PDA

View Full Version : Braless

BobbieCD1944
11-25-2006, 02:43 PM
During my caffeine refueling this morning, and reading here, I made a small to do list, including some shopping. Then thought about what to wear... underdressing.. which bra etc. I've been wearing my forms regularly since I can wear bulky sweaters and jackets during the winter. As I sipped my 3rd or 4th cup of coffee, I decided to glue my forms on for a few days. I love the weight and jiggle that is different than when wearing them unattached with a bra. ;) maybe I need to make my shopping list longer.. or just window shop through a mall....

Kate Simmons
11-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Just make sure the glue is reliable, otherwise they could slip out at the most inopportune moment, like in the men's room or something. Catch my drift, Hon?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Tessa Wire
11-25-2006, 02:53 PM
I say just go window shopping for awhile, your feet might get tired but I have a feeling that you won't. LOL

As always Loves :hugs:

Bluebird GG
11-25-2006, 02:59 PM
i am glad u can go braless atleast u dont have to deal with heat rash underneath thats a total pain! so i dont get to go braless except to call it a nite, thats a disadvantage to having real boobs in my book!:frustrated:

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-25-2006, 03:28 PM
ive never worn one to be honest ! :eek: hate em. sometimes wear a sloga top, but thats it . blumin bus driver always makes me run for bus lol :tongueout

RachelDenise
11-25-2006, 03:39 PM
I love to see the comments from the GG's about this. Here we (the CDers) are wondering about having breasts and wearing bras and we get the real info on what it's all about. Thanks for the input. I like to wear mine (the girls, breastforms) as often as I can and love to wear a bra with them!:love:

Tina Dixon
11-25-2006, 03:55 PM
It would be interesting to feel what it's like to be glued on but I don't see it happening.

jenniferfvs
11-25-2006, 03:58 PM
I made the mistake of wearing my forms 24/7 for about five days. I started getting something very painful almost resembling blisters on my (natural) breasts. I learned the painfully hard way that your skin needs to breath once in a while. Now I place some thick fabric between forms and skin and I'm fine. I thought about trying super glue and going braless. :lol:

Amy Hepker
11-25-2006, 04:02 PM
I do have a couple of tops that are tight enough to just put my bird seed breast in and I can go Bra less that way. They still look real and move that way to, as long as I don't jump up and down to much. Whoops!

Karren H
11-25-2006, 04:02 PM
Ewwww... No bra?? Isn't that aginst the regulations......yep... Chapter 3, section 12, page 89....."crossdressers will wear bra's at all times"..... Rules are rules!! hehehe

Without a bra it would be called "crossUNdressing"!!

Love Karren

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-25-2006, 04:11 PM
I love to go braless sometimes. I have some camisols that hold my breast forms quite nicely and several tops with bra shelves. In fact the outfit I am wearing requires me to be braless: short strappy red dress with bra shelf. Feels nice.

BobbieCD1944
11-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Just make sure the glue is reliable, otherwise they could slip out at the most inopportune moment, like in the men's room or something. Catch my drift, Hon?:happy: Ericka/Rich

:) That has happened. Twice. Luckily in situations that really didn't matter. 2005 at the Folsom Street Fair. Then this past Halloween I put them on Saturday afternoon for a party that night. Decided to leave them on a few days. Tuesday, Halloween, at friend's house, after the neighborhood kids were done trick or treating, we sat playing cards. I was still in my fem Navy uniform.. as we played.. oops, boobs came loose. Good laugh.

Lisa Golightly
11-25-2006, 04:19 PM
I have to say, as one cursed/blessed with them... I avoid bras as much as I can, and only wear them when my spine declares that I'm a reet bugger and goes on strike... Doh! :rolleyes:

BobbieCD1944
11-25-2006, 04:19 PM
i am glad u can go braless atleast u dont have to deal with heat rash underneath thats a total pain! so i dont get to go braless except to call it a nite, thats a disadvantage to having real boobs in my book!:frustrated:

I think we crossdressers can often forget what GGs go through. We "like" what they get soooo tired of having to do/wear.

BobbieCD1944
11-25-2006, 04:24 PM
I say just go window shopping for awhile, your feet might get tired but I have a feeling that you won't. LOL

As always Loves :hugs:

Well. I've showered, attached the forms, decided which top to wear, and am almost headed out. My feet will do ok, I'm wearing my short western boots, and they never hurt my feet. I'll do my shopping and wander through the mall.

I just got a call from one of my friends.. yup.. gonna do the happy hour thing afterwards.

Laurie_Ann_CD
11-26-2006, 01:04 AM
Ewwww... No bra?? Isn't that aginst the regulations......yep... Chapter 3, section 12, page 89....."crossdressers will wear bra's at all times"..... Rules are rules!! hehehe

Without a bra it would be called "crossUNdressing"!!

Love Karren

Karen,

This is a good one. Then, if I had forms glued on me, it might be temping.

:hugs:

Laurie

ArleneRaquel
11-26-2006, 02:32 AM
Even to bed I must have my Bra. I obey the Crossdresser Regulations, as posted by Karren.:love: From ( I'll NEVER Burn My Bra ) Maureen