with panties at all , I just love knowing that I have them on and that makes makes me feel good , and guys cant see, so its like my little secret , the girlie part of that will never leave me....pretty pink panties.......

tracy_Trevor
11-25-2006, 07:51 PM
I wear panties 24/7. I suspect that most of the posters on this boatd do the same.

Regards.

Tracy

Shannon CD
11-25-2006, 08:42 PM
OK,

I stopped reading all of the posts about halfway through, so maybe someone finally did touch on this aspect.

I wear panties because I wear women's clothing. Yes, at the beginning it was "taboo" and offered something extra to the sexual side. However, as I have delved further into my crossdressing over the years I simply see it as a part of the ensemble. Wearing my male briefs under my hose and dress would be much like a professional football player wearing a batting helmet on the field, it just doesn't work for that scenario.

Also, I know that there have been posts on "tucking" and I seem to be able to use nylon/spandex panties very effectively in this regard.

I wonder if this thread was originated due to the number of threads started by fetishists looking for a thrill. If that is the case then I see why the members here would be upset, I imagine it would become tiresome. However, if a member is sincerely looking for input regarding panties, for any number of valid reasons, then I'm not sure why we are bothered so much by it. After all, like them or not, panties are an article of women's clothing. That's what crossdressers wear.

GG Vanya
11-25-2006, 08:52 PM
In contrast, I don't think I've ever seen a thread in the F2M section entitled:

OMG I Love my Jock Strap! It's just so Masculine!!!

tekla west
11-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I just wear panties, I obsess about 18 year olds, who lied to thier momma about where they were going tonight. (And not, its not the hard body, the tight whatever, its the lack of emotional baggage). After all, panties are easy to get, might as well obsess about the gold standard.

CaptLex
11-25-2006, 10:05 PM

LOL, Vanya! :heehee: But what would be point of posting that even if we felt that way - some MtFs would just post on the same thread that our undies are ugly, gross, boring, etc. and how much more they prefer lacy, frilly things. Like it's a competition or something . . . my undies are nicer than yours . . . nyah, nyah! :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, I understand the interest in women's panties (though I don't share it) - what I don't understand is why there are sooooooo many of these threads, and so many of the "how can I grow boobs overnight?" threads. Like that's all that being a woman means - breasts and panties. I guess I'm just not getting it - maybe because to us (FtMs) dressing is part of it, but we feel there's so much more to being a guy than the underwear and what goes inside them.

Lovely Rita
11-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Honestly Tamar
I don't see what the fuss is all about either, but then who am I to talk since I started the thread Nylon Fetish. I have my own fetishes to worry about.

take care

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 10:35 PM

lmao!......and you are not likely too either (thanks Vanya i needed that laugh)

Lovely Rita
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
I just did an advanced search - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php put in the word 'panties', change it to 'thread titles' and then just choose the mtf section. You will find there is 30 open pantie threads and 4 more pages of locked threads...... and you wonder why I think you're obsessed with them...

I'm pretty sure when you go out with friends, the highlight of your conversation doesn't include what underwear you are wearing, I'm pretty sure you do have other things to talk about.

Hi Tamara

You made me laugh. I can see how this subject could get to you. I think one of the reasons we come off as obsessed and are in fact obsessed is because we are not allowed panties and we have loved to wear them in secret and so we may go a little or a lot overboard. You on the other hand can take it so for granted that you don't even need to wear them, so it cannot be the same for you.
I think we enjoy ladies clothes and Lingeries more than GGs do.

Take care

CaptLex
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
lmao!......and you are not likely too either (thanks Vanya i needed that laugh)
Don't you like yours, Kieron? Mine is a lovely shade of blue! :devil:

ubokvt
11-25-2006, 10:53 PM
Captlex Since you are probably the formost authority present, on the FTM forum, are they equally obsessed with wearing tighty whities and if so what is their general opionion for enjoying them so much?

