PDA

View Full Version : How fast can you put on a bra ?

judyk
11-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Straps over the shoulders, reach in back and hook it.

I can do it in under 15 seconds, in the dark under 30 seconds.

Her's a test if your bra is on what side are the hooks on
Left or Right ? ,don't cheat and look at your bra first.

? Y is that like that, how come it's not the other way.

Hugs

JudyK

Karren H
11-25-2006, 08:23 AM
I actually like to take my time putting on my bra....savoring the moment....hehehe

But on the other hand.....since I change genders in public places bet I could give you a run for your money!!!! :D

The Great Bra Shootout.....

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Is this anything like putting together an M-16 in the dark? I used to be able to do that pretty well. Anyway, I can do a bra in about 5 seconds, depends on how many eyelets it has, ya know?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Kimkandy
11-25-2006, 08:33 AM
Is this anything like putting together an M-16 in the dark? I used to be able to do that pretty well. Anyway, I can do a bra in about 5 seconds

OK but you don't want to go mixing them up... bra... M-16... and make sure it's not :devil: loaded...

Kim

:dom: :Playnice: :Playnice:

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 08:37 AM
OK but you don't want to go mixing them up... bra... M-16... and make sure it's not :devil: loaded...

Kim

:dom: :Playnice: :Playnice:Actually, they had that. A gun equipped in a bra that could be shot by squeezing your boobs together. From the old Matt Helm movies from the 1960's, starring Dean Martin.:heehee: Ericka

Tina Dixon
11-25-2006, 09:13 AM
I never timed it, in my younger day I fast taking then off females:D

Deidra Cowen
11-25-2006, 09:16 AM
I still to this day have problems with the hooks in the back. So it takes me a minute or two. If I have on nails takes even longer! :eek:

Krystal Lee
11-25-2006, 10:45 AM
Kim,

Excuse me but my bra is always loaded! You know what they say about handling a bra safely!

Hugs Krystal.:D

serinalynn
11-25-2006, 10:59 AM
I never timed doing a thing like hooking a bra. I have a plunge bra on today that has 4 hooks in back so I would need more time in The Great Bra Hooking Contest. I wear only plunge bras so my bra cups are always loaded, lifting, and pushing forward. :heehee: :GE:

Tessa Wire
11-25-2006, 11:04 AM
I actually like to take my time putting on my bra....savoring the moment....hehehe

But on the other hand.....since I change genders in public places bet I could give you a run for your money!!!! :D

The Great Bra Shootout.....

Love Karren

I really think you could win Karren, but I will want to be a judge.

As always Loves :hugs:

MJ
11-25-2006, 11:11 AM
well i cheat i do my hooks up in front twist it around put arms in pull it up 14 seconds and take it of the same way too :happy:

terrigurl
11-25-2006, 11:27 AM
I agree with Karrin and savor the moment when I put on a bra.
Also, I do mine the same way as Judy, hooking it in front and then turning it around. I learned that from watching my wife get dressed.

Terri

Angela E.
11-25-2006, 11:38 AM
well i cheat i do my hooks up in front twist it around put arms in pull it up 14 seconds and take it of the same way too :happy:

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one.Most GG`s I know do it this way too (Never timed it though).Bye-Angela:rose: :rose: :GE: :rose: :rose:

carolinewalker_2000
11-25-2006, 11:41 AM
Well, I'm not sure how long it takes me to put on a bra, but I can tell you i can get it off a great deal faster when I hear a key in the front door lock!!!

tammie
11-25-2006, 11:42 AM
OK; Here R my results: 1) front hook Glamorise on and fastened in 4 seconds. I am not including the time I spend adjusting myself into the cups. 2) Wacoal underwire full coverage minimizer back hook 4 hooks, 10 seconds. I spend more time admiring my self in the mirror and adjusting my breasts into the cups than putting it on actually. I have been able to reach back (hooks on the L) and fasten it behind my back since the very first time I put on a bra. Here is a tip, lean forward as U walk your hands down the sides to the ends of the band.

suzy
11-25-2006, 11:44 AM
I also put my bra on with the back to the front. and twist it around....but it's too much fun putting on and taking it off... I savor the time I have and don't like to rush!:D

Victoria Anne
never timed it but I hook it in front,its just easier that way and I did learn it from my wife as well

Amy Hepker
Hooking it in front is a cop out. Be a girl do in back. I savor this moment as this is one Item that is sure to say FEMALE. And it is not easily hidden. If I wear my LongLine Bra I will hook it in front then twist it around. As far as time goes, well I don't think they have drag races for that!

