PDA

View Full Version : Who

Adam
11-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Right i was wondering weather people maybe posting in the wrong threads because they go to posts since last visit then click on the thread reading the tittle but not the hole post betting some of you read a few lines then reply maybe thats why the posts that say ftm only get replys from across the board

First off i would like to say that its great to have opions from everyone when its like a thread where we can learn from each other and i must say its also helpfull as the mtf can tell us alot that will be of help to us guys :D and there is always lovely banter going on that makes me feel at home here :happy: most of the threads in the ftm section are open to both ftm and mtf but on the odd thread the poster may ask it just to be us ftm and also the thread starter maybe a new member thats unsure of things and want to hear from others that will understand where they are comeing from so please ladies stick around but please where stated FTM ONLY please hold back from posting by all means if the thread sounds a good idea start your own thread with the same idea.

When im in the mtf thread yes i do look :eek: :happy: i dont often reply because i no thats a space for you ladies to ask each other things and last thing you want is us buttin in its almost a shame that im even writeing this post because for the most part things work fine in here but there is the same offenders that post time and time again when asked not to you no who you are

Another thing and im not blind there is a thread that we are moaning in because we wanted just ftm posting in it and while we are talking in the thread mtf are actully taking the p**s and posting about panties and stuff inbtween our rants

COME ON GIRLS PLAY FAIR

that is all!!

signed
adam

Lisa Golightly
11-25-2006, 05:07 PM
I've been guilty of missing f2m tags, and yes it is due to me checking new posts, rather than 'labelled sections'. I have to apologise to the boys I've always transcended barriers.

Sorry boys... If you forgive me I'll give ya a smile :)

P.S. I'll be careful in the future... promise :)

Adam
11-25-2006, 05:08 PM
:D thats ok lisa that smile could melt my hart :hugs: All's forgiven

Lisa Golightly
11-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Thank you Sweetie :)

Nigella
11-25-2006, 05:22 PM
This road has been travelled that many times it is really becoming a muddy track. To segregate the forum into no go areas is asking for trouble. If you have a specific question for a specific group then if you can post in the section of the forum that is open only to that specific group.

The main forums are open to all and so they should be, everyone on this forum has an opinion, and I believe to try solicite the opinions/thoughts of just one group is being a little narrow minded.

With the exception (I hope) of the GGs most of us are emulating the opposite sex, who better to ask questions of, we live the life, have the joys, feel the heartaches etc etc, to block out that experience is foolish IMHO.

I very much moderate my responses to what I know about or at least can answer with some degree of understanding, hence my lack of responses in the transexual forum (not my cup of tea) or the FTM section.

Oh BTW you are right in my case Adam, I click the last post viewed button in threads I have responded to or which catch my eye, If a thread has gone over a page then if I've missed it I leave it.

Kimberley
11-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Adam,
You guys shouldnt be shy to post in the M2F forums, really. I know they can get a little crazy but everyone and I mean everyone is welcome.

We have a great many commonalities, probably more than most people realize so your opinions there are just as valid as they are here or in the clubhouse. And dont be afraid to let loose with some silliness of your own either. Some of you have pretty wicked senses of humour, right Kieron? :devil:

We have the same fears and trials and tribulations and the same joys of accomplishment and they should be shared by everyone not just one genetic gender or the other.

Sure, there are some specific issues on each side of the fence as it were and I think most people respect that. If they dont the mods are here to give a gentle nudge to the offenders and rightly so.

At any rate, if I do overstep the line, I certainly dont mind being told about it but I think I am usually very conscious of specifics. If I have in the past please accept my apologies.

:hugs:
Kimberley

GypsyKaren
11-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Adam

Us mods are also frustrated by it, as a matter of fact we had quite a discussion on this very same subject today. Sorry to say we haven't come to a consensus on a cure yet, but we're working on it.

I'm one mod who disagrees with Nigella, I think a thread starter should be able to ask a question of a specific group without everyone else jumping in. I don't think it's being narrow minded at all, just trying to get exactly what you're looking for. If I have a question about fuel injection for example, I just want to here from mechanics, not someone saying "my car starts when I turn the key."

Karen

JenniferMint
11-25-2006, 09:22 PM
I was the original poster of the Favorite underwear (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41912) topic. What I should have probably done was said in the first post:

Do not reply in this topic unless you are FTM!

or something like that. I think frequently, people will only read the first few posts in a topic and then make their own reply, so if I had written that in the first post people would have seen it and followed it.

Caroline Simmons
11-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Right i was wondering weather people maybe posting in the wrong threads because they go to posts since last visit then click on the thread reading the tittle but not the hole post betting some of you read a few lines then reply maybe thats why the posts that say ftm only get replys from across the board

COME ON GIRLS PLAY FAIR

that is all!!

signed
adam

Hi Adam

You maybe right Adam
But each thread as a title , most questions are quite clear who they are aimed at FtM MtF GG etc
I’ve just seen a post on another thread quite clearly aimed at the FtM and yet a girl butts in ( the question bieng I know I'm A Guy When... ) most odd, whether this girl made a genuinie mistake. or just yaking the piss trying to wind up the guys a again. or just plain Ignorant
Do these girls jump over walls before knowing whats on the otherside

I've said it elsewere in this section grls have RESPECT for thes guys / boys

( yes I know the term GUYS could mean both a group of boys and girls together Iknow i've used it ie walking into and saying hi GUYS to a mixed group )

so to quote Adam

COME ON GIRLS PLAY FAIR

OK Boys I'm off back to the girlie room now. but the captlex did give me a special pass for the weekend. it was my birtday

Caz

Calliope
11-26-2006, 04:33 PM
[...]while we are talking in the thread mtf are actully taking the p**s and posting about panties and stuff inbtween our rants

Actually, I cringe whenever I see 'pantie' posts on the MtF. Skip right over 'em. You got your right to be whizzed.