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Captlex Since you are probably the formost authority present, on the FTM forum, are they equally obsessed with wearing tighty whities and if so what is their general opionion for enjoying them so much?
we aint obsessed about our undies fullstop! no matter what type they are! i dont reckon..........undies are undies, some hold packy's better but thats about it

ubokvt
11-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Sorry Capt Lex but it just struck me if perchance you have not entirely divested your self of your fine collection of soft silky feminine panties would you be willing to barter for my collection of course, thick white cotton tighty whites. I sure we could come to some fair trade. Please do be in touch.

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 11:04 PM
uhhhhhh we must have the same one!

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry Capt Lex but it just struck me if perchance you have not entirely divested your self of your fine collection of soft silky feminine panties would you be willing to barter for my collection of course, thick white cotton tighty whites. I sure we could come to some fair trade. Please do be in touch.
hey capt ubokvt wants your panties i bet you never thought you would see the day when someone said that lol

Country girl
11-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Tamara

How could you????:rolleyes: You really do need a swift:kickbutt:. But you know I love you:tongueout . I do have to say though, I totally agree with you in that I don't get the whole fascination aspect. Seriously, we GG's don't obsese about the panties we do or don't wear. And we don't obsese about men's underwear either. Also, I have researched this, mainly cos I'm tired of the gurls raving about the different styles and fabrics, and hey guess what? You can get men's undies in different styles and fabrics Who'd a thunk it??? :eek: Of course there is the frilly aspect. It is true that men's undies don't have little bows or ruffles! So maybe that's what they are really attracted to? :devil: Can we get on with it now and go to a more serious topic, like what color hose look best with these heels?:devil: :D :rofl:

:love: ya, Country Girl

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 11:09 PM
Can we get on with it now and go to a more serious topic, like what color hose look best with these heels?:devil: :D :rofl:
omg! dont start them off will you!! Tamara is gonna kick your butt lol

CaptLex
11-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Okay, I had to go back and check the undies poll in the Clubhouse to be sure, and I was right (drum roll, please) . . . boxers are the overwhelming favorites - not tighty whities, although some like briefs, but didn't specify a color. None mentioned an obsession for them either.

As for myself, I really don't like the briefs, and especially not white ones (booooring!). I prefer my boxers first, and boxer-briefs second - but never white ones and my boxers have either pirates or superheros on them. I don't suppose you have any of those you can barter? Maybe Kieron will take your whities. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
11-25-2006, 11:16 PM
Maybe Kieron will take your whities. :heehee:
hell no way im a boxers boy and i dont do white!

Country girl
11-25-2006, 11:46 PM
omg! dont start them off will you!! Tamara is gonna kick your butt lol

ooooh Tamara, spank me, spank, oops uh wait a minute, that's a different thread! :D :devil:
:love: y'all

GG Vanya
11-26-2006, 12:06 AM

:eek: You mean they aren't a manly leopard or tiger print???? I'm shocked, appalled and mildly mortified!!! :devil: :roflmao:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 12:08 AM
:eek: You mean they aren't a manly leopard or tiger print???? I'm shocked, appalled and mildly mortified!!! :devil: :roflmao:
Suppose you'll be asking for a look next lol

Tina Dixon
11-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Hey speaking of panties, I had a pair of brand new white panties on today when I got dressed:D , I felt so girlie:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 12:12 AM
Hey speaking of panties, I had a pair of brand new white panties on today when I got dressed:D , I felt so girlie:heehee:
TINA!!!! :Angry3: dont you dare start lol:rolleyes:

Tina Dixon
11-26-2006, 12:13 AM
TINA!!!! :Angry3: dont you dare start lol:rolleyes:
Well I did:mad:

GG Vanya
11-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Well, now that you mention it :D They have rules here against p*n** pictures, but I've seen nothing banning jock strap pics! Just gotta take the picture sans the "snap on tools" to prevent breaking another rule: the bulge. :devil:

OK, I'm pushing my luck here...so I'll now go :hiding: :GE:

:la:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Well I did:mad:
:p lol ok ok let you off JUST this once :roflmao::hugs:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Well, now that you mention it :D They have rules here against p*n** pictures, but I've seen nothing banning jock strap pics! Just gotta take the picture sans the "snap on tools" to prevent breaking another rule: the bulge. :devil:

OK, I'm pushing my luck here...so I'll now go :hiding: :GE:

:la:
lol i put the thought in your head perhaps i should go too. NOT!! :D

Laurie_Ann_CD
11-26-2006, 12:45 AM
I prefer thongs because the support that they proveides me.

