PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have a strong "drab" side?

Michellebej
11-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I ask because of the last thread I did. That is "how many of you have come out to GGs ect,"

The answers were across the board. Only to be expected with such a broad metric.

I don't want to poison the question, but; I have a suspicion of what the answer is going to be.

Myself:

Twenty years in the military, badgefinder school(s), four combat tours, yada , yada yada! And; still I get told by the female troops that I am more caring/feminine than most superiors that they have had.

serinalynn
11-24-2006, 09:17 PM
I ask because of the last thread I did. That is "how many of you have come out to GGs ect,"

The answers were across the board. Only to be expected with such a broad metric.

I don't want to poison the question, but; I have a suspicion of what the answer is going to be.

Myself:

Twenty years in the military, badgefinder school(s), four combat tours, yada , yada yada! And; still I get told by the female troops that I am more caring/feminine than most superiors that they have had.

I still work as a civilian aircraft mechanic on military fighter jet aircraft, I look rather drab while at work. even though I wear panties and wear womens jeans while at work with a tee shirt obtained from a varity of sources, and a button down denim shirt over the tee shirt.

Amy Hepker
11-24-2006, 09:26 PM
I do have a strong drab side, as I have to with the job that I am in. But I am very emotional and always have been.

trannie T
11-24-2006, 09:44 PM
Today I went for a drive in my 4X4, played with a new revolver and thought about crossdressing.
Tonight I'm dressed en femme and thinking about four wheeling and guns.

Scotty
11-24-2006, 10:52 PM
EDITED: Not any more :)

janet p
11-24-2006, 10:53 PM
I not to sure what you mean by a strong drab side we would not be here if our fem side wasn't more important. I drive a truck for a living it's what I said I wanted to be in my 8th grade year book but even then I was looking at all the girls and wondering what it would be like to wear this or that dress.:love:

Shannon CD
11-25-2006, 01:25 AM
I do have a strong drab side, as I have to with the job that I am in. But I am very emotional and always have been.

:iagree: That describes me pretty well.

Dee Model
11-25-2006, 01:43 AM
I drive a black cab for a living and if I ain't hard sometimes, I don't get paid. It's all in the moment thou. It's a hard livin' I make, especially on the nightshift (more money) and I'm on my own, so I gotta be prepared to fight if necessary. It's never come to that, even thou I've had punches swung at me, 99 times out of a hundred my razor sharp tongue will suffice!

ArleneRaquel
11-25-2006, 02:27 AM
I love to be enfemme 24/7, so I guess that I do not have a strong "drab" side.:love: From Never in Drab Maureen - - - Well almost never !

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 03:07 AM
I have a strong female side because I have a strong male side. Sound confusing? I thought so too until I really thought about it. The only reason I have a strong female persona is because I have a strong male one. The two complement each other.:happy: Ericka/Rich

janedoe311
11-27-2006, 12:47 PM
Like making and fixing things am a licensed electrician and alarm company operator.

Was on a job site once and a couple of carpenters were talking about some gross stuff. I was up in the ceiling and said can you not be so disgusting!. They laughed and said they never expected that to come from a guy.

Construction job sites can be very “male”.

Other than that I have firearms, pistols and a rifle, black powder and self protection. I like to target shoot and reload. Also like gunsmithing. If I had money I would collect old pistols and rifles. Have a 200 year old flint lock pistol.

Not much into most male things. Do not like sports, never liked cars, do like motorcycles. My wife watches the Olympics’, I could do without.

Never had male friends since I did not have much in common.

Kimkandy
11-27-2006, 01:20 PM
I fire machine guns, fly jets, fire missiles, drop bombs and kill :devil: monsters with swords... OK I play :tongueout computer games...

Kim

:dom: :hiding: :smashcomp

Karren H
11-27-2006, 01:21 PM
Strong male and strong female......always a fight....

Karren

Kimkandy
11-27-2006, 01:37 PM
I was thinking maybe :cool: Steven Segal should do a crossdressing navy seal whose just a cook movie... I mean he has the hair... I don't know if he would :rolleyes: pass as a woman, but who cares it would be a :heehee: funny movie.

Kim

:dom: :OMG: :iagree: :sorry: :IWS: :wasntme:

btw if he reads this thread I didn't say nothin.. :gn: I didn't do it... and it wasn't me

Sarah-Anne
11-27-2006, 03:29 PM
I'm a mountain biking heavy metal fan who wears Doc Marten Boots and band t shirts by day. By night I'm Sarah-Anne, watching Girls Aloud videos in pink stilletos and mini skirts with my gf.

