PDA

View Full Version : Feel like?

Kate Simmons
11-26-2006, 02:53 PM
I was wondering just how you feel about yourself as your femme self. That is, do you feel like an entirely different person, an extension of yourself from a femme perspective, or your same old self just dressed up? For myself, it's a combination of my two perspectives always whether I'm Ericka or Richard. I just look different.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Sierra Evon
11-26-2006, 03:06 PM
For me as Sierra, I truly feel like the girl , that I was never born as , very much a part of me and an true extention of who I am as a girl , I love being a girl , I truly feel inside that I have the heart & soul of a girl ...
Sierra....:happy:

Lisa Golightly
11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
I'm just me.

Jenna1561
11-26-2006, 03:09 PM
I feel more of my femme side dominating my perspective and behaviour. It's always there just not as prominent.

Jenna

Calliope
11-26-2006, 03:11 PM
I feel like the 'real me' is finally released. (I see now a lot of people in my past intuitively knew who I was before I did.) I think I'm started to calm down the inititial 'teen' euphoria (see Boylan's observations in She's Not There) - but, hey, I'll still endeavor to be the militant bitch we all know and [?] on this forum.

Paula G
11-26-2006, 03:11 PM
To me, when I dress, I am expressing the feminine side of myself.

I don't really see myself as two people, just one person with both a male and female side, and by expressing my feminine side I believe that I am becoming a more complete person overall.

Don't know if I really answered your question, but I did my best.

Kate Simmons
11-26-2006, 03:20 PM
I feel like the 'real me' is finally released. (I see now a lot of people in my past intuitively knew who I was before I did.) I think I'm started to calm down the inititial 'teen' euphoria (see Boylan's observations in She's Not There) - but, hey, I'll still endeavor to be the militant bitch we all know and [?] on this forum.And love Day. I wouldn't have you any other way. My kind of gal.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Kate Simmons
11-26-2006, 03:25 PM
To me, when I dress, I am expressing the feminine side of myself.

I don't really see myself as two people, just one person with both a male and female side, and by expressing my feminine side I believe that I am becoming a more complete person overall.

Don't know if I really answered your question, but I did my best.Actually, you did, Paula. That's part of what this is all about, getting in touch with our real feelings. Finding, discovering and embracing the secret person in our heart. Some people never get this far in their whole lifetime. At least we have the courage to try.:happy: Ericka/Rich

trannie T
11-26-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm the same person except I have boobs.

vbcdgrl
11-26-2006, 10:56 PM
When I'm dressed, I consider myself to be female and try to present myself that way. I haven't mastered a femme voice yet, though. But, even when dressed, I'm thinking male about a lot of things. Take traffic situations, for instance. I drive very conservatively when dressed, but when I see some jerk pull a stupid move out there, I tend to react in typical male form. You know, flip 'em off and some choice words. No very ladylike. So, I just grab the wheel with both hands, which is very ladylike.

Vikki

Kate Simmons
11-27-2006, 03:19 AM
When I'm dressed, I consider myself to be female and try to present myself that way. I haven't mastered a femme voice yet, though. But, even when dressed, I'm thinking male about a lot of things. Take traffic situations, for instance. I drive very conservatively when dressed, but when I see some jerk pull a stupid move out there, I tend to react in typical male form. You know, flip 'em off and some choice words. No very ladylike. So, I just grab the wheel with both hands, which is very ladylike.

VikkiJust do what my Mother in law used to do, Vikki. When someone did something stupid in traffic, she would say (with them seeing her): "Do you suffer much?" The mouth movements look like you are saying something else. That way she could always vent her frustration for stupid people and still remain a "lady".:happy: Ericka/Rich

AmberTG
11-27-2006, 03:35 AM
I must live in a rude part of the country because around here, the girls are just as vulgar, maybe more so then the men, when driving in traffic.
Anyway, to answer the question, I feel that the female part of my being is just an extension of the real me, not a seperate part, so I don't really feel different when dressed, just more expressive of my natural self. I actually feel quite androgenous most of the time anyway. I prefer to be dressed in female clothes, even when it's jeans and a t-shirt, which I do a lot.

Teresa Amina
11-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Just me as always but a much better looking me, the me I've always wanted to be. And I never flip off rude drivers!:D

rpservices1
11-27-2006, 08:45 AM
for me when I am dressed I feel complete and very happy I could stay as brenda if time would allow love Brenda