PDA

View Full Version : Changing Times

Lucy_Pink
11-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi, I'm quiet a young p/t female (23) and have quiet a selection of clothes. At first for me it was very controlling and consuming of me but now I feel it moving into a different stage. A stage where i feel like I want to be noticed and get attention almost more proud of myself, this has been quiet the opposite in the past.

Has anybody else had these changing feelings and if so maybe they could shed some light on what may be to come etc?

Kiss Kiss

Lucy Pink

MJ
11-25-2006, 02:30 PM
hi lucy

well just look at my avatars say no more .. hugs

Angie G
11-25-2006, 03:11 PM
No not for me I just like to dress up at home with the wife thats all the notice I want :hugs:
Angie

Tessa Wire
11-25-2006, 03:16 PM
Well the next step for me was to go out mostly at night, but I would go out to a club and sit in the darkest part, even though I had to walk past everyone, and had to deal with the waitress, but as time went by it got easer and I found myself out shopping during the day. But most of the time almost always, I had a GG friend with me.

As always Loves :hugs:

jenniferfvs
11-25-2006, 07:48 PM
For me the desire to be feminine has grown stronger, not weaker through the years. My wife said ten years ago she could see a day coming when I would become a woman full time. She was right but now it is OK with her. Life was not meant to be lived alone.

AnnaMaria
11-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Lucy_Pink,

It sounds to me like a simple matter of evolution. You are evolving into a mature woman as apposed to a teen girl trying to find her way in life. No different than most gg's as they grow from young teens into womanhood. It seems to me that most tg's go through the same thing. We didn't have the opportunity to experience these things when we were at the approperate age so we have to revert to that time so that we can learn how to be who we are in terms of our fem selves.

Of course there are those who don't mature no matter who that person may be. They just don't have the ability to go beyound a certian mental age no matter what happens in their lives. It is just part of nature and the natural development of the human being.

anna