PDA

View Full Version : Nice New Corset

Kimkandy
11-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Just got my first nice new corset this morning it's :devil: black satin fully boned with lace up back from Naturally Close
http://naturallycloseuk.drct2u.com/home.jsp

It's really nice :D being thinner... :Angry3: breathing is overrated anyway...

Kim

:dom: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kathrynn
11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
my oh my you are beatiful. And the corset isn't bad either.
I will certainly be checking out this website
Kathrynn

Bobbie cd
11-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Yowsa, (loud wolf whistle follows! :D )

Suddenly, I find it hard to breath myself!

sissystephanie
11-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Just got my first nice new corset this morning it's :devil: black satin fully boned with lace up back from Naturally Close http://naturallycloseuk.drct2u.com/home.jsp

It's really nice :D being thinner... :Angry3: breathing is overrated anyway...

Kim

:dom: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you sure you are a CD??? Very loud Wolf Whistle!! Oh, that is not you? Well, still you are worth a whistle!
You GO, GIRL!!
I only wish I could wear one like that!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Kimkandy
11-24-2006, 09:58 PM
my oh my you are beatiful. And the corset isn't bad either.

I wish that's pic of corset from website...

Kim

:dom: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Karren H
11-24-2006, 10:41 PM
WOW!! And it's great for controlling your eating...I hardly eat at all when i wear mine...no room for food!!!

Love Karren

Deidra Cowen
11-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Thats a lovely corset...I love the look they give me, but hate the discomfort. A few weeks ago I wore one out clubbing, ended up going to the ladies room and took the darn thing off!

carolinewalker_2000
11-25-2006, 11:47 AM
I love wearing my corset; not only is it such a feminine garment, it is absolutely neccessary to give me any shape at all!

When I first wore one I wondered how on earth I was going to survive, but it is surprising how quickly you change your pattern of breathing. Also I find that wearing a corset changes my whole posture and the way I move; I am suddenly much more feminine.

I have to agree with Karen though, a corset must be the best diet aid ever invented; it is almost impossible to eat more than a few mouthfuls!!!

suzy
11-25-2006, 11:58 AM
Thanks for sharing the web site. The corsets look lovely. I want one so badly. I have been considering them but just haven't bought one...maybe now???:heehee:

Michellebej
11-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Good for you!

Be carefull and let your body adapt to it before trying anything that uses too much energy.

I bought one from absolute corsets awhile back, and had just finished getting everything one and in place when my gf came home. She got so flustered that we uhm 'got busy'. Anyway, I ended up hyperventilating and passed out at the appropriate moment.

Scared her half to death,lol.

Now, we know what to do, and everything is great.

Good luck and enjoy

Love

Michelle