PDA

View Full Version : To Be She for He , or He for She ??

robin/rjs
01-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Got close to this problem last weekend out. Only my second time out totaly dressed with a few close friends. Stop at a local club, one for all, it was early so we played pool and I met a nice lady, we talked and had some mutual old friends. She was supprised to see me dressed as a women but ok with it, so ok she gave me her phone number and said catch her before I left the club. OK, Nigth went on , saw a great drag show , 6'-3' guy in hot drag doing a split all the way oh come on what more. Sorry got carried away, any way at the drag show my friend interduced me to a verry handsome gentleman, we talked and had some drinks, he was not from my city. His coment was i was very attractive women for a man ? And could he call me some time. OK I got kinda confused so I went to the potty, saftey. Does the Lady see me as a women or a man ,you know if it got down to sex ? I havent been with a women as a women what do I do. As for the man what does he expect a women or a man , I have never been with a man as a man , then what do I do? :confused: :confused: Unsure this night I went home alone, that was hard ,been over a year for me, women,man,or beast. I will be out for my third time this saturday not real sure my best path. :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Got close to this problem last weekend out. Only my second time out totaly dressed with a few close friends. Stop at a local club, one for all, it was early so we played pool and I met a nice lady, we talked and had some mutual old friends. She was supprised to see me dressed as a women but ok with it, so ok she gave me her phone number and said catch her before I left the club. OK, Nigth went on , saw a great drag show , 6'-3' guy in hot drag doing a split all the way oh come on what more. Sorry got carried away, any way at the drag show my friend interduced me to a verry handsome gentleman, we talked and had some drinks, he was not from my city. His coment was i was very attractive women for a man ? And could he call me some time. OK I got kinda confused so I went to the potty, saftey. Does the Lady see me as a women or a man ,you know if it got down to sex ? I havent been with a women as a women what do I do. As for the man what does he expect a women or a man , I have never been with a man as a man , then what do I do? :confused: :confused: Unsure this night I went home alone, that was hard ,been over a year for me, women,man,or beast. I will be out for my third time this saturday not real sure my best path. :eek:Hi Robin and welcome to the forum.

Playing a little gender roulette are we?

Hey...you gotta take some time out to sort through just exactly who you are and what you are all about and then assess just what and who you are looking for in a partner. I could be crass and just say "pick a gender already", but seriously, if you're going to work both sides of the street, it's not a good idea to be standing in traffic in the middle of the street trying to decide which side to work first.

From how you described it, I'd say the woman sees you really as a man. The man is seeing you as a man too so are you gonna be the pitcher or the catcher or take your "ball(s)" and go home? See why you better have this thought out in advance.:eek:

Just my 2 cents and I'm no therapist...hope it helps you.

Love,
Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 03:05 AM
I will be out for my third time this saturday not real sure my best path. :eek:

Hmm beast? LOL only kidding. I would take things slowly and not rush into something unless you were sure of the other person's acceptence. That is where you should first concentrate on. Let them know (if they don't) before the surprise that way you are both fully aware before it gets intimate. Either way make certain you are safe about it. As in protection. That's my opinion.

Love & hugs
Tristen

Lily_gg
01-13-2005, 05:29 AM
I agree with Tristen's take it slow advice - talk to both of them some more, see how they see you / you+them, see which one you feel attracted to, and if it's both, how are you attracted to them?

By which I mean that the whole dressing thing could be confusing you slightly because you're not sure how they see you.

For example: if the guy had approached when in drab, would you've been interested, or run away? Is any attraction you feel because you want to be a 'real' woman and have a boyfriend, rather than actually fancying men becase you fancy men?

Ditto the girl: did she act like she was flirting with you as a guy? And when it comes down to it, I'm guessing foreplay as a woman with a woman would be fairly similar to as a man with a woman for you, although you may feel like indulging her a little more maybe? I'm sure she wouldn't say no! It'd just be the actual sex itself that might be different, but then again, it might not - if you can be the best of both genders, why not? - it might be fun :D

So really I guess what I'm trying to say is I have no idea, because it's your head we're talking about here, so stick to the girlie rules - take things slowly, if anything (literally anything) makes you feel uncomfortable, stop and back away, and of course have fun (whilst staying safe!)

sherri
01-13-2005, 09:01 AM
My take on your scenario is that both people perceived you as a feminine entity with male "capabilities" and were fine with that. Odds are the man was interested in a gay encounter, but with a "twist". My hypothetical assumptions about a woman interested in a CD is that she would expect me to perform the usual male functions, with the added interest of feminine mannersims and the sensual stimulation of feminine attire etc. — sort of a lesbian experience without the need for toys, so to speak.

I am bi, so I've come to terms with my roles with the sexes. I have yet to have an intimate moment with a woman while I'm Sherri, but assuming it happens, I could be quite flexible, adopting any variation of dominant (top), passive (bottom) or mutual. Ditto with a pretty CD or tgurl. But when it comes to men, my interest is strictly as a bottom, and only if he is interested in treating me like a gurl.

Wendy me
01-13-2005, 09:57 AM
playing bouth sides just one thought...............wrap that thing.............playsafe

robin/rjs
01-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Thank All of you so much for the advise, you dont know how much it really helps. I was just having a great time out dressed, and I hadn't been come on to by anyone in a long time. But right is right so if I am out dressed like a Lady act like a Lady , or not dressed just shoot straight with new friends. No I wont play it both ways , I cant play games. again thanks soooo much for the replys. :D Question is it wrong fro me to pay to have my makeup put on untill I learn how , dont wont to be a cheeter , LV you all ;)