PDA

View Full Version : i was caught

officegirlcd
11-26-2006, 05:29 PM
i was finally caught dressed to day by my sister . parents had gone out for the day but my sister made a surprise visit to our house and she caught me in my bedroom fully dressed in my office attire at computer which is at the back of the house. she just grinned and said what ever turns you on and walked out the house.

help has this happen to you???

michelleliz
11-26-2006, 05:31 PM
You Never know that could give you a shopping friend as wel as a closer sister

Michelle liz

Jesse69
11-26-2006, 05:41 PM
All my family knows no problems. It would be great to see you in your officewear - post some pic in the Pic Section! I love office wear and have over 70 skirt suits!

Noel Chimes
11-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Did she say it with a smile or one of those " oh no " looks. Perhaps it's time for some one on one time with her. Maybe she wanted a sister instead of a brother. Hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

trannie T
11-26-2006, 05:44 PM
OOPS! ! !

Doesn't sound like she was offended so she may keep your secret. Whatever happens please keep us poted.

Amy Hepker
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Sounds like an open door to me. Contact her and see what she thinks about it and what she is going to do. Ask if she will help. You may find a helping hand.

Shelly67
11-26-2006, 05:46 PM
My brother discovered a pic of Michelle on her sony PSP. The subject was kindly dismissed and never brought up again .
Good luck - i hope you have the same response .....

vermontlady
11-26-2006, 05:53 PM
It sounds like you are ok, at this point. Very good work.
If you would like to chat, i have yahoo email- chrissy_tonkovich2006@yahoo.com.
Keep your chin up hun
Chrissy

Melora
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
I dont know how your relationship is with your Sis, But I would not let it become a dead issue. Make it something good and positive.

I finally told my Sis, about me when she was visiting last. She thought it was cool, and confessed that her husband also is a CD, and she wished that she could give me some pointers, the only problem is, she lives FAR FAR away. Maybe in the future perhapse.. :)

Mary Morgan
11-26-2006, 09:58 PM
I think you have a new relationship, and I think you will both really enjoy it. I think this goes to show all of us that our imaginations are way too active. I suggest that the terror/fear of being discovered is far more painful than the reactions of those wew love. And if we trust them enough to tell them before they catch us, the rewards are even greater. It has been said all too often, but most people really don't care. And the ones that do, usually care because of their own fears. Take their fears away. Seize the initiate. Be the person you want to be. I only wish I had come out sooner. Living a lie can be very destructive and the truth as they say will set you free. Louise

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
talk to her, see what she thinks of the whole deal now shes had time to digest it, she may have thought it was a one off and that you dont do it regular or you may have just acquired yourself a shopping partner :)

Glenda58
11-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Talk to her find out what she thinks of your dressing. My sister knows and has helped me get a nice cocktail dress and shoes.

Calliope
11-27-2006, 12:23 AM
If I were you, I'd wrap my head around the idea of coming out to your whole family just to make sure the control is yours. Secrets imply shame.

Family holday time comin' up.

MJ
11-27-2006, 12:27 AM
talk to your sis see what she thinks good luck

Karren H
11-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Doesn't sound like you need help!! Sounds like with a little luck your sister could become your new girlfriend!! But don't push it or it may backfire..

Love Karren

Dee Model
11-27-2006, 12:59 AM
My family don't know about Dee but even if they did, I wouldn't care. I've shared stuff with my sisters that I wouldn't dream of telling my folks. I know one sister would probably think it was pretty cool, the other I'm not so sure about. But anyway, I've lived on my own for several years so they ain't likely to catch me.

Besides all that, this is my life not theirs!

Lisa Golightly
11-27-2006, 04:44 AM
lol... My sister used to spot makeup on me... I wouldn't worry about it.

RachelDenise
11-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Give it time and see if she talks to you about it. It may be best to tell the family if you are ready to do that, but if not you should talk to your sister about what she saw. If you had a good relationship prior to this then it is no problem.

Charleen
11-27-2006, 09:03 AM
I'd let her make the next move. See how she is the next time you talk, and take it from there. Good luck. Love and xxxx, Lily

Seraph
11-27-2006, 05:54 PM
i was finally caught dressed to day by my sister . parents had gone out for the day but my sister made a surprise visit to our house and she caught me in my bedroom fully dressed in my office attire at computer which is at the back of the house. she just grinned and said what ever turns you on and walked out the house.