I suppose I am a sort of "Jekyll and Jessica".

Penny
11-27-2006, 03:44 PM
My male sweat glands often make me really strong in drab. Fortunately, I use female deoderent!:sb: Too!:rofl:

Lisa Golightly
11-27-2006, 04:32 PM
How many of you have a strong "drab" side?

Is this something to do with Darth Vader? ;)

Seraph
11-28-2006, 12:38 PM
I'd say I have strong drab side since all my female friends told me so. :heehee:

cathie
11-28-2006, 12:52 PM
I definetly have a strong "drab" side. I found it very difficult to ride 10 miles on a mountain bike or run every morning in 4" heels. I am able to use my weights in drag however just can't lift squats in the heels again. Damn heels

joaniecd
11-28-2006, 01:39 PM
I do dress on the exterior in drab as my job requires it. Although my customers mostly women say I am so understanding and considerate. They convide in me and I rather enjoy it. I even give them advice on there husbands , children and family matters. I am a good listner and they refer to me as one of the girls, if they only knew. or maybe they do .
At home i dress enfemme all the time.

KimberlyS
11-28-2006, 02:09 PM
For me I grew up as a very male person, but I also had, and still do have, many feminine traits. My wife even wanted to marry me because of my many feminine/softer traits. As long as I can remember I would always do both "Male" and "Female" tasks around the house including bouncing between Male and Female tasks easily and seamlessly without any problems. A normal day growing up could include things like cutting down trees, splitting firewood, working on our tree house, baking cookies, cleaning house, and sewing all throughout the day. Interestingly, while I did CD some when I was younger, it was really very little and was never fully or even close. My increase in CDressing did not start until my mid 30's.

KimberlyS - CD

ubokvt
11-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Hmmmmlittle hard to understand what is asked but 20 yrs military saw every testosterone game there was and just couldn't see the point, did my job as required and stayed human. 5 yrs as a prison guard saw every histrionic hormonal womans moment couldn't get into that either. Just a gental caring human who still nievely believes kindness first, cooperation over competition, and so never really fit any where.

hotbobbie
11-28-2006, 04:25 PM
My drab side has gone all the way to my fem side 24 7

LaurenInDC
11-28-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm curious if by "strong", you mean "hyper-masculine". If that's the case then my answer is yes, I do. I think in some ways I compensate for the feminine leanings by being super-masculine when not dressed. The flip side is I still shave, still get my manicures and pedicures, and still get my eyebrows waxed regularly. I think the fact that I do what I do keeps folks from wondering too much. I also happen to be happily married and have three great kids. I love being a parent - specifically a father, bu also try to make space in life for expressing my feminine desires as well.

-L

Lissa Stevens
11-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Being in maintenance is considered fairly male, especially where I work, also being an avid outdoorsperson most see me as macho. If they only knew what I had on underneath all that camo.

SatinSarah
11-28-2006, 05:15 PM
I have a strong 'drab' side. I do lots of male things I enjoy and wear some nice smart suits to work. Yet tonight I am sitting here in a basque, stockings and my new 4" heels reading all your great postings. I feel like Sarah and have pottered around the house tonight dresed like this. tonight I will wear a nightie to bed. Yet tomorrow morning I will wake up and be my drab self again. Tomorrow night I have time in to dress so will take some pics of my new outfits. I will try and post a few. So some of us are not 24/7 but happy to slip in and out of our persona!

Gretchen
11-28-2006, 05:30 PM
I definitely have a "strong" drab side and enjoy that time in my week when I can participate in my life in male role and dress. I think about dressing frequently when in male mode, but find that, as of late, I am able to balance the priorities. I also look forward to the days ahead when I know I will have the opportunity to allow my femme personna to be "strong". At this point in my almost 2 year regular CD activities, I am happy to have found a balance between both aspects of "me". I like that feeling a lot. I know that the urge to dress is not going to go away and I am comfortable with a mostly equal split between femme and male time.
Gretchen

Sierra Evon
11-29-2006, 05:05 PM
No drab, for me totally girly , gurly 24/7................

Sexy_Jennifer
11-29-2006, 08:44 PM
It's funny, but the only 'drab' aspect of my personality is the fact that I want to be found attractive by females. I despise the idea of having a 'macho' personality, although I do pride myself on the physical strength that I possess. Otherwise, I do try to be as sensitive/unmanly as possible.