PDA

View Full Version : Your CD Letter To Santa

sterling12
11-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Hi Everyone:

I've been thinking about this for a couple of days and I'm a bit surprized that somebody hasn't beaten me to the punch.

It's "Black Friday Evening" and I imagine a lot of you folks were out on The Shopping Trail today. And, speaking of presents here's my question and idea: "What do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?" (To be correct, for everyone else who does not celebrate Christmas, please address and format your letter in a way that's according to your own principles.)

I think it would be fun if we treated it just like a kid's letter to Jolly Old St. Nick. So, just for fun please set up your reply to this thread as if you were going to be sending to The North Pole. Trust me, we will forward all your letters to Santa!

Just remember, He knows if you have been bad or good. So, please don't try and fool the old gentleman.

I think this might get interesting!

Happy Upcoming Holidays Everyone, Joanie

PS. Dear Santa:

I want a really lacey garterbelt with lots of stockings. But, none of that spandex/micromesh garbage. Real FF stockings.....I'm not a cheap girl! Thanks Santa.

Your friend Joanie

Ellaine
11-24-2006, 07:21 PM
I hope you remember me Santa
Ive written you before
And I've been so very good this year
I thought I'd write once more

You know that I'm not greedy
My needs are usually small
But I'd adore a real fine pair of breasts
If there's any chance at all

I've left food out for your reindeer
and hot-toddy to warm you through
But if I can't be a 42D
I'll spill the truth about you!!!:devil:

Yes.
I know why, so many stockings go missing each year!!!:D

Phyliss
11-24-2006, 08:19 PM
deer Santa

Ive Ben Gud This Yeer

I Want stockings

I Want pantys

I Want A Dres

Your Frend Phyliss

Joy Carter
11-24-2006, 08:33 PM
I wish Santa you would see your way clear to make my wife believe in me and to accept me for who I am. If you can do that for me, I'll never ask for another thing, ever. I promise, cross my :<3: and hope to die.

serinalynn
11-24-2006, 08:34 PM
I hope you remember me Santa
Ive written you before
And I've been so very good this year
I thought I'd write once more

You know that I'm not greedy
My needs are usually small
But I'd adore a real fine pair of breasts
If there's any chance at all

I've left food out for your reindeer
and hot-toddy to warm you through
But if I can't be a 42D
I'll spill the truth about you!!!:devil:

Yes.
I know why, so many stockings go missing each year!!!:D

well Santa, I'd just like enough breast to completely fill my 44B cups. I'm almost there and it won't take much either. Some stockings and trouser socks would be ok too. Oh, also a little more feminine shape too please. :heehee:

Sierra Evon
11-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Dear Santa : Hi, its me Sierra and yes I've been really good this year !!!!:D
so this is what I want , my hair to grow down to my waist, a closet full of pretty out fits, & to find a Job that doesnt suck......., Oh ya and a new computer & digital camera.....Thank-you........love Sierra:happy:

melissa michaels
11-24-2006, 08:52 PM
dear santa
i love what you brought me last year
everything fit just great
but christmas is a ways away
and me,i just can't wait
so i've already been out shopping
i'll say it came from you
but there is one thing i'd like to ask
to see if you could do
find us peace around the world
and don't let me catch the flu.

Rita Knight
11-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Santa Baby

Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree, For me.
been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list,

Santa baby, I wanna yacht,
And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,

Santa honey, there's one thing I really do need,
The deed
To a platinum mine,
Santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex,
And checks.
Sign your 'X' on the line,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry, tonight.

Best sung by Eartha Kitt in 1954. Not Madonna and definitely not Mae West.

Joy Carter
11-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Santa Baby

Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree, For me.
been an awful good girl, Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa baby, a 54 convertible too,
Light blue.
I'll wait up for you dear,

Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed,
Next year I could be just as good,
If you'll check off my Christmas list,

Santa baby, I wanna yacht,
And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,

Santa honey, there's one thing I really do need,
The deed
To a platinum mine,
Santa honey, so hurry down the chimney tonight.

Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex,
And checks.
Sign your 'X' on the line,
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight.

Come and trim my Christmas tree,
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,

Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
I don't mean on the phone,
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hurry, tonight.

Best sung by Eartha Kitt in 1954. Not Madonna and definitely not Mae West.