I was once almost caught by my sister. Just almost. She came home while I was en femme but I quickly hid myself in the bathroom and locked the door.

Jesse69
11-27-2006, 08:17 PM
If I had a sister I would come out to her !

Kimmie W
11-27-2006, 08:49 PM
I have two sisters, one knows all about me, one doesn't. I rarely talk to the one who doesn't. My other sister is one of my best friends, go slow, but definetly find out how she feels about your CD'ing. It opens up so many wonderful opportunities!

Sandi906
11-27-2006, 09:26 PM
I wouldn't let it become a dead issue. I'd give her a day or two then I'd visit her and see to it that subject came up in the conversation. This is an oportunity for you, don't let it pass or you may be kicking yourself for the rest of your life.

Carol A
11-28-2006, 07:51 AM
When I was 14 my mother caught me all dressed up in her cloths and said I really looked cute, but was unset because I had one of her best dresses on.

princessmichelle
11-28-2006, 11:35 AM
I had a somewhat similar experience: I rent a room to someone to help with the rent, and there were a couple of times when he may have accidentally seen me crossdressed.

I worried: what was he thinking?

So I recently took initiative and told him. If he hadn't seen me, he was going to sometime no matter how careful I am because it is a small space. As DayTripper said, I wanted to control when he found out, and it made sure he got good info, and braced myself for problems.

The renter was neutral/supportive, so telling him gave me one less thing to worry about.

Good luck.

"Princess" Michelle

joaniecd
11-28-2006, 12:45 PM
I am the youngest of three, My two older sisters always dressed me up in there clothes when we were kids. I guess that when I started to like it. When we were teenagers they still would talk me into trying makeup on me. A few times they bet me I wouldn't go to school dance dressed. Natually I took them up on the idea. Back then we all had long hair,so they did my hair ,makeup and even shaved my body hair. I have to admit I did look good.The problem was I had to aviod my friends at the dance because I thought they would find out. My sisters told no one they introduced me as there cousin. We had a great time and they were the only ones that knew. They know that I still enjoy dressing and admit that it is there fault. I disagreeI would not dress if I didnt want to. My sisters are great. joanie

Charolette time
11-28-2006, 01:22 PM

She caught you dressed:eek: , well how lucky for you,:devil: at least you dont have to worry about her borrowing your nice above the knee denim skirt, unless she replaced it with an other one, hope you had on clean undies :o must stay a ladie at all times :love: Charolette

PS my sister has put on some (er pounds:mad: ) now we can wear the same size,

Dena
11-29-2006, 01:45 AM
I've come out to two of my five (all older than me) sisters. They were
cool with it, but it's not a part of our relationship and never gets
mentioned.

DonnaKG
12-10-2006, 09:20 AM
I came out to one of my sisters five years ago and she remains my best friend and most valued advisor on fem subjects. Donna

Karen Johnson
12-10-2006, 09:32 AM
This happened to me many years ago when I was a teenager. I had the house to myself as my parents and older sister all worked. I was sitting on the couch wearing a bra, panties, garter belt and hose - all bright red - watching t.v. I had locked the doors and even the screen door so that no one could surprise me. Somehow she got the doors open without me hearing and all of the sudden there she was right in the room with me. The last thing I saw of her that day was her standing there with her jaw hanging. The last thing she saw of me that day was my backside in those bright red panties running through the house to my room.

That was over thirty years ago and we never once spoke of it. This was a deep source of dread and shame for many, many years. I also wondered if she'd ever bring it up in front of others, or who she might have told. Then one day I finally came out of the closet and told my wife about it and ever since this great weight has lifted from me.

Secrets can weigh an awful lot.

Olesja_CD
12-12-2006, 02:20 PM

is there a followup to this? what happened next time she saw you??

crossing-the-rain
12-12-2006, 02:28 PM
I'm sure this is good for you ,at least she understand you and have nothing against you or even I think she will help yo u a lot from now on.
Rain

wabnaok
12-12-2006, 02:34 PM
I suggest you talk to her. It is most likely nothing and you may find a new side of your sister you did not know was there! Ally

lilfordranger44
12-13-2006, 08:32 PM
thats not bad wen we were younger like wen i was 11 my sis was 13 she used to make me wear her clothes but she kne that i liked it so fer xmas she bought me a cute lil dress that i still have to this day!!!!