JulieCDorlando
11-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Hello Adam and to all of the guys here,
First I would like to offer my sincerest apologies if I over stepped my bounds, when posting in here in the past, and will abide by your wishes from here on. I do have respect for all all of you and I do understand your need for exchanging ideas, viewpoints etc without the "outside" interference. I must confess that I do often come on this side to read your post, because you guys do have some very interesting, and thought provoking threads, more so than from my side.
What you ask isn't being narrow minded or what not. It is a fairly simple request that should be adhered to. If I may..... might I make a suggestion? On your titles of your threads place a FTM REPLIES ONLY before or after your title. That way no "outside interference" from us girls can say they had not realize your threads were meant just for you guys only. Perhaps then you guys can have your space, and illiminate any confusion from newbies or the not so new members to this site. After some time has elapsed maybe then you could just drop the FTM RELPIES ONLY in your titles.
Also feel free at any time to come over to our side and post. I for one enjoy your guys input and humor.
In closing, I would hate to think the actions of a few of us would make some of you guys uncomfortable enough to have you leave this site. Again my apologies if I interfered with any of your threads. :Peace:

:bighug:

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Hello Adam and to all of the guys here,
First I would like to offer my sincerest apologies if I over stepped my bounds, when posting in here in the past, and will abide by your wishes from here on. I do have respect for all all of you and I do understand your need for exchanging ideas, viewpoints etc without the "outside" interference. I must confess that I do often come on this side to read your post, because you guys do have some very interesting, and thought provoking threads, more so than from my side.
What you ask isn't being narrow minded or what not. It is a fairly simple request that should be adhered to. If I may..... might I make a suggestion? On your titles of your threads place a FTM REPLIES ONLY before or after your title. That way no "outside interference" from us girls can say they had not realize your threads were meant just for you guys only. Perhaps then you guys can have your space, and illiminate any confusion from newbies or the not so new members to this site. After some time has elapsed maybe then you could just drop the FTM RELPIES ONLY in your titles.
Also feel free at any time to come over to our side and post. I for one enjoy your guys input and humor.
In closing, I would hate to think the actions of a few of us would make some of you guys uncomfortable enough to have you leave this site. Again my apologies if I interfered with any of your threads. :Peace:

we have often put ftm only!!! and it still happens!

Caroline Simmons
11-26-2006, 08:09 PM
If I may..... might I make a suggestion? On your titles of your threads place a FTM REPLIES ONLY before or after your title. That way no "outside interference" from us girls can say they had not realize your threads were meant just for you guys only. Perhaps then you guys can have your space, and illiminate any confusion from newbies or the not so new members to this site. After some time has elapsed maybe then you could just drop the FTM RELPIES ONLY in your titles.

Im sure the boys dont mind us popping in here with comments, but not answering a question the is quite clearly aimed at the boys. just like aw like to see them over in the girls room having a laugh and giggle with us

CaptLex
11-26-2006, 09:50 PM
If I may..... might I make a suggestion? On your titles of your threads place a FTM REPLIES ONLY before or after your title.
Thanks for your post, Julie, we appreciate the support. Kieron is right, though, we've tried your suggestion and it didn't help. In fact, we've tried several things and nothing has really made a difference so far. I don't want to go the segregated thread route either - with MtFs only able to post on their side and FtMs on our side (and where would that leave the GGs?). I like the exchange between the groups, as we all learn from each other. But we've got to find a way to fix this.

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Thanks for your post, Julie, we appreciate the support. Kieron is right, though, we've tried your suggestion and it didn't help. In fact, we've tried several things and nothing has really made a difference so far. I don't want to go the segregated thread route either - with MtFs only able to post on their side and FtMs on our side (and where would that leave the GGs?). I like the exchange between the groups, as we all learn from each other. But we've got to find a way to fix this.
besides we shouldnt have to, if the girls read the questions properly and saw what section it was, i would have thought it would be plain obvious what was required as this is meant to be a crossdressing site then the MTFs should only see themselves as girls when looking at the FTM section, i like the girls input but it really is a pain when they answer the questions directly when it doesnt concern them

Stacy GG
11-26-2006, 10:00 PM
besides we shouldnt have to, if the girls read the questions properly and saw what section it was, i would have thought it would be plain obvious what was required as this is meant to be a crossdressing site then the MTFs should only see themselves as girls when looking at the FTM section, i like the girls input but it really is a pain when they answer the questions directly when it doesnt concern them
since this doesn't seem to work because people seem to turn a blind eye to the which section they are posting in. I wonder if there would be a way to exclude outside posts for maybe the 1st 5 posts of a thread specifically designated FTM, that way they could get some input in before everyone hops the fence. It's just a thought I don't know if it's even possible.

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 10:05 PM
since this doesn't seem to work because people seem to turn a blind eye to the which section they are posting in. I wonder if there would be a way to exclude outside posts for maybe the 1st 5 posts of a thread specifically designated FTM, that way they could get some input in before everyone hops the fence. It's just a thought I don't know if it's even possible.
well something has to be done! after how many rants and its still happening! like i said its a bloody crossdressing site surely the mtfs should see themselves as girls therefore think twice about posting an answer to an ftm question that says boys only!:rolleyes:

Charleen
11-27-2006, 09:58 AM
I don't see a solution either as long as the forums are open as there will always be people who are dense and don't pay attention. When I'm here, I try to have repect for your threads and not post when that thread is clearly for you guys. BTW, I don't post on any underwear threads-I don't care! As long as mine are clean, that's all that matters to me.
The only thought that occurs is that when anyone posts on a thread that they shouldn't, that the Mods delete it, then PM the transgressor about it. Love and xxxx, Lily