PDA

View Full Version : who would u most like to be ?

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-24-2006, 01:28 PM
this is just my curiosty as a GG really, so bare with me ! :thumbsup: but, who would you most like to be when your "dressed" ? as in, is there someone fmale u admire/wish u were ? and, how do you get ur inspiration for dressing ? do you see fashions in magazines +? or see a GG out and about wearing clothes/shoes etc that ud love to own +?
for me, if i see a fashion on t.v, or maybe magazine, instantly think id love to own that ! and do they do it in my size lol :rolleyes:
sorry, just curious :heehee:

StephaniejaneSmith
11-24-2006, 01:36 PM
hi, im the same as you realy i see something i like on someone or on tv and wonder where to get it and if i will be able to pull it off. im not sure if i try to dress like anyone but do try to be fashionable if not a little bit yonger than i am.

Stephanie

Lisa Golightly
11-24-2006, 01:37 PM
Audrey Hepburn was my inspiration, but she never influenced my style. That came from the 40's classic Hollywood movies fused with Mansfield, 50's Va Va Voom, Gothic and a touch of French quirky.

I read magazines, and I have loads of books on shoes and dresses. I even have my own designer for when I want something I can't find... I love her ability to take bizarre ideas and make them reality like my pleated leopard plush miniskirt...lol... don't ask :) I look at the gals too, and there are some very stylish kittens I know... and we talk and bounce ideas... and drink *cough*

As for who I'd like to be when I'm dressed... Well I'm me. My style reflects my personality... Femme Fatale :)

Calliope
11-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Patty Hearst ... as Tania!

Now stick 'em up!

Amy Hepker
11-24-2006, 01:45 PM
No Reason to be sorry for wondering. If it weren't for people wondering we wouldn't have a forum. Well, yes it is alot of what you see or have seen in your life. There is times when I will see a GG with a nice blouse shirt or dress that I would love to have and sometimes I can find one like it. Not that I want to be that Girl, but rather that look. It doesn't have to be any one place magazine as per say, rather everywhere and anywhere. Like, a while back I seen a lady in a white shirt (a female shirt) and just had to have one. I ended up finding 2, one just a little different than the other. That's one thing about white, if you get in the sun everybody sees you. The other thing about white cotton is that you can see a Bra through it.

Kate Simmons
11-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Actually it was the Wonder Woman character. All those powers and abilities, wise as Athena and a "knockout" to boot. Couldn't argue with those odds!:happy: Ericka/Rich

KarenSusan
11-24-2006, 02:03 PM
I'd like to dress as Sybil (Prunella Scales) the wife of Basil Fawlty (John Cleese) of Fawlty Towers.

Josie06
11-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Angie,

I see ads, print and tv, all the time and like the clothes the women are wearing. Some I can actually picture myself in, others not. Like the ultra short skirts or skin tight jeans. Some I'd even like to rush out and buy, right now.

I always look at GG's when they are around. They are not only beautiful to watch but an inspiration. I can see myself in many of the clothes they wear. As well as the jewelery and other accessories. I see their walk and mannerism and emulate them, learn from them. After all they are who I want to be, who I know I am and unfortunately by an act of birth am not.

I'm a bit old fashioned though ... when I dress it is almost always in nylons and heels with a dress or skirt and blouse. I believe nylon's were made for women's legs and should be shown. Heels too but these days only 3" or 4" max. Seeing as men tend to have just about one thought in their mind at a time ... why not thrill them

When I dress it is to be the me I know I am. I doubt I could ever be as beautiful as any movie actresses, yesterdays or todays. It would be nice to look like Cathrine Zeta-Jones or someone more my own age like Morgan Fairchild or Bo Derek or Linda Evans.

But to be the real me is enough. To be accepted would be a dream come true.

Joanne_2003
11-24-2006, 02:43 PM
I like to dress like my wife like when we go out to a dance. I complained to her that she doesn't wear dresses often enough, she said she didn't like wearing dresses so I should wear it LOL.

myMichelle
11-24-2006, 02:49 PM
When I dress, I view myself as me, only as a female...if that makes sense. I really don't think I try to look like anyone. I've always just aspired to be an average girl.

I can definitely relate, though, to seeing another girl wearing something and then thinking " Wow. I wonder how that would look on me?!" When I was in college, I developed quite a reputation among my male friends for checking out all the girls. What I was really doing--and what I couldn't possibly tell my friends--was looking at all of the cute mini skirts, heels, etc and wondering how the outfits would look on me!

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Kim Catrell, Ursla Andress, Lucy Lawless, Joanie Laurer not necessarily in that order.

