PDA

View Full Version : My PALS breast forms smell like vanilla

Sarah R
11-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Hi everyone, just a question for those of you that have PALS. I have a pair of the triangles and love them. But my wife hates how they smell though, and I also hate how all of my cloths smell like vanilla now. I have washed them several times and it seems to get stonger.

I love wearing these to bed once in a while but my wife dose not want to smell marshmellos all night. She wants me to get some new ones that don't smell. I was thinking of going to the breast form store, but you are not supposed to sleep with the silicone ones? What should I do? Is there a way that I can get rid of the smell of the PALS or should I just go silicone?

Thanks
Sarah :happy:

Sharon
11-26-2006, 12:47 PM
If you go to thebreastformstore site, you will see that they have forms specially made for sleeping in. I haven't tried them, but I assume the work well.

Sarah R
11-26-2006, 01:28 PM
If you go to thebreastformstore site, you will see that they have forms specially made for sleeping in. I haven't tried them, but I assume the work well.

I was just over there looking at those. And they give you $10 off if you purchase them with new silicone forms. It's tempting, Looks like I need start researching silicone forms.

Shelly67
11-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Mine too have a strange odour - silicon I think ...the only way I,ve found to mask this unpleasant odour is to wrap them in clingfilm after washing them - and sadly having to wear them in the stuff that normally you wrap youre sandwiches in , lol.

maybeJan
11-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Do you powder them with baby powder after washing them?

Jan

Sarah R
11-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Do you powder them with baby powder after washing them?

Jan

No, but I will try that. To be honest I went ahead and ordered some Gold Seal Attachable Asymetrical Forms from the breast form store today.
Thanks
Sarah

Bernadina
11-27-2006, 01:23 AM
No, but I will try that. To be honest I went ahead and ordered some Gold Seal Attachable Asymetrical Forms from the breast form store today.
Thanks
Sarah

I got a pair of the Gold Seal Attachable Asymetrical Forms from the Breast Form Store a few months back and really like them.

Robin Leigh
11-27-2006, 03:03 AM
Hi everyone, just a question for those of you that have PALS. I have a pair of the triangles and love them. But my wife hates how they smell though, and I also hate how all of my cloths smell like vanilla now. I have washed them several times and it seems to get stonger.

I love wearing these to bed once in a while but my wife dose not want to smell marshmellos all night. She wants me to get some new ones that don't smell. I was thinking of going to the breast form store, but you are not supposed to sleep with the silicone ones? What should I do? Is there a way that I can get rid of the smell of the PALS or should I just go silicone?

You can't wash the smell out of PALs. They are a polymer/mineral oil blend, and the smell is in the oil. The oil makes these forms unattachable, IIRC.

I have The BF Store's Super-Soft triangles. They have a clear plastic skin & there is no detectable smell. I'm sure you'll be happy with the asymmetricals. Attaching forms properly may take a bit of practice. :)

You can wear silicone forms to bed, just don't squash them. :)

Robin

cdbrandi
11-27-2006, 05:19 AM
Sara,
so I have a gready question here, are you going to get rid of the old ones? and if so what do you want for them?

Lilith Moon
11-27-2006, 06:44 AM
Anybody located chocolate flavored ones ? :devil:

janet p
11-29-2006, 11:17 PM
I don't have PALS but who said you can't sleep with silicone? I've had mine for almost 2yrs and sleep with them glued on or in a bra and haven't any promblem.:love: