PDA

View Full Version : breast are growing as mushroom???

jakie
11-25-2006, 12:39 PM
somewhere i have seen that is was possible to have larger breasts by mean of "wet bra" technic:
who know this technic and better did you experiment it already and which were effects?
jakie

GypsyKaren
11-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Are you talking about a water bra?

Karen

Kelly,R
11-25-2006, 12:50 PM
What is a water-bra I have heard of them on another thread,but naver seen any.

jakie
11-25-2006, 12:58 PM
Are you talking about a water bra?

Karen

Not at all . Subject was to have larger "natural" breasts
If I am right it was on some CD site wrote in english
Jakie

suzy
11-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Sorry... I have never heard of anything like that...:o

Rachel Morley
11-25-2006, 01:05 PM
somewhere i have seen that is was possible to have larger breasts by mean of "wet bra" technic:
I've heard about this. Apparently you get into the shower wearing your bra and then somehow the water is supposed to make the material of your bra adhere to your skin better ???? ....thus helping push up what you're got...something to do with surface tension????....go figure.

I think this is the link to the page all about it.
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/5918/bra/bral6.htm

Vash
11-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I think the point of this, is to wear a bra that is wet. The object is that what breast tissue you have will mold into the shape of the cups of the bra as it dries. How and if it works I can't say; however I have a friend who is a body builder and he once said to me "you know, the human body is about 75% water and since water takes on the shape of the vessel it is in you can mold your body any way you want". I suppose that is true to some extent with limitations

jakie
11-25-2006, 01:26 PM
I've heard about this. Apparently you get into the shower wearing your bra and then somehow the water is supposed to make the material of your bra adhere to your skin better ???? ....thus helping push up what you're got...something to do with surface tension????....go figure.

I think this is the link to the page all about it.

Thank you very much
I had a quick reading of main article about this technic of "Wet bra".
OK it is not possible say, unbeleiveble, before having tested,but if it should be so efficient, I suppose that it will be more well known over our CD world
What are you thinking yourselves ? are you also septical as I am?

Kelly,R
11-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Ok it's not possable,My sister use to wash her new jeans and wear them wet so they would form to her figure.I did the same in the army with my boots wore-em wet until they dried so they would better form to my foot.Your body is not going to form to the material,it's the other way around.:2c:

Calliope
11-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Back in the 70s, there was this 'rumor' that any couple who had (unprotected) intercourse twice in the same night wouldn't get pregnant.

Kid you not.

vbcdgrl
11-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Can anyone answer Kelly's and my question. What is a water bra?

Vikki

azncd
11-25-2006, 06:44 PM
i've heard about this before, and apparently the deal is that you wet the bra (can be in the shower so that the water is warmer), then you pull your chest tissue in to the cups drawing them in from underneath and outside, giving you a bit of cleavage. The reasoning behind wetting the material is that the wet bra will create more friction between the breast tissue and the bra material, preventing the tissue from slipping out.

I've tried this for like one day, and when i took the bra off, i could feel that the tissue was a little more inclined to stay around the middle rather than redistributing to the sides. I kinda chickened out to do it longer for fear that the changes might become more permanent, but it was an interesting technique.

Btw, you're supposed to wear a slightly smaller bra than you're used to and one with cups that are more close to your actual breast tissue size (probably A for must of us).

Sandra
11-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Can anyone answer Kelly's and my question. What is a water bra?

Vikki

Its a bra that is filled with liquid, you don't necessarily need forms when wearing one. Try googling it as well.

TeriAnn
11-25-2006, 07:43 PM
A water bra is a bra that is filled with water when you buy it. It warms to the body as you wear it, you forget you have it on it feels so natural. Bought mine at Wal-Mart.No you can't add water to make it bigger it is filled at the factory.:2c:

Amy Hepker
11-25-2006, 07:47 PM
I have a water Bra and they are just like a padded Bra except the fill is water. It's supposed to be more like the real thing and enhance what you have.. I like bird seed breasts much better, they wiegh and look just like the real thing.

Joy Carter
11-25-2006, 08:28 PM
I like bird seed breasts much better, they wiegh and look just like the real thing.

