PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck, shaved my legs tonight

DeniseNJ
11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
I stated in other posts that I was slowly shaving my legs as not to upset the wife. From the knee up I was smooth and soft. and wore shorts around the house. Today I decided to take a ride on my cycle, it was so nice in Jersey. So I stop at the store and buy me a new shade of polish and some make--up conceler. I get in the shower and take my time and get them so smooth. Don't tell the wife but I used her Venus razorv:heehee: I also shaved down my chest to reveal the great cleavage. Afterwards ,I get this lotion that smells like lilac and drench my legs, :happy: I slip into my new panties and place on my robe that I really never wear. The wife is sleeping on the couch. I put a base coat clear on my toes. I am feeling so girly tonight. gonna polish them later and slip into my NEW lace top thi highs. Like in my title wish me luck, I hope the wife don't get that mad, my legs still have a tan from summer and look so fem shaved. I want to thank all the fine ladies on this board, reading other post gave me the courage to do this. In a way I feel relieved I want to keep shaving till late winter. I love to wear shorts in the summer, boy I mean girl it would be great to be smooth all year long!!! Hugs Denise

Bernadina
11-26-2006, 07:24 PM
That's great. Hope your wife is OK with it.

By the way, I was watching Family Feud on TV the other night. The question was "100 women were asked what things are men doing that show they are as vain as women". The number 2 (or 3) answer was "wax/shave legs".

Chiana
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
I have been doing mine for years. I can't let them grow out. It just looks so gross. Good luck with your wife.

Calliope
11-26-2006, 07:38 PM
I want to keep shaving till late winter.

Practice really does make perfect. Body hairs grow in all sorts of directions, takes a while to map 'em all out. Takes a while to find the right razor and lotions, too. (I'd suggest hot soaking baths over showers.)

Audry
11-26-2006, 07:48 PM
There is a guy thats lives in my area of town and I know he shaves and has done it fo years, he wears shorts all summer, I can't get the nerve to ask him, I dont think any one else has asked him. he talks to me on occasion.
one day i said to another guy that his legs look shaved and he said some men do that. Hmmm? there was a passage in a health magazine that said that a lot of men do it, Hmmmm..? why not? when did men start shaving there faces
at one time they started shave because they felt that it made them look younger the artical went on to say,, Audry

DeniseNJ
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Oh my, this is the best feeling ever, I couldn't stop here needed make-up a wig and heels and silk nitie. I can't stop rubbing my legs they feel so smooth and feninine. This much fun should be illegal I am telling you girls if you want to be one step closer to feeling feminine shave your legs it's the best:2c:

JoanneB
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
I have kept my legs clean shaven for the past several years. My wife has no problem with it at all. Not sure if anyone notices either. For that matter-I don't really care if anyone does. So, just do it!

Joanne

paulaN
11-26-2006, 10:01 PM
slap! slap! I have to slap your hands for two reasons. 1) using your wifes razor. that's a no no and you should get a new blade her razor befor she uses it.get your own. 2) what took you so long!!!!!! I keep my legs shaved all year long and yes I do wear shorts in summer. no one has ever commented on it.

DeniseNJ
11-26-2006, 10:46 PM
I have been a bad girl huh??? I just kicked off my strappy sandles and slip in my 4" steletto heels what a great look . need more heels for this naughty :o girl

TeriAnn
11-26-2006, 10:55 PM
I keep mine shaved all year long as well. Nothing like puting on a pair of capris with stockings underneath and going out side to get some fresh air and feel the cold air blowing against your freshly shaven legs.
O f course you have to be wearing your favorite pair of heels the feeling:2c: is undescribable.

Scotty
11-26-2006, 11:05 PM
You only live once!

enjoy it, and you just might find when Spring rolls around you won't WANT to grow it back out.

Glenda58
11-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Hope the wife is OK with it if so keep shaving all year nobody cares or will say anything. I have been completely shaved for 2 years. 1 person said they notice my legs shaved and then let it go and we golf every week together. So don't stop.

Sweet Jane
11-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Hi

I'm sure they will stay shaved from now on...my legs have been shaved for years, my wife loves them (hates hairy legs now!!!) and no one gives a toss if your legs are shaved or not..I'm in shorts all summer, and never had a comment.

So enjoy the feeling, you've given yourself a lifetime of maintenence now!!, and don't worry too much about using your wifes razor...we share.

Patty
11-27-2006, 12:25 AM
I have been shaving my legs for the past year or so. Only a couple comments at the start. I wear shorts at work all year long and very seldom wear long pants. the whole body is free of hair for the last 4 months or so. I just love the feelings of being smooth.

crusadergirl
11-27-2006, 12:38 AM
I have been shaving my legs for years and no body has really ever said anything to me. I just never liked hairy legs are arms, Even if i don't shave my arms you still can't tell i have any growing out. Good luck

Kieron Andrew
11-27-2006, 12:41 AM
well has the wife said anything yet?

