PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret - Christie Fit Pants sizing

HotJean
11-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Anybody have expireance with these pants, or any of the VS pants for that matter?

The VS web site seems to indicate that size 16 is their largest. I've been wearing Old Navy size 20 but have been loosing weight. The Fashon Bug size 18w cords I bought a couple of weeks ago are now almost too big so I know that I'm getting close.

An info on the sizing of these pants would be great.

Jena11
11-26-2006, 01:11 PM
:o Hi, I have some VS jeans and shorts, I have not orderd the Christie fit pants yet, I am hopeing to get into a size 12 if I can rid of my little bit of belly, I usually wear a size 18 in womens Jeans and pants and I can wear a Victoria's Secret shorts and jeans in a size 16 without any problem. They have a very good return policy so just order a pair and if they do not fit send them back.

Jena

bobby_hansen
11-26-2006, 01:29 PM
I have a pair of Old Navy size 10 regular, and they just fit. That is, they fit well, but the side pockets are just starting to flair out. I also have a pair of size 12 Christie Fit pants from V.S. They fit just as well as the size 10s from Old Navy.

With that said, the Christie Fit pants are my most favorite and wish that men's pants were more like them for my everyday work-wear! 'Course the V.S. pants do show VPL really well...

HotJean
11-26-2006, 01:36 PM
:o Hi, I have some VS jeans and shorts, I have not orderd the Christie fit pants yet, I am hopeing to get into a size 12 if I can rid of my little bit of belly, I usually wear a size 18 in womens Jeans and pants and I can wear a Victoria's Secret shorts and jeans in a size 16 without any problem. They have a very good return policy so just order a pair and if they do not fit send them back.

Jena

Hi Jena,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Howerver I'm a little confused. It sounds like what you are saying is that VS pants run large. That is you normaly use size 18, but use 16 with VS pants. Is this what you mean?

HotJean
11-26-2006, 01:38 PM
I have a pair of Old Navy size 10 regular, and they just fit. That is, they fit well, but the side pockets are just starting to flair out. I also have a pair of size 12 Christie Fit pants from V.S. They fit just as well as the size 10s from Old Navy.

With that said, the Christie Fit pants are my most favorite and wish that men's pants were more like them for my everyday work-wear! 'Course the V.S. pants do show VPL really well...

VPL?

By the way, do they have an obvious VS logo?

bobby_hansen
11-26-2006, 01:57 PM
VPL?

By the way, do they have an obvious VS logo?

Visible Panty Lines (VPL)

No logos on the outside...

Jena11
11-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Yes, I think they do tend to run a little large. Jena