Aw real cute Rita !:hugs:

MJ
11-24-2006, 09:05 PM
dear Santa

i have been a good girl this year apart from that one nite er you know
and i would like a body of a 25 year old super model big boobs and my srs
and long curly hair.. oh and a red garter belt stockings 4in heels in black and that wonderful girl i met here under my Christmas tree thank you :D
and one pair of panties for all the girls here
love mj

PS.. tell the elves stay out of the panties they are for all the t-girls and gg at cd.com :happy:

Amy Hepker
11-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Dear Santa,

What I want for Christmas is for my Girlfriend to not be in so much pain anymore, so we could do more things together. I really want to share more good times with her without the pain she has now. I also want my son to get better grades in school. As for myself I would love to have a White High neck dress with ruffles around the neck and down the front in a size 20, that has a long back Zipper, it can be long or short sleeve. I would also like White Blouse with the same high neck with ruffles around the neck and down the front, with buttons all the way down the back.

Alicia_lynn419
11-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Dear Santa,

All I want is a special GG who can love and accept ALL parts of me. I can get my own clothes and shoes, that's easy... Finding that someone special is all I want for Christmas.

Allie

Kimkandy
11-24-2006, 09:43 PM
Wake up on Christmass morning with real breasts... say a D cup... 40 lbs lighter... next to a :gorgeous: beautful woman I met in a bar :cheers: on Christmas Eve... who likes me for who I am... love can come later.

Kim

:dom: :love:

janet p
11-24-2006, 11:57 PM
SANTA,want I would like is the world to accept CD's. I would also like for me to have a slimmer body so my garter belts and half slips wouldn't roll down my belly.I would also like to find a place where I and my daughter and baby with her fiancee could move into to get them out of the conveted carport they are living in.:love:

sterling12
11-25-2006, 02:49 AM
Ladies:

You all are doing a wonderful job with this!

I am ever so pleased to see the humour and thoughtfulness. I'm very surprized about the big response, but I think it's great!

By the way, all the lyrics to that old Eartha Kitt Song: "Santa, Baby", that's just priceless.

Keep up the good work and more, please. I'm going to have a very big bag of mail, to haul up to The North Pole.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 04:38 AM
I have no "list". I just wanted to say I think Santa is cool, though. How do we know what he is really wearing under that red suit? Nothing surprises me these days.:happy: Ericka

Kimberly
11-25-2006, 06:27 AM
Sorry to say this girls, but santa doesn't exist.

Only those platinum credit cards and overdrafts!! :devil:

Kelsy
11-25-2006, 06:43 AM
Sorry to say this girls, but santa doesn't exist.

Only those platinum credit cards and overdrafts!! :devil:

Dear Santa

Please break out your platimun credit card and fulfill my wishes!

Nail polish (I want French tips)
an eyelash curler
another wig please
Shoes (get out the Sleigh trailer) 21/2" loafers, 41/2"pumps, sandals,tennis shoes, pointed toe flats, maryjanes, espidrilles etc etc etc
Jackets
an A-line skirt or two
more panty hose
girly jeans
stockings stuffed with panties MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Luv ya Jennifer

Avsblues19
11-25-2006, 06:47 AM
Dear Santa,
How's Mrs. Claus? I would like, for Christmas, the blue garter that I should have bought when I bought blue panties at Suggestive Some-things. I would also like the FemSkinXL from www.femskin.com. I also want some complete outfits, which include some skirts, blouses, pants with pinstripes, stockings, panties, bras, pantyhose, a skirt suit, a pant suit, some breast forms, a peignoir gown from Faris Lingerie, and an accepting girlfriend.

Thanks Santa!

~Stacy~

Teresa Amina
11-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Deer Sandy Claws,
All I want is world peace and an end to hunger- and Magic Pills for all!!!:D

Edwina
11-25-2006, 08:36 AM
Dear Santa
Remember that Christmas dance you visited? You rubbed my shoulders sooo beautifully! ;)
I would love for you to do that again Pleeeeeze

Oh yes, and world peace and a pony.