Jaki Kaye
11-27-2006, 02:32 AM
I have been getting everything waxed for a few years now and the hair is much thinner. Next step is to get under the laser as I had my chest done a couple of years back but it need 3 or 4 passes to remove everything.

Hugs,

Jaki xoxo:hugs:

Madeleine
11-27-2006, 02:50 AM
This is my first post girls, so greetings all. Made my first move last night in the bath - shaved my legs, groin and chest. Feels great but made sure that I'm covered up in sight of SO for now. Considering making first purchase of undies/stockings today while she is at work. Must pluck up courage and decide on secure storage....

I'm so glad I chanced upon this forum - I feel that much more confident.

Hugs all round - Madeleine...

Patricia Danielle
11-27-2006, 03:56 AM
If I were to shave my legs I'd need a brush-hog, guess I got all the hair my 11 sisters didn't get! I get a hair cut about every two weeks and I can sprout a full bush beard in a week. My hair is natural curly so if it gets to long it gets a mind of it's own, and I look like something out of a Stephen King movie..Patricia..:eek:

DeniseNJ
11-27-2006, 04:10 AM
well has the wife said anything yet?She didn't see me yet. I went to bed with my panties on, silk reflections thi highs on and polished toes. she goes in work very early in the AM ..It is 4:07am here and I am totally dressed I mean I could almost pass , took some pics but I can't seem to resize them to post. I have my cute baby doll black patent pumps on now sheer hose, straight wig earings full make--up. I must be crazy but I got this wild urge to be Denise again. took a walk down the driveway and the chilly wind blew up my dress and it felt so sexy!! I am having too much fun..

Amanda Shaft
11-27-2006, 04:13 AM
Hi Girls, my first post too, so glad to have found you! My wife has gone away for the week, so I've been dressed the whole time and decided on day one to shave my legs. Its been great. Just not quite sure how to handle things on her return? My legs do look fantastic (if I say so myself) so might try to keep them this way I just need an excuss to have started in the first place.

Terri Ryan
11-27-2006, 05:33 AM
I've been shaving every where I can reach for a few months now & the feel & look is worth the extra time in the shower (I'm on tank water so have to be รก bit careful of waste) I wear shorts & short sleeved shirts to work & every where & have had no comments or stares which surprised me a bit, just need to find out how to do my back

mandydawson
11-27-2006, 07:01 AM
hi i only shave my legs in the winter, but now i going to take the advice from some of you other girls and do it always your right no one is going to notice i just love you girls

Naomi
11-27-2006, 11:44 AM
I stated in other posts that I was slowly shaving my legs as not to upset the wife. From the knee up I was smooth and soft. and wore shorts around the house. Today I decided to take a ride on my cycle, it was so nice in Jersey. So I stop at the store and buy me a new shade of polish and some make--up conceler. I get in the shower and take my time and get them so smooth. Don't tell the wife but I used her Venus razorv:heehee: I also shaved down my chest to reveal the great cleavage. Afterwards ,I get this lotion that smells like lilac and drench my legs, :happy: I slip into my new panties and place on my robe that I really never wear. The wife is sleeping on the couch. I put a base coat clear on my toes. I am feeling so girly tonight. gonna polish them later and slip into my NEW lace top thi highs. Like in my title wish me luck, I hope the wife don't get that mad, my legs still have a tan from summer and look so fem shaved. I want to thank all the fine ladies on this board, reading other post gave me the courage to do this. In a way I feel relieved I want to keep shaving till late winter. I love to wear shorts in the summer, boy I mean girl it would be great to be smooth all year long!!! Hugs Denise

I sooo want to get my legs waxed or shave them. But in my job i have to get changed infront of other men. so im a bit worried they will notice and make fun. Maybe a career change is needed.
Naomi x

Karren H
11-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Ahhhhhh.........youth!! Ok maybe not youth, youth but the first time was the best.......but on the other hand (besides 5 fingers) :) it can be a pain to shave that often and I find myself skipping days up to weeks because I just dotn have the time or don't feel like it!! So there!! I said it!! Lol.

I can see why women complain about having society force them to do something they don't necessarily want to do!! Hmmmmmmm. I'm starting to sould like an old woman!! Hehe. Feels kind of good!!!

Love Karren

Karren H
11-27-2006, 04:57 PM
I sooo want to get my legs waxed or shave them. But in my job i have to get changed infront of other men. so im a bit worried they will notice and make fun. Maybe a career change is needed.
Naomi x

Well I've been changing into and out of my ice hockey gear with a shaved body for a bit now and guess what?......no one either notices or if they do they don't care!! Matter of fact some of the younger players have little or no hair on their chest!!! Thought they might have been sisters for a few minutes!! Lol. So just do it!! Your the only one that cares!! Not that big of a deal!!

Love Karren