PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Play.

lahr
11-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Yesterday.. Thanks Giving day. My wife and I attended a social function. Under my suit I wore a garter belt, black nylons, and panties. Later we went to the in laws for dinner. It was wonderfull being en femme under the suit and tie. When we got home I slipped on my favorite 5" pointed toe red patent leather fetish heels. The look was awesome. The dark gray masculine pinstripe suit and the white shirt and tie was such a contrast with the red stilettos. Anyway I crossed one leg over the other and dangled the shoe from my toes. The reinforced toes of my nylons were visible and what set the whole thing was the silver toe rings. The sexy feel of real nylons on my legs and feet was overwhelming and I kept slipping my feet in and out of my high heels and admiring my feet and toes in nylons. It was so visibly exciting and the silky sensual feel was.. well it took me to the limits... Do any of you gurls find shoe play erotic?

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Not really, Hon. I Can't wait to get the damn things off myself. If I "bite the bullet" and dance in them all night, my dogs are really sore, so I took the hint from some of the GG's here and now take them off while dancing. I figure some of the gals here do "shoe play" though maybe, so stay tuned.:happy: Ericka/Rich