PDA

View Full Version : Addicted To Shaving My Legs

tightsgirl
11-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Since I have been shaving my legs I have become addicted to it, and now I feel like an apeman when I don't shave. I need to look at more permanent ways for hair removal on the legs does anybody have any suggestions?

Darlene Rochelle
11-25-2006, 10:25 AM
I alternate between shaving and using Nair for Men. Keeps my legs smooth looking. I will never again go back to the hairiness I once had,chest & arms included.

Tina Dixon
11-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Nair for Men? I did not know there was such a product? Wonder how it differs from the other?

Darlene Rochelle
11-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Tina,bought it at WalMart,works pretty good,although I have coarse,dark body hair,which needs frequent upkeep.

tightsgirl
11-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Do those epi lady things work or are they painful?

Tedi
11-25-2006, 08:52 PM

Yep, They work. essentially they yank the hair out of your skin.. So yes they are a bit painful. Sometimes instead of pulling the hair out.. it'll break off, causing sporadic stubble. There's also a chance of ingrown hairs.. not fun. I used one last year on my legs and chest, and I'm still nursing a few ingrown hairs. They say once you use one for awhile the hair starts to grow back thinner. I didn't see that effect. I guess the best part is it lasts longer than shaving.

Audry
11-25-2006, 09:24 PM
How far up the legs can you go before it may cause it to burn

Seraph
11-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Since I have been shaving my legs I have become addicted to it, and now I feel like an apeman when I don't shave. I need to look at more permanent ways for hair removal on the legs does anybody have any suggestions?

I only wax my legs. I don't like shaving cuz they make my pores bigger. :heehee:

Nikki T
11-27-2006, 06:13 PM

I have an epilator and YES they do hurt, but with all things you get used to it, like shaving, plucking etc. Just takes some time getting used to it. I havent been using it much, have started shaving my legs from the thigh down, and since i have sensitive skin i am being patient about the rest. Want the skin to settle down first before i get the rest to the waist, private area, underarms etc.

vbcdgrl
11-27-2006, 08:56 PM
I actually like enjoy act of shaving my legs. I do it in the shower with a blade razor. Makes me feel feminine 'cause I know many GGs do it this way too. I also shave the rest of my body while I'm at it(except my back), that part isn't so much fun. There are a number of other ways to remove hair, but I'll stick with shaving, thanks.

Vikki

Karren H
11-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Laser or electricity!!! Pick one!!!

Karren

Ronda_B
11-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Tina,

I bought mine at drugstore.com