PDA

View Full Version : 'Improving' your crossdressing

Calliope
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
1. Keep the house tidy (especially bathroom).

2. Learn to cook some new dishes.

3. Listen more.

4. Be more affectionate with your family (especially children).

5. Diet.

6. Turn off the TV.

7. Work up some dance moves.

8. Compliment people more often.

9. Smile at children you don't know.

10. [Clothing, etc. optional.]

princessmichelle
11-26-2006, 07:56 PM
I love it!

Billijo49504
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Learn to cook for the better half. And keep the house up as was suggested...BJ

Jenna1561
11-26-2006, 09:38 PM
DT,

Great tips - now to put them into practice.

Jenna

Charleen
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Works for me.

Calliope
11-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Oh, I forgot - buy fresh flowers for the dining table every week.

Seraph
11-27-2006, 05:57 PM
1. Keep the house tidy (especially bathroom).

2. Learn to cook some new dishes.

3. Listen more.

4. Be more affectionate with your family (especially children).

5. Diet.

6. Turn off the TV.

7. Work up some dance moves.

8. Compliment people more often.

9. Smile at children you don't know.

10. [Clothing, etc. optional.]

I can't agree more! :D

Kate Simmons
11-27-2006, 09:17 PM
What the hell? You know my wife, Hon? Certainly you have to believe that Ericka is no "slob" but doing all that stuff every day sounds more like June Cleaver to me. No Ward, Wally or Beav around here, just the cat and myself and she has to pull her own weight or else. Okay, I'll try but don't have to like it. I will say this. If I hafta wear a dress, nylons, pumps, pearls and have every hair in place, the deal is off. I can turn into Marge Bundy in a minute, TV, Bon bons and all. Somehow though, I don't think you're being entirely honest with that list.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Calliope
11-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Somehow though, I don't think you're being entirely honest with that list.

Ok, so I left out the part about abusing diet pills, so sue me.
:bonk:

Karren H
11-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Well I'm definately not going to do numbers 1 - 9!!!! 10, the clothing part!! Ohhh Yeah!!! And I practice my makeup alot!! And go out enfemme alot so I count that as practice.......But cleaning!!! Ewwwwwwwww....

That's why I say best of both genders.....don't feel bad 5 days out of the month and don't have to clean!! hehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 04:27 AM
Ok, so I left out the part about abusing diet pills, so sue me.
:bonk:I was thinking more along the line of "Mother's Little Helper" as Mick and the gang graphically portrayed on the record back in the 60's. Even then the stress of being the "perfect wife and mother"in America was taking it's toll, it seems. Nowadays, it should be a "group effort" keeping the place clean and caring for the family. Any woman who takes that task on alone is just asking for trouble. I used to help my wife all the time and things seemed to work well. What happened to THAT little paradise? Well, I started eating, drinking and becoming "Mary" as Tina so affectionately puts it. That was MY little "helper".:happy: Ericka/Rich

carolinewalker_2000
11-28-2006, 06:27 AM
...and don't forget: Always put the toilet seat down!

Marcie Sexton
11-28-2006, 06:55 AM
Why only do that when dressed enfemm? Those are the very things I practice every day.

In addition I practice tolerance...

If I may blow my own horn, but I do those things out of respect and appreciation of my wifes tolerance. I was taught at an early age to learn to be able to take care of my self...

Hopefully, I won't step on any gg's toes, but..." I can cook, keep the house clean, do laundry, take care of my child, although he is now grown, sew, and make love as good as any woman", the only thing they have on me at this point is our live, although subject to change is having a child.

Again, I mean no disrespect, nor want to create a mass discussion on this subject, but when you stop and think about it, all these things are needed, but rarely taught now to survive in todays world...

Kate Simmons
11-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Marcie, You're a woman's dream come true, Hon. Just don't let them know it, okay?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Shadeauxmarie
11-28-2006, 12:41 PM
I do most of the cooking, and she does most of the cleaning.

If she only knew. It most likely will never happen, but I would GLADLY do ALL the cooking, ALL the cleaning, and ALL the laundry. IF she would let me dress up while doing it. ANd not the June Cleaver look either. I couldn't see vacuuming in high heels.

Calliope
11-28-2006, 01:31 PM
I was thinking more along the line of "Mother's Little Helper" as Mick and the gang graphically portrayed on the record back in the 60's.

'What a drag it is, getting old.' Marvelous barbed song!

Nowadays, it should be a "group effort" keeping the place clean and caring for the family. Any woman who takes that task on alone is just asking for trouble.

Well, the missus and I have our domestic division of labor. As she sees it, she goes to the office so cleaning and cooking is my job. OK. There's no doubt, she loves hanging with the kids when she's off so I get plenty of time to do my own thing (as they said in the 60s).

BTW, I was kidding about the diet pills!

Now, backache pills, ummm....

Ellaine
11-28-2006, 05:31 PM
That's the improving Husbands list!

But you missed out the bit about skidmarks! ;)

princessmichelle
11-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Oh Karren, believe it or not I love cleaning, and the 5 day-a-month thing even appeals to me. But then, I'm a crossdresser, and we're weird. Of course, I do like makeup and blouses too. Just not makeup _on_ blouses.

But I digress.... I'm not saying I achieve DayTripper's list, but whether man or woman, they are my goals, with a single exception you won't guess.

Princess Michelle

Lois1234
11-29-2006, 12:11 AM
As a single parent, i can think of a couple more.

11. Fix the car, plugged toilet and leaking sink.

12. Offical taxi driver.

13. Remember all important family birthdays.

14. Deal with adolescence issues. (pimples, girl friends, more pimples....)

15. Dress up as often as possible. (Ok, you said that one, but it's worth repeating).

16. Live life to the fullest, because you never know how long you have.

Lois....