PDA

View Full Version : Are you wanting to dress more when you're not able to?

bredalee25
11-24-2006, 07:32 PM
I find that the longer i go without dressing the more the urge to dress consumes me. It's rare for me to have enough time to dress fully so I steal time to get a quick "fix" without the gf catching me.

ttfn

MJ
11-24-2006, 07:52 PM
She is just a girl friend .. why don't you tell her your little secret who know you may end up with her helping you dress every day ..

Susan Johnson
11-24-2006, 07:53 PM
When I was working regularly and couldn't dress then sometimes the urge would get very strong and I would have to put on suspenders, stockings, knickers and bra as soon as I could even if I only had five minutes before I had to take them off again. now I wear knickers all the time the urge to dress is not so strong although I will dress if I have the opportunity. This summer when we were away from home I decided not to take any femme clothing because I genuinely thought I would not need to dress for a couuple of weeks. Mistake on my part. I got such a strong urge to dress that I couldn't sit still. I told my wife about how I felt and she said we had better buy me some knickers as soon as possible. As we were driving to a nearby town I could feel myself becoming short of breath and my pulse racing in anticipation. over the space of a week she bought me 8 pairs of knickers. I love that woman:love: Now all my male pants are consigned to the drawer and are not used.:happy: :happy:
Susan

Sierra Evon
11-24-2006, 08:30 PM
For me Ive always had strong urges to dress , I'm currently divorced so I dont have a wife or even yet a signifagent other, if I cant dress I'll throw a fit........I think that had something to do with my divorce...been single now for 7yrs. , loving it but lonly at times, soo its just me and my warddrobe...

Eileen
11-24-2006, 09:01 PM
Goodness yes, if I am not able to dress, which is infrequent now, I get very upset! A girl needs her feminine time.

Eileen

Amy Hepker
11-24-2006, 09:10 PM
I agree with MJ. You should not hide it from her. It will cause problems later. Don't think that you can walk away from dressing. You just said that you want to do it more. Think about that. If your relationship is going to work you need to tell her right away. Believe it or not the last 2 ladies I met I told them I crossdressed the first night I met them. They both said that it was not a problem. The one Lady did not want to get caught up in a divorse battle. The Lady I am with now took the chance and stayed with me through thick and thin. She did not know how deep I was into it and is working with me and is still with me after 5 years. Like MJ says, tell her she may even help. Be open and talk about it, and don't hold back tell her what she woyld be in for. Bring her to the sire if you can so she can find out more.

As far as your question, yes, I do want to do it more the longer I am away from it.

janet p
11-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Are you kidding if I'm away from at least panties for more then an hour I go into withdrawals. You most let her know and make sure she doesn't think it's just a passing thig like my first wife, you'll probly find that she is more open minded then you think. I've found that if I'm up frount with people they are more accepting.:love: :love:

Audry
11-25-2006, 12:16 AM
I had times when I would leave work early, even being a little shaky with the notion of getting into my things..

I'm in the same bout that you are in. Divorced 13 years, I had to purge all my stuff afew years back do to a girl friends and dating. now I don't bother to to meet anyone I have more time to enjoy the girl friend inside of me..

Natty_W
11-25-2006, 06:26 AM
Quite the opposite. When I was young I even went to the extent of skipping school to get some me time. It was the only time I could be sure that the rest of the family wouldn't catch me.

When I split from my last girlfriend (she knew and couldn't handle it) dressing at home became the norm. I've been coming home and changing so long that it's just something that I do, like a million GG's the world over. It's not so much a wanting, it's a way of life.

What I wear outside the house is just a uniform. Sometimes it would be nice to have a non-uniform day though!

roddell47
11-25-2006, 06:57 AM
I feel the same as you Brenda. Even when I'm out shopping , i take notice of what other women are wearing clothes,shoes,earrings,hairstyles,etc.

Karren H
11-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Of coarse...silly girl!!! There's never enough free time in this world to do what we really want to do!!!

Karren

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 08:23 AM
Of coarse...silly girl!!! There's never enough free time in this world to do what we really want to do!!!

KarrenAnd I know you really like to be down in the mines en femme, right Karr?:happy: Ericka

Karren H
11-25-2006, 08:26 AM
And I know you really like to be down in the mines en femme, right Karr?:happy: Ericka

Well, Ericka.....In 2 weeks I'll be crawling around in 30" high coal mines by day.....running around town enfemme by night!!! Got to love crossdressing on an expense account!!!.... And in 30" of coal, I'm not wearing a skirt!! :D

Karren

bredalee25
11-25-2006, 08:40 AM
Amy and MJ she knows about it and forbid me to dress ever again. So I purged all my stuff and quit cold turkey for seven months. Now i'm secretly dressing again because i couldn't handle not dressing anymore. She is never going to accept this part of my life.

Leaving her is out of the question I love her far to much to leave. I can't stop dressing either so it's back in the closet as far as she is concerned. The rest of my family knows too Mom Dad and Brother they don't understand it but Love me just the same.

ttfn

TVStevie
11-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Psychologically, it's well-known that if you can't have something, it makes it more appealing - it's used as a sales tactic: Offer someone a deal, but threaten to remove it - the fear of loss apparently motivates the buyer to act, even though he/she hasn't really been given anything.

When I was unable to dress whenever I wanted, I found it very difficult to put out of my mind. Now that I can pretty much dress when I want, it doesn't bother me that much - I can go weeks without doing so, whereas previously I couldn't go a day.

Tina Dixon
11-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Right now I'm in a funk, replying to your question yes, but then when the time is looking at me I could care less if I dress, just to much hassle.

TeriAnn
11-25-2006, 09:24 AM
I always find a little time to dress I love it to much to stop for more than a day.To me it isn't a hassel it down right fun:2c:

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, Ericka.....In 2 weeks I'll be crawling around in 30" high coal mines by day.....running around town enfemme by night!!! Got to love crossdressing on an expense account!!!.... And in 30" of coal, I'm not wearing a skirt!! :D

KarrenJust be sure to get some pics of that, okay? :happy: Ms Richards

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-25-2006, 10:18 AM
Since I started living ft at home I absolutely must be fully dressed at all times. It really bothers me to put on boy clothes now. I have to do this to go out or if there are people in the house, which isn't often. But I just feel so creepy now in boy clothes.