PDA

View Full Version : Crotch concealment tip

Patti Jordon
11-26-2006, 06:43 PM
I buy Bali type panties stlyle 8710 moderate control the are a control type panty which heps them from sliding down style 8700 is light control.These have a controll panel in the front that helps with midrift buldge.I can wear sheer to wasist panty hose and it works for me.Keep in mnid that if a pair of Panties were desined for men they would be wider in the crotch. Check www.onehaynesplace.com

carend_99
11-26-2006, 08:29 PM
I usually use a Gaff, especially in the winter when I get to shave the legs and enjoy the freedom of thigh highs. In the summer when I have to wear two pairs of hose, I'll lose the gaff because it's just to darn constricting.

FOCD
11-26-2006, 08:36 PM
I buy Bali type panties stlyle 8710 moderate control the are a control type panty which heps them from sliding down style 8700 is light control.These have a controll panel in the front that helps with midrift buldge.I can wear sheer to wasist panty hose and it works for me.Keep in mnid that if a pair of Panties were desined for men they would be wider in the crotch. Check www.onehaynesplace.com

Sadly to say the problem lies with slick and the boys not being made in an anatomically perfect manner for panties, Panties are made for women, so they are being made correctly. And I for one wouldnt want the crotch any wider

Billijo49504
11-26-2006, 08:58 PM
I wear LB string bikini's and I don't have any problems. You pull them up in the back and allow them to be lower in the front. They fit fine for me. I wear them every day of the week.
Just out of curiosity, have you really looked at a GG that was wearing a pad? There is a bulge. Or some jeans have a bulge built into the pants. Just by the style they are cut. This is just my observations...BJ

Stephanie Kay
11-26-2006, 09:08 PM
....Keep in mnid that if a pair of Panties were desined for men they would be wider in the crotch. Check www.onehaynesplace.com

I was told once that Bali panties were made with a wider crotch for men to wear. I wear Bali Skimp Skamp panties and they are significantly wider than any others I have tried!! Very comfortable!:D

Byllie
11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Errr ... I tried thye link but no success.

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Errr ... I tried thye link but no success.
http://www.onehanesplace.com/ there is no Y in it thats why.....here you go

Scotty
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM
I have a 6 pack of their bikini (Haynes) panties, flowered print with 3 solids, 2 baby pink and one HOT pink.....3 floral patterns.

I like 'em :)

It took a LOOOOONG time to get used to underwear sitting so low, but now if I get anything higher it feels like it's climbing out of my jeans.

So I went to the site and they are discontinued :(

This is close, maybe order these again but in solids:

http://www.onehanesplace.com/product/15804.html?cgnbr=4024000000

But try the Jockey String bikini's too, they are nice and comfy and there are a couple of blue one's in the 6 pack, I wear the blue to the doc's :)

Marcie Sexton
11-27-2006, 07:30 AM
Personally, I thnik my wife came up with the best idea, and at a much cheaper price.
I too had problems with crotch concealment, but my wife came up with an excellent idea. I buy a size smaller panties and then use a couple of heavy flow pads. Yep, thats right, pads. it works great, provides that smooth crotch you need.
Our standing joke is that the first time I did use them, with a pair of low riders, she said I looked like I had been rode all night. I is the look for me now ! Provides a smooth crotch, and gives just "that" tiny bit of light just where it belongs when wearing slacks or jeans...
I must admit it takes a few minutes to get it in the right spot, but a long lasting effect at minimal cost, plus give you a new appreciation for our SO's who happen to be female.

Karren H
11-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Guess there's a point when you've tucked so long that you don't need hardly any control any more......I stay nicely hidden even in my male Hanes low-rider briefs!! :) Let's see Michael Jordan do that in a TV comercial!! Hehe

Love Karren

rachel_in_mi
11-27-2006, 08:03 AM
Good Morning All,

I have had great luck with Jockey....the bikinis have a wider crotch and really seem to keep "things" in place. I have tried many kinds and am still trying to find those that feel good and keep things in place. Thongs are nice but I cannot seem to find any that I can tuck with. The fun is in the search :D

Robin Leigh
11-27-2006, 08:52 AM
Guess there's a point when you've tucked so long that you don't need hardly any control any more......I stay nicely hidden even in my male Hanes low-rider briefs!! :) Let's see Michael Jordan do that in a TV comercial!! Hehe

Love Karren

It's hard to tell, but I get the feeling that most of the posters are talking about concealment without tucking "the boys" up, Karren. I have noticed it not only becomes easier to tuck with practice, the boys tend to "learn" to stay up in their alternate home. But I don't think mine will ever be as well-behaved as yours. :heehee:

:hugs:

Robin

Penny
11-27-2006, 09:59 AM
I don't have a problem with concealment. As a matter of fact, if I weren't a crossdresser, I might suffer penis envy!(lol)

Karren H
11-27-2006, 01:36 PM
It's hard to tell, but I get the feeling that most of the posters are talking about concealment without tucking "the boys" up, Karren. I have noticed it not only becomes easier to tuck with practice, the boys tend to "learn" to stay up in their alternate home. But I don't think mine will ever be as well-behaved as yours. :heehee:

:hugs:

Robin

Guess you can teach old dogs new tricks.....hehehe

Love Karren

Phyliss
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
I was told once that Bali panties were made with a wider crotch for men to wear. I wear Bali Skimp Skamp panties and they are significantly wider than any others I have tried!! Very comfortable!:D

I have many pairs of them. My most favorite panty. Not a bunch of stretch in them but just right for "hiding things"

You're correct about them being comfortable. Size 5 for me please.

Paulette
11-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Fruit of the loom has a bikni in cotton and some very femme colors whihc has a wide crotch panel just right for keeping the boys in thier place.

rachel_in_mi
11-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Hello All,

Well today I found the answer that works for me :D . I ordered the following from JcPenney:

Vanity FairĀ® Comfort Essentials Satin Bikini 3pk
Item# FK123-8635D

They work pretty much the same way that a gaff does as they are microfiber. But they come in better colors, are 3 for $21:clap: and come from a "normal" store so no mailing lists to be put onto. I am wearing them now and they really keep em in place.

good luck to all :happy:

rach