PDA

View Full Version : hey

mof
11-24-2006, 07:55 PM
alright, so im not really sure what to think. im 19 years old and i get turned on by just about anything girly: doing my nails, wearing girls clothes, and wearing make-up... although, i never really do these things i am very turned on by the idea. im also turned on by crossdressers, and transsexuals. i love women, and thats what i think is weird, i love being a guy and im also not attracted to men. iv told my parents all of this and they give me total support. i feel weird doing girl stuff, but i would absolutely love getting a manicure, my hair done, and just dressing up, but i dont want to, because i dont really want to live that lifestyle, just because i dont want to, i have nothing wrong with other people who do it... can anybody help me, and give me some advice?

Kieron Andrew
11-24-2006, 08:25 PM
what a wonderful age to come out and be totally accepted by your parents i wish you all the luck in the world!

mof
11-24-2006, 08:36 PM
thanks for the advice

ShannonDragon
11-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Well lets see.... First off from what you said about your feeling for women, IMHO you are NOT gay. I say that because most people feel that crossdressers are, and studies show just the opposite. 85+% are straight hetro males with many being married.

Its also very important and good for you that you have support from your parents. That you are able to talk to them about this is great in itself. Many parents would either be totally freaked out or not want to hear about it. Also many kids your age consider their parents out of it and wouldn't even want to talk to them. Keep your communication lines open.

You may be a crossdresser, if so its not the end of the world. I also do not consider it a 'lifestyle'. To me a lifestyle is a choice. We did not choose to do this, its just who we are. I also feel that being gay is not a lifestyle. Again I do not feel that they had a choice in the matter. I don't ever remember choosing to be straight, I just am.

My advice is don't go hyper. If you have these feeling but feel you don't want to give in to them, then don't. But again if you fail in this, its not the end of the world, its just another life experience. If possible see if there is a support group in your area, talk to someone local. Maybe seek a therapist but look for one who has a clue about gender disorders. Many don't.

Also remember this is only my opinion. Others may feel differently. Take everything we say with a grain of salt. None of us can know your true situation, we can only speak about our experiences and views, which will vary wildly with us.

:tongueout

AlysonCD
11-24-2006, 08:46 PM
alright, so im not really sure what to think. im 19 years old and i get turned on by just about anything girly: doing my nails, wearing girls clothes, and wearing make-up... although, i never really do these things i am very turned on by the idea. im also turned on by crossdressers, and transsexuals. i love women, and thats what i think is weird, i love being a guy and im also not attracted to men. iv told my parents all of this and they give me total support. i feel weird doing girl stuff, but i would absolutely love getting a manicure, my hair done, and just dressing up, but i dont want to, because i dont really want to live that lifestyle, just because i dont want to, i have nothing wrong with other people who do it... can anybody help me, and give me some advice?

Well, first off, there's nothing wrong with you. It sounds like you are a CD. Which means, you like to dress up like a woman. It doesn't mean you want to be a woman, or want to do anything with another man. The fact you get turned on by cd's and transsexuals could mean you are attracted to them because they look female. When you say dressing up, do you mean dressing up like a woman or just dressing really nicely? If it's nicely, you could just be really metrosexual which is cool also. Don't know if any of this will help, but I'm willing to talk to ya if you want. -Aly

TeriAnn
11-24-2006, 08:52 PM
I wish you all the luck in the world you are in a unique situation wanting to be a guy but having female ideas and urges such as getting yours nails done having a new hair style and putting on a outfit that you have seen and really like.
I was in the same situation I knew not wether or not I was male or female. I tried it I liked it and I have been cding ever since. There is nothing wrong with it, give it a try see how you feel when you see the reflection of a pretty young female looking back at you. When I did this I nearly fell off my heels.
Age has caught with me so I don't look like I used to. Try it if you don't like it no harm done. At least you can say you tried something different.:thumbsup:

mof
11-24-2006, 08:56 PM
i have tried it, and dont really like how i look, but whateves... thanks for the help

mof
11-24-2006, 09:50 PM
i really would only like to be a girl if i was hot... as bad as that sounds... and another question... how am i a crossdresser if i dont crossdress?

Felix
11-25-2006, 07:28 AM
Hi Mof I have had such alot of good advice in here and the best bit I think is don't try to put ya self in a box with a label on it cos this can really do ya head in. Labels help so ya can try to define ya self in ya own head but for me thats all they are there for. You are lucky that ya folkes are cool with what ya told them. Don't do ya own head in with worryin about who ya are or what ya are ya will get a head ache. If it turns ya on then thats ok cos thats you hun everybody to their own.It doesn't mean you are wiered or anythin it's just what you like. I know for me when I look in the mirror I love what I see when I'm dressed as a man. Good luck hun, maybe talkin to a professional might be a good idea. Take care hope this has helped! xx Felix :hugs:

Sarah Rabbit
11-25-2006, 08:00 AM
and another question... how am i a crossdresser if i dont crossdress?Hi MoF..If you do not Cross dress..Why are you here? Perhaps you can give us a bit more information about your self, so we can help you:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 08:11 AM
i really would only like to be a girl if i was hot... as bad as that sounds... and another question... how am i a crossdresser if i dont crossdress?I realize you are young so you may have to do some research and after awhile, some soul searching. Just hang in here and read some of the threads. You will find that the foremost experts of crossdressing on this planet are the members of this Forum, the people who actually live it. There are guys who dress like girls, girls who dress like guys, transgendered and everything in between. We even have genetic women who are gracious enough to give us their input on their relationships, etc. Even so, we are all learners as well as teachers. I'm constantly learning. The best thing is that here you are among friends and you don't have to be afraid of being yourself or expressing yourself, so fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the "ride".Welcome!:happy: Ericka/Rich

MsJanessa
11-25-2006, 09:02 AM
My advice to you girlfriend, is to find someone to help you dress and make up---most of us have spent a long time perfecting our look---it doesn't come easy---you can search on the net to find another CD close to wear you live who would be willing to help you--you could come out to one of your female friends to see if they could help you---If you go with either of these two options pick somebody whose looks you admire and who seems to have skill with make up and hair. The third alternative is to hire a professional---there are so called "Transformation services" who cater to beginning T-Girls but these yield mixed results and are usually quite pricey----a better bet is to find a local beauty salon in your area where the owner is discete and willing to help---you could call first if you are shy about going there in person. One final word of advice, since you are only19 I assume that you are still fairly slim---stay that way---watch how much you eat and exercise heavily at least 4 if not 5 days a week. The biggest problem with many of us T-Girls(as well as Americans in general) is that we are over wieght---I try to watch the amount of food I stuff into My mouth and run 5 miles 4 to 5 times a week. It seems to work---I lost approximatly 40 lbs 4 years ago and have managed to keep most of it off. If you are in Maine or close by(Mass, NH, or NB) send Me a private e-mail if you would like Me to help

Deidra Cowen
11-25-2006, 09:14 AM
My guess and its admittely only a guess...is that you are on the way to becoming a Tgirl. You sound a lot like I was before I started dressing.

As far as not being happy with your appearance...I promise you that what you can do with makeup, cloths and wigs is just not going to look good till you learn a bunch of stuff.

Go get a makeover from a professional, or perhaps get some Tgirl where you live to help you. You just might be shocked at how ya look..from there once ya know how you can look you just keep studying, practising and work on your femmy dressing skills. Took me about 3 months to get decent at it.