Sophia Rearen
11-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Hooking it in front is a cop out. Be a girl do in back.

I think most women hook in front and spin.

Laurie_Ann_CD
11-25-2006, 12:42 PM
I can put on my bra in less than 10 seconds.

:happy:

Shannon CD
11-25-2006, 12:44 PM
I hook my bra in the back. Probably 10 - 15 seconds.

My waist cincher on the other hand, has way too many hooks. I hook it in front and twist.

Rachel Morley
11-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Sigh....even on a crossdressing board, guys still have to be competitive. :rolleyes: I would have thought it was more important to be able to take it off quickly (especially if you dress without your SO knowing) than to put it on quickly. :heehee:

Phyliss
11-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Never "timed" myself putting it on, but once before I came out, I heard footsteps in the hall way to our bedroom,...... got that baby off and kicked under the bed in less than three seconds.

MJ
11-25-2006, 02:45 PM
Sigh....
even on a crossdressing board, guys still have to be competitive. :rolleyes: I would have thought it was more important to be able to take it off quickly (especially if you dress without your SO knowing) than to put it on quickly. :heehee:

hey who are you calling a guy :tongueout

Bluebird GG
11-25-2006, 02:55 PM
since i have been doing it forever i can do it in my sleep, i have never timed myself but i guess i can keep up with the best of em!:D

RachelDenise
11-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I've never timed it, but I just love to put a bra on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karren H
11-25-2006, 04:05 PM
I see a competition looming......The First Annual Quick Bra McGraw competition!!! :)

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
11-25-2006, 04:10 PM
lol, What are you all like?... lol... Le Mans bra hooking.. lol :)

Sierra Evon
11-25-2006, 06:25 PM
mine 3 eyelit types , can do in 8 seconds , in the dark more like 30 seconds.
ready for competition....LOL.....:eek:

jozee
11-25-2006, 06:57 PM
It Took 30 Yrs, But My Dad Finally Got Me To Realize That Anything
Worth Doing Is Worth Doing Right, And That If You Do It Right The
First Time, You Don't Have To Do It Again! So I Make Sure I Get It
Right, Which Takes Me 30 Seconds To 1 Minute. Which Is Still Better
Than My Ex, Because She Has To Do It Backwards, Then Turn It
Around! Ha! Ha! While On The Subject, She Used To Pop A Gasket Any
Time I Used To Wear Her Clothes(i Didn't Have Any Of My Own Back
Then - 20+ Yrs Ago), But My Second Wife Lets Me Do It Whenever I
Want, And I Have A Bunch Of Stuff Of My Own. Still In The Closet
Though. Only Gone Out Three Times, All At Halloween, So They Don't
Count Because Lots Of People Who Would Never Do It Any Other
Time Do It Then.

CarolDonna
11-25-2006, 08:13 PM
It takes me around three seconds. I hook it ahead of time and pull it over my head like a sweater.

Shannon CD
11-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Just thought I'd check in to see who's winning.

trannie T
11-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Are the hooks on bras for men on the other side?

GG Vanya
11-25-2006, 09:29 PM
It would never occur to me to time myself. As Angel said, why does it matter how quickly you can put it on, for a CD (especially those in the closet) wouldn't rapid removal be more important?

And for the record, I do the "hook in front and spin around" method, as do all the GG's I've ever encountered in locker rooms, etc.

serinalynn
11-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Sounds like we may need to have two contests.The Great Bra Hooking contest open to all who wish to participate. and The Rapid Bra Removal Contest open only to those who need to get it off FAST. I like to reacch around back and hook it behind my back. And thenreach around and unhook by the same method. :tongueout

tekla west
11-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Really, who cares how fast you can get it on? The real deal is how fast you can get it off (yourself or others, either way).

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 12:04 AM
i thought the thing was how fast you can get your wifes or girlriends off to get her into bed.....not worrying about how fast you can get your own off!

Tina Dixon
11-26-2006, 12:06 AM
OK it took me all most a minute to put the thing on today:mad:

Glenda58
11-26-2006, 12:11 AM
I see a competition looming......The First Annual Quick Bra McGraw competition!!! :)

Love Karren

I bet you'll want it in the boys room.:heehee: :heehee:

tekla west
11-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Karren best hope its in the boys room, I didn't do three plus decades in rock and roll to lose it its in the girls room. Really, what counts here?

Karyn
11-26-2006, 02:46 AM
I can probably take one off faster than I can put mine on, but since like Karren I've been known to dress and undress in public I have gotten pretty quick about it. My favorite bra for out and about also hooks in front, so that makes it easier...