Bluebird GG
11-24-2006, 03:24 PM
for me i would luv to be fellow counterpart actress from the USA Reece Witherspoon, and Madonna she is timeless, those ladies are hot!:D

Shelly Preston
11-24-2006, 03:32 PM
This has been asked before so to help those who are new

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24666

Rachael Turner
11-24-2006, 03:57 PM
this is just my curiosty as a GG really, so bare with me ! :thumbsup: but, who would you most like to be when your "dressed" ? as in, is there someone fmale u admire/wish u were ? and, how do you get ur inspiration for dressing ? do you see fashions in magazines +? or see a GG out and about wearing clothes/shoes etc that ud love to own +?
for me, if i see a fashion on t.v, or maybe magazine, instantly think id love to own that ! and do they do it in my size lol :rolleyes:

Kate Beckinsale or Sarah Michelle Gellar.

MJ
11-24-2006, 04:01 PM
well i for one would be patricia richardson "jill taylor " tool time

Deborah
11-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Reese Witherspoon if i had to choose.

Deidra Cowen
11-24-2006, 04:13 PM
I have tons of influences...almost everyday I see GGs that I find attractive, I take mental notes about their makeup, cloths and mannerisms..then try to apply them to my dressing.

I look just like my Mom when she was young...I do know I end up imitating her a bit, factoring in of course that sytles have changed. I recently bought a fur coat...brought back memories of when I was a kid and mom would be all dressed up heading out to a cocktail party.

Karren H
11-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Nahhhhh.....I'm happy being myself and really wouldn't want to be anyone else.....

Love Karren

Kelsy
11-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I would like to be JENNIFER

Jennifer

Deborah_UK
11-24-2006, 06:32 PM
myself

or "the girl next door"

just want to be me, not the person the world sees presented every day of the week

Kimkandy
11-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Kim Catrell

Kim Catrell loved watching her in Sex in the City...

Kim

:dom: :love:

Sierra Evon
11-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Cindi Lauper/ or Belinda Carlyel " GO-GO's",,,,,,mostly just me Sierra......

kristytv
11-24-2006, 08:39 PM
carmen electra or the girl that plays summer on the oc i cant think of her name, just amazing girls

Michellebej
11-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Leslie Ann Warren, Madonna, or Cher come to mind.

Though to be honest I like to dress a bit more elegantly than the last two. But; their sheer sexuality come through. And; I like that.

Elegant on the outside, and more free spirited on the inside.

Love

Michelle

Joy Carter
11-24-2006, 08:54 PM
I would like to have been Rosemary Clooney. She had her problems with being Bi-polar and an abusive husband and drugs. But her looks in her younger years and that voice has always attracted her to me. She was my first crush at a whole five years of age.

:love:

serinalynn
11-24-2006, 09:04 PM
I get a lot of my inspiration frrom Figure Magazine, www.figuremagazine.com
and I also have admired Brooke Shields and Christy Brinkley even if they are not plus sized, It would be fun to emulate one of them. :drool: :doll:

Z. Teoni
11-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Many differnent women at differnent times but I have always liked Lynda Carter.

shavedm64
11-24-2006, 10:32 PM
To be honest, I don't look enough like any real woman to have one I would try to look like. I do look closely at women I see, and when I see something I like, I will try to copy it, or at least come close. Mostly, I guess, I just very much like wearing the soft sexy things women wear. I try to look as much like a woman as I can, and if I could do something with my face, I might just get away with it!!!!!!!

linnea
11-24-2006, 10:47 PM
I have tons of influences...almost everyday I see GGs that I find attractive, I take mental notes about their makeup, cloths and mannerisms..then try to apply them to my dressing.

I look just like my Mom when she was young...I do know I end up imitating her a bit, factoring in of course that sytles have changed. I recently bought a fur coat...brought back memories of when I was a kid and mom would be all dressed up heading out to a cocktail party.

I get a lot of ideas out fashion catalogs and other advertisements. Sometimes I'll see a woman whom I really think is stylish and graceful, and I think that I'd like to look like her.

immike
11-24-2006, 11:09 PM
I'd love to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform.I love the look of the
shorts,tie up blouse,vest,nylons&white cowboy boots
A TG Guy

ArleneRaquel
11-25-2006, 03:58 AM
Maureen Dowd is a columnist for the N.Y. Times. We are both in our fifties,
( she doesn't look it ) Irish, and Red Haired. She has a razor - sharp wit.:love: From Maureen

Blossom
11-25-2006, 04:40 AM
I want to be me, but I draw my inspiration from people around me, magazines, and women on television. I am working on creating my own sense of styles based on what I like and I think will look good on me.