Bingo Amy ! I had a GG ask where I bought my forms and I told her at the feed & grain store.:heehee:

trannie T
11-25-2006, 09:37 PM
When I wore wet shorts nothing grew.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-26-2006, 12:59 AM
Bingo Amy ! I had a GG ask where I bought my forms and I told her at the feed & grain store.:heehee:

She must have given you a weird look, like "WTF"?

sheena
11-26-2006, 02:44 AM
Thanks Angel Darling for the link. The update on that link about using clear silicone adhesive around the bra wire is just the idea i've been looking for. I wanted a way to keep my cleavage from soon slipping away and thats it. Tried the wet bra technique and as long as the bra was wet the cleavage stayed. How cool.:happy: I'm going to buy some silicone tomarrow. Now if this helps to grow or reshape breasts then thats another plus.

Sally24
11-26-2006, 08:18 AM
Try "It Stays" adhesive. It makes your skin a little tacky and will keep everything in place. I have to reposition maybe once in a whole day! Works on straps and many other things to keep them from sliding around. It's water soluable so it washes right out.

Sally

http://www.thebreastformstore.com/it-stays-adhesive.aspx

Kate Simmons
11-26-2006, 08:26 AM
Not to change the subject but you did mention mushrooms, right? You know how mushrooms are grown, right? As far as the "wet bra" technique, I guess anything is possible. My question would be if you did achieve breast growth, what would you do with them? What is the point in having them really unless you are TG and considering transition?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Kerry Owens
11-26-2006, 09:20 AM
water bra is a bra with water in specially constructed pockets. It give the appearance of a larger size...and the apparent naturalness.

Alaceann
11-26-2006, 09:49 AM
My S.O. bought a water bra at wallmart and liked it so much she went back and got some more. Less than 10$ there. Others told her about them that they got at VS but they are over 30$. I tryed on her 36b and with the water fill I could just about completwly fill it out.:happy:

Kerry Owens
11-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Lawren has a waterbra, and when it's worn it really does help fill out the dresses and making the fit a lot nicer.

Stephenie S
11-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Water bra aside, this mushroom wet bra idea is just silly.

Steph

jakie
11-26-2006, 01:20 PM
well as I can see 80% of you are not really convinced by wet bra technic
but one of us tried it and seems some effect was nevertheless obtained.
It 'd be interesting to have some written from one who did it several weeks during.
jakie

Lawren
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
I love my water bra. It fits so comfy and feels quite natural. I want to get another soon.

If wearing a wet bra will make your breasts grow, how come girls that frequently wear bikinis don't have breasts that are so big that they fall on thier faces?

Teddie
11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Try The Bra Manifesto - Lesson 6 it's at

But, if you want to stay dry try this from that lesson ...

Have you noticed the technology used in "thigh-high" or "stay-ups" stockings? Most makers put a small pattern of clear silicone adhesive in the tops of these stockings, to improve their adhesion and help keep them from sliding down the leg.

What's the goal of the "wet-bra" technique? To keep your bosom in the bra's cups -- nothing more and certainly nothing less! Combine the goals of this "wet-bra" technique with the technology used by makers of the "thigh-high" stockings and you've got another way to achieve this -- without a wet band around your shirt or blouse!

The idea is simple -- get some clear silicone adhesive, of the best grade you can find. Run a small bead of the adhesive on the inside covering of the bra's underwires, and gently rub it into the covering fabric (again, on the INSIDE of the bra). This is to form the foundation, so to speak, for the actual adhesion enhancing silicone bead. After saturating the fabric, run another small bead or two, like those used on stockings, over the top. The stocking silicone beads are about 1/16 inch or 1.5 mm in diameter, and two like this would be ideal. Let this cure for a day before wearing -- we don't want to bond you and the bra -- just enhance the friction of the bra's underwire coverings. You'll find your bra will be able to hold you in place much better than without the silicone.

Lanore
11-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Water bras, push up bras, padded bras, anything to get to the real thing. I'm glad I have my own (38 or 40C) and don't have to worry about those things.

Lanore