PDA

View Full Version : How many times???

Amy Hepker
11-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

How many times have you gotten rid of all your Crossdressing Items to show someone you love that you can do without it, or have thrown it out to please them, just to have them say that it dosen't matter or didn't matter, because they knew you would go back to it.:( I have done this a couple of times thinking that things would change only to find out that it would not have mattered anyway.:eek: They had already made up their mind. And you throwing it away only gave them satifaction of upsetting you when you find out they don't want you anymore anyway.:mad: You wouldn't believe the things that I threw out.

Kristen Kelly
11-25-2006, 12:28 PM
At this point I know I wont be changed by someone else, I dont know if I could change myself without intense work and counciling, better more why would I want to never been as happy with my life in 30 years.

Think twice before you do it.

Audry
11-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Ladies and Gents,

How many times have you gotten rid of all your Crossdressing Items to show someone you love that you can do without it, or have thrown it out to please them, just to have them say that it dosen't matter or didn't matter, because they knew you would go back to it.:( I have done this a couple of times thinking that things would change only to find out that it would not have mattered anyway.:eek: They had already made up their mind. And you throwing it away only gave them satifaction of upsetting you when you find out they don't want you anymore anyway.:mad: You wouldn't believe the things that I threw out.

I would like to have the money I thew away ,,, better yet all the clothes and shoes etc... and,,, on and on,,, three purges later,,,:straightface:

MsJanessa
11-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Only once a long time ago I wouldn't do it again---all that leather is expensive

RobynG
11-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Twice I dumped everything until my then GF now wife truely understood the reasons, feelings etc. of why a bearded man would wear 'derware and dresses

Deborah
11-25-2006, 01:26 PM
NEVER!!...My ex used to throw away items she knew I liked to wear.
She never wore it so why not?

Kimberley
11-25-2006, 01:48 PM
I have purged one too many times.:sad:

Kimberley

Timberley
11-25-2006, 01:56 PM
I never really had much of a collection to begin with. Have purged a few times, because I thought I should, not because someone else wanted me too. Mostly because they didn't know, and I didn't want them to know. Some underwear, some nylons, not too much. Since coming out to my GF last year, I am starting to get a decent collection of stuff. And it doesn't seem to be disappearing any time soon.
It really made me laugh last week. My GF and I are getting married next year, and while on a recent road trip, dressing came up, and her comment was "not to stretch all her clothes out". (I am 6', 170, she is 5', 120). So it sounds like my stuff should be safe.

:0)