PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving surprise

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Girls!

Well my wife's sister, husband and grown kids were over for Thanksgiving and we were taking a few pics on our digital camera.

My sister in law was scrolling through the photos and all of a sudden a couple pics of Sasha Anne popped up. I know my sister in law saw them becasue I was sitting right next to her and could read the screen.

She didn't say anything like "who is the woman in the pic?" She just let out a quiet hmmm. Then moved on to the other pics of the family. She didn't act funny or anything after that so I don't think she was offended. But I really wonder what she thought. This is the first time anyone but my wife has seen a pic of Sahsa Anne. My wife absolutely does not want to bring this up with her and I respect that. What do you think, girls?

Hugs

Sasha Anne

Tina Dixon
11-25-2006, 10:33 AM
It's got you thinking now don't it, bet she just thinks you two are into some thing is all.

MJ
11-25-2006, 10:37 AM
do'h next time clear all images from your camera.. hmmm your secret is out
then you had better talk to your sister in law... this time next year this could be funny but now i am sure you are scared stiff.. are you sure she knows it is you ? .. your sister in law will talk yo your wife. about this . Sasha it's time for damage control mode .. i wish you well Hun please keep us posted good luck here i think you need a :hugs:

hugs Marissa

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 10:45 AM
Treat it like being gay in the military. Don't ask, don't tell. Don't bring it up.That's what my relationship is like between my neighbors and myself who have seen me scores of times leaving the house as Ericka.:happy: Ericka/Rich

kaitlin
11-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Hey Girl, Hmmmm could very well be a good thing. She didn't turn and look at you, make a crude comment or bring it up later...how close is you wife and her ? Maybe she already knows... maybe is into cd'ing, there is a box full of ideas on the "what if" side. I would say to go with it, the first time I was outed to my GF's sister I thought I would be sick! It turned out she wanted to know more and to see me dressed! You just never know what will happen! Luvs Kaitlin

MsJanessa
11-25-2006, 10:55 AM
"damage control"??? It would appear to me that your sister in law either a) didn't think anything of it or b) doesn't care or c) might care but respects the privacy of you and her sister enough not to ask nosey, potentially embarrassing questions---the damage, and I suspect there is none, has already been done and any attempt to "control" it will only make it worse---kind of like trying to rub a food stain out of your favorite skirt---only spreads it around and makes it larger----my advice is along the lines of don't ask don't tell----it's nobody's business but your own

uknowhoo
11-25-2006, 10:59 AM
oopsies! :o

Oh well, the cat may be out of the bag. Or maybe not, you can't assume your s-i-l recognized the woman as you. That all said, unless you have particularly strong feelings on the matter, I'd suggest just deferring to your wife as far as her sister is concerned. You may well never hear another word about it.

Good luck. :hugs:

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Good advice girls. My sister in law is not nosy so it is unlikely that would say anything to my wife. And since she was obviously not upset that may just end the matter. My wife does not want to bring it up and that is her call.Just a bit of a thrill to finally have someone else see Sasha Anne.

Amy Hepker
11-25-2006, 01:51 PM
I figure she will bring it up to your wife when she thinks it's safe to talk to her. Without you around, to find out what's going on. I mean they are girls and girls Talk and talk. They are also sisters.

Vash
11-25-2006, 02:08 PM
You know that is EXACTLY! the reason I have a separate memory card just for Vash. It's a unique card so I never have to worry about grabbing the wrong one.
"A man must know his limitations" Clint Eastwood

Noel Chimes
11-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Do the words "Halloween Party" give you an idea? Just say it was something for you and your wife to laugh at when looking back over the year. That is unless you feel it is time to "come clean" about everything. But discuss your options with your wife so that you both are on the same page.

Angie G
11-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Sasha Anne maybe your s.i.l. is cool and will just let it go good luck hun :hugs:
Angie

Bluebird GG
11-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Sasha Anne, she may be cool with it anyways, its like u are a grown up u can do what the heck u wont to do, its your life so she probably doesnt pay much mind since u are a adult and u can do as u please so relax just enjoy your dressing and go with it gurl!:D

Tessa Wire
11-25-2006, 03:10 PM
She just might be thinking that it is a new friend of yours and that is all.

As always Loves :hugs:

RachelDenise
11-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Go with what your wife wants you to do. It shows you how much you trust her judgement. If your sister is cool with it, she'll ask. Just wait and see what happens.

jenniferfvs
11-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi Sasha Anne, As long as your wife is aware of what happened, she will not be caught off guard if her sister does say something. Beyond that, I'd just take a wait and see attitude. There is a chance she didn't recognize you. Although my mother does not know I'm a CD, I was dressed for Halloween many years ago. I walked right up to her and she did not recognize me until after she heard my voice. She said, "OH, ____ it's you! I wondered who this woman was walking over here!" Maybe if I fooled my mother, you may well have fooled your sister-in-law. Let us know if anything develops.

vbcdgrl
11-25-2006, 06:33 PM
This is why I use a separate memory card for my femme photos.

Vikki

SherriePall
11-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Sasha Anne --I'm with Vash and Vikki. Separate cards for different people -- me and him. And go with your wife on this one. It's much safer that way.

trannie T
11-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Christmas is coming, does she know your dress size?

Rachel Morley
11-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi Sasha,

My first impressions about your sister in law finding the pics on your camera are that she knows, but doesn't want to know any more....not yet anyway. Then again, maybe she didn't even recognize you at all, maybe her "hummm" was for something else entirely. :strugglin:

I'm of the opinion that you should trust your wife's judgment as to know what is best for you and her and don't mention it again. That's what happened with me. Btw, I don't mean my sister in law found pictures of me, I mean that my wife told her sister when she (my wife) was ready, and it was my wife's sister Heather that asked to see the pictures.