This is myu 2 cents

kerrianna
11-26-2006, 04:10 AM
You kids are so funny. It's no wonder I come here all the time.

Seriously, I just went back and looked at how the site is laid out and I just want to say it's really good - laid out really well. Congratulations, sorry about the panties threads, we just get a bit obsessed (again, FTMs, take note : guy=one track mind) (it's so much simpler for you guys, just dumb yourself down :D ) ((ok, I'm going to get my ass kicked for that one)) :spank:

iwearpanties
11-26-2006, 07:50 AM
well you got me back here too as a long time panty wearer i too like the styles and cut of the panties and like the many prints and brite gilry colors mens underware dsoent come in brite colors ..also the fact there made for a womans figure not a males so there tighter and more restricktive in a sence they always remind your wearing them .. sure maleunder could too but there not as sexy maybe too females male underware is sexy just like felmae underware is too a male or maybe its because there called panties not tighty whitey or boxers..... this debate can go on and on . As submisive for me the turn on of the being exposed too a Mistress or Master weather forced to wear or they make you wear panties and other things is also some thing some submivies thrive on or thrill too....

and i know you'll flame me so just let me have it ...................

Tina Dixon
11-26-2006, 09:07 AM
well you got me back here too as a long time panty wearer i too like the styles and cut of the panties and like the many prints and brite gilry colors mens underware dsoent come in brite colors ..also the fact there made for a womans figure not a males so there tighter and more restricktive in a sence they always remind your wearing them .. sure maleunder could too but there not as sexy maybe too females male underware is sexy just like felmae underware is too a male or maybe its because there called panties not tighty whitey or boxers..... this debate can go on and on . As submisive for me the turn on of the being exposed too a Mistress or Master weather forced to wear or they make you wear panties and other things is also some thing some submivies thrive on or thrill too....

and i know you'll flame me so just let me have it ...................Nope I'm not going to flame you, I wore brand new panties yesterday while dressed, and their the greatest thing since the wheel was invented:D

JulieCDorlando
11-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Hello,
I am not sure if my reply will not any addtional information to this thread, but thought I would throw it out there none the less. To me underwear whether it is male or female is the equivilant to wrapping paper on a present....... You gotta tear the wrapping off to get to the present. To me it isnt about the underwear that one wears, but whats inside of those undies. No obsession about panties or men's undies here.....nope nope nope. :devil: :drooling:

Sarah Rabbit
11-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey Girls and Boys. Have you noticed the 'Thread Starter' has not come back since Post #78...Makes me a bit 'Suspicious' :thinking:

I think someone should check her credentials..:lol::lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

GG Vanya
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Oddly enough, I was just wondering/worrying about her. Has anyone seen Tamara online in the last 24 hours? Sharon? Anyone know if Tamara is OK?

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 08:25 PM
Oddly enough, I was just wondering/worrying about her. Has anyone seen Tamara online in the last 24 hours? Sharon? Anyone know if Tamara is OK?
shes been around.............

GG Vanya
11-26-2006, 08:27 PM
shes been around.............

OK, nuff said, just as long as I know she and hers are alright! Thanks Kieron :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
OK, nuff said, just as long as I know she and hers are alright! Thanks Kieron :hugs:
yvw.............

Tina Dixon
11-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Tamara probley just trying on all her new panties she bought over the weekend:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Tamara probley just trying on all her new panties she bought over the weekend:heehee:
i wonder if she wears girl boxers lol