PDA

View Full Version : Out! :=)

Rachel Ann
11-26-2006, 12:05 AM
Well, I am out to the world now. I decided a few months ago that it was time to come in to the light, so I chose Thanksgiving Day for the occasion.

A dear and talented friend gave me a makeover (for free!) before I went to Thanksgiving dinner, and I wore my royal blue dress for the first time, so I looked smashing, dignified and ladylike. One of my nieces who used to be an Esteẻ Lauder consultant picked out my accessories. Pictures to follow when I get them.

It went better than I could possibly have hoped. Everyone was loving, accepting and supportive, even though very surprised. Even the couple of guys who I could tell were backing away were polite and cordial. A couple of other guys whom I was worried about stunned me with their outpouring of support. One said “you were never one for the easy road”. All of the women were completely accepting. These are people whom I have known for over 30 years, so it was quite an adjustment for them.

SUCH A RELIEF. Now I don’t have to remember who knows and who doesn’t. God bless my wonderful, loving friends, both here and in RL.

Love

Rachel Ann xxx

Tina Dixon
11-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Well it's all ways good to here things working out, but truthfully now, they must have known some thing was up for a while?

tekla west
11-26-2006, 12:18 AM
Some come to laugh their past away
Some come to make it just one more day
Whichever way your pleasure tends
If you plant ice you're gonna harvest the wind.

'Twas ever thus after all.

Happy you came home, it feels good don't it?

Glenda58
11-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Congrats Rachel I know it must feel like a load has just been taken off your shoulders. Will be looking for the pics.

ColleenCD
11-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Rachel,

It's nice to read a happy normal well adjusted Thanksgiving story. It seem families battle over the little things and loose sight of the important things...eachother. Now you can use your memory for important things, like who you lent your new pumps to.

Colleen

melissacd
11-26-2006, 01:35 AM
Rachel,

This is a most wonderful story, it brings tears of happiness to my eyes to read this. It is wonderful to read about the successes of others as it gives others of us in the community hope.

Thanks for sharing,

Huggs
Melissa

Shelly Preston
11-26-2006, 01:40 AM
Hi Rachel

Congratulations I am so glad everything went well

Its not a easy step to take so you deserve a lot of credit for taking that step

Best wishes for the future

Chiana
11-26-2006, 01:41 AM
Awesome!!!!

Shannon CD
11-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Very cool. Congratulations.

Bluebird GG
11-26-2006, 04:49 AM
congrats! Rachel now u can conquer the world and strut your stuff for all to see, the world is your oyster now gurl just flaunt it!:thumbsup:

Wendy me
11-26-2006, 05:47 AM
Rachel you rock huge congrads on your big news.... way to go........

Phyliss
11-26-2006, 05:59 AM
Rachel Ann, wonderful for you. Your Avatar says "lady in waiting" I think you should change that. You're no longer "waiting".

So happy for you.

SusanTL
11-26-2006, 05:59 AM
Hi Rachel.

That is great news, congradulatons!

Hugs - Susan