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-25-2006, 05:32 AM
thank u all for ur posts :love: now i understand alittle more where u get ur ideas from :thumbsup: even though iam a GG id love to be "dawn french " ( english comedian) iam her size nearl lol, but i think shes gorgeous. espicaly in them "choccy orange" adds on t.v. lol :D

Lisa Golightly
11-25-2006, 05:52 AM
even though iam a GG id love to be "dawn french " ( english comedian) iam her size nearl lol, but i think shes gorgeous. espicaly in them "choccy orange" adds on t.v. lol :D

Not Betty Boop then? Awwwww... you can share my chocolate orange anytime :hugs:

BELINDA HART
11-25-2006, 07:09 AM
one of my main inspirations would have to be Belinda Carlisle. I loved the look she had in the 80's. In fact, i loved it so much i decided to steal half of her name! i'm more of a girl next door and so renee zelwegger in the bridget jones films is quite an influence on me. we both eat the wrong things, drink too much, worry about our weight and smoke. i love the "bridget" look but i'm not sure about the big knickers!
i take lots of ideas for a "look" from gg's at work and things i see on telly and in magazines. it's probably what most gg's do themselves!
hugs,
belinda:love:

Angela E.
11-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Bettie Page,Morgan Fairchild,Catherine Zeta-Jones or Nicolette Sheridan.:heehee: Angela:doll:

Sarah R
11-26-2006, 01:33 AM
I will have to also say Bettie Page, or Lucy Lawless maybe even Shanon Doughrty (sp?) at her prime.

Marcie Sexton
11-26-2006, 06:55 AM
For myself personally, I don't try to be any one but "MARCIE", I am totally comfortable as Marcie and the only thing I really stirve for as most humans is perfection. ...how was it the ARMY put it ? BE ALL YOU CAN BE, and i want to be Marcie...

Honey Lynn
11-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Sandra Bullock:D

Jammie Lyann
11-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Hmmm this is hard question,
I have alway been partial to Barbara St. (not sure how to spell her last name) if I ever saw her in person I would faint.
How ever I dont think I would model my self after another women, I kind of just like to watch others an see what they wear an what I think looks good :D

christine55
11-26-2006, 02:30 PM
Maybe Catherine Zeta Jones, or Linda Carter, maybe Rita Cosby......
dream, dream, dream
Hugs, Christine

BobbieCD1944
11-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Today I want to be Samantha. Wiggle my nose and the house is clean; the weather warm; the bank account a bit fuller.......

Sierra Evon
11-26-2006, 03:29 PM
Raven Symone , Julia Styles, Kirsten Dunst............:happy:

Paula G
11-26-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm just looking to be me, I don't have a need to look like anyone else in particular. My inspirations for dressing come from just looking at how women dress and if there is anything that I particularly like ,then I would try fo find something similar.

Andrea Nicole
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi,
For me. It would be Leeza Gibbons. I love her looks and those awesome legs.

Staci
11-26-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't think I try to be anyone. However, to choose clothes, it usually happens as you described. I look through a catalog or see an outfit on a commercial on tv and then try to find it in my size. I also like to browse in the ladies departments of stores and if something strikes my eye I imagine what I would look like in it and what I would feel like in it. If I like it, I buy it.

Seraph
11-27-2006, 05:58 PM

Either a ****ty teenager girl or a office girl. :heehee:

bostonjensen
11-27-2006, 06:40 PM
I think it all depends on the day and mood that someone would be in. So it can be a varity of people.

daizinha
11-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, I do have some influences. I guess some women just inspire me to be more feminine, sexier, more like them.

I know people problably don't like her, but one of the girls that inspire me the most is Paris Hilton. She looks sexy and she does whatever she wants, she is free, she sooo feminine and sexual. I don't know... just my impression.

And I see a lot of feminine pics, but the women on streets are the ones who serve as inspiration, the clothes, the shoes (oh, the high heels).

MsJanessa
11-29-2006, 12:25 PM
Kim Catrell loved watching her in Sex in the City...

Kim

:dom: :love:

not only did I love her look but I loved the attitude of her character Samantha (not to mention the over the top wardrobe):dom:

Marcie Sexton
11-29-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd love to just be Marcie Renee Sexton...total woman, totally happy...but alas, I'll settle for Marcie as I can...to many other depend on me as "that" other thing...

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Not Betty Boop then? Awwwww... you can share my chocolate orange anytime :hugs:
arrrh lisa lol i dunno if i could go THAT far with u lol :eek: share my choccy orange i mean lol :p

kateyliz
11-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Close to my age, I'd like to swap bodies with Kirstie Alley or maybe Jennifer Tilly. To swap to a young body it's Scarlett Johanson. Hugs, Kathy.

Lisa Golightly
11-29-2006, 04:33 PM
arrrh lisa lol i dunno if i could go THAT far with u lol :eek: share my choccy orange i mean lol :p

No problemo... I'll buy two... one milk and one plain ;)

tacal
11-29-2006, 04:50 PM
I would like to be Rachel Ray or Martha Stewart.

Missy Anne
11-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Diana Rigg, among others.

Missy Anne