:love:
Edwina

kaitlin
11-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Dear Santa, I can't say I've been good all year but I have been closer than in the past. All of my true gifts come Jesus Christ!!! If you all could meet my family you would understand! So from you Santa all I need is a 22-24' camper, don't worry about geting it under the tree, out in the driveway will be fine! And if there is a dress or three, maybe some sexy bras or panties in the cabinets, that would be cool too. Luv Kaitlin

DeniseNJ
11-25-2006, 11:07 AM
I like kimberly's santa wish list. breast, and a beautiful woman next to me in bed I would my own long hair and a full set of acrylics

CaptLex
11-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Dear Santa,

Thank you for delivering my new apartment a few months early. It only took you about 14 years to get it, but it was worth it. I guess my order got lost among all the other requests for garter belts and lacy undies. My next request is for a certain hunky pirate captain I've had my eye on for a while now (you know, the one with too much eyeliner). I know that's an even taller order than the last one, so I guess I'd better not hold my breath anytime soon. But if you can find him by December 25th, you now have my new address. :heehee:

Calliope
11-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Yo, Santa,

Where's the 200 electroysis sessions, paid in advance, I asked for last year?

Just wondering.

Casey Morgan
11-25-2006, 04:58 PM
I think it would be fun if we treated it just like a kid's letter to Jolly Old St. Nick. So, just for fun please set up your reply to this thread as if you were going to be sending to The North Pole.

(We were brought up to write to Santa like we would write to anybody else. We always had a pleasant "conversation" before we asked for what we wanted for Christmas. So in keeping with the spirit of Joanie's post, here's my letter as I would be writing it "if only". And yes, I really wrote them like this when I was a kid.)

Dear Santa,

How are you? I hope you and Mrs. Claus are well. I was wondering if you and Mrs. Claus have any problems when you go on vacation. I know you like to fly at night so nobody can see you, but I know if you don't check into your hotel by a certain time they might give your room away. Do you have to worry about that or do people save your room for you because you're Santa Claus?

I've tried to be good this year but it's been hard. Sometimes I get very frustrated trying to understand who I am and sometimes I just need to go to my room and be alone. I don't mean to yell or get angry but I do. I know I can do better and I will try my best to be good.

I would like some women's shirts that I can wear to work. I would like a warm nightgown kind of like my green fleece lounger. And some nice women's slippers in my size. As you know I wear a 2X in clothes and a 12D in shoes. Any colors or styles that you think I would like would be fine.

I know I will like whatever you bring me. We will leave milk and cookies for you and a carrot for Rudolph. Keep warm Santa and thank you.

Your friend,

Casey

suzanne
11-25-2006, 06:54 PM
A gift from my SO containing any article of femme clothing.
I'd be a puddle of tears all day

Country girl
11-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Dear Santa,

My list isn't very long. I hope you and the Mrs. have had a wonderful year. Santa, what I want is simple, yet difficult all at the same time. I'd like Peace on Earth, my kids to always be healthy, my daughter to not have handicaps. I'd really like it if my on again/off again SO would get some clarity so he could find lasting peace, joy and Happiness in his life. I wish for true love so I don't have to go to bed alone anymore, someone to share my life with. The joys and the sorrows. I know Santa, these aren't things you can give me but this is my list. I really don't care to much about the material aspect of Christmas, but I appreciate all you do for so many people who have nothing. Thank you Santa and God Bless you and the Missus.

:love: , Country Girl

ReginaK
11-25-2006, 10:26 PM
Dear Santa,

For Christmas, i'd like to be a size 6 with a D-cup. Oh.. And no body hair.

DanaStrauss
11-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Dear Santa,

I promise I'll be a good girl. I'll stop eating sweets. I'll put the booze away for the year. I'll stop the wicked thoughts and the oh-so-delicious follow-throughts. I'll do whatever it takes to get on your "good" list.

Just keep my sisters safe this year.

- Dana

Scotty
11-25-2006, 11:54 PM
Ex G/F and I were shopping for my daughter today and came across the nighties section and she was pointing them out asking which one's I liked.
"I like all of them!" LOL

I've always wanted a pair of those fuzzy PJ pants in baby pink or hot pink, the kind that look like sweats, but she had a heart shaped bright red nightie in mind...

Actually I want a set of floor mats for my car, and I get my other vehicle back Monday so Santa is already here for me.

Plus I may have just sold my boat.....yeah!

So Christmas came early I suppose!

OK What I want, is a tear drop shaped 1/4 carat diamond necklace...

Laurie_Ann_CD
11-26-2006, 12:51 AM
Santa,

I want emore than enough money to be self seficeint. This is to enjoy my time to cross dress. alos, I would love that you deliver more Very Sexy Secret Embrace Bras and Panties in variety of colors.

Also, I would love a costume made cocktail dress.

Laurie