PDA

View Full Version : Is she or isnt he?

MarinaTwelve200
11-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Check this out. A popular Vloger confesses that she really is a guy --A crossdresser.

My opinion I think she really IS a GG and this video is a joke. While done very good, I can hear the dynamics of the mucrophone change when she switches to her male voice (she shoulda used the same mike) Her hand looks female in size, and although the Lip sic is very good you might see one or two small slips.
The skips and jumps in the video also suggest a lip sinc, as to be THAT GOOD one could so it only in short segments.
The mention of a wig is a red herring--its obviously a wig anyway and would have no bearing on gender.

Do YOU think its a joke or the real deal? Its very subtle and well done, but I think I can see thru it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DykOzfI-s4

Kieron Andrew
11-26-2006, 10:35 PM
shes a real girl heres another one of her vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G51RT28xrl8

klyde
11-26-2006, 10:51 PM
A genetic girl using some type of voice masking software

GG Vanya
11-26-2006, 11:15 PM
That's a GG. I checked some of her other videos...one when she was seven years old, taken by her older sister (16). She was dressed as a girl then, and her sister was calling her Melody and referring to her as she.

Calliope
11-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Is it getting trendy to be a crossdresser?

Maybe this time next year, we'll all be hipsters.

On the other hand, I guess we've always been.

Caroline Simmons
11-27-2006, 01:19 AM
A real girl having a bit of fun

Kate Simmons
11-27-2006, 02:39 AM
Depends on your point of view, really. Cassandra Peterson once made the statement that when she is Elvira, she considers herself being in Drag.:happy: Ericka/Rich

JenniferMint
11-27-2006, 03:32 AM
The author commented in her video:

DynaChik (1 month ago)
LOL I think I was in the room when someone said you had a dick. What did you use to make your voice like that?

bowiechick (1 month ago)
You probably were haha. I just slowed it down a bit and then changed the pitch on Adobe Premier Elements.

Lawren
11-27-2006, 08:56 AM
The male segment in the first video was really convincing. At that point he/she was bahaving very much like a gay friend of mine. If it was acting, then it was very good acting. I cannot say for sure but my opinion is that it is a GG.

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-27-2006, 09:09 AM
yep defo GG :thumbsup:

Emily Ann Brown
11-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I wouldn't bet my paycheck on it.....looks a lot like my grandson with a wig and lipstick.

Emily Ann

Seraph
11-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Check this out. A popular Vloger confesses that she really is a guy --A crossdresser.

My opinion I think she really IS a GG and this video is a joke. While done very good, I can hear the dynamics of the mucrophone change when she switches to her male voice (she shoulda used the same mike) Her hand looks female in size, and although the Lip sic is very good you might see one or two small slips.
The skips and jumps in the video also suggest a lip sinc, as to be THAT GOOD one could so it only in short segments.
The mention of a wig is a red herring--its obviously a wig anyway and would have no bearing on gender.

Do YOU think its a joke or the real deal? Its very subtle and well done, but I think I can see thru it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DykOzfI-s4

Holy cow! She is very passable! :eek: :eek: :eek:

How did he/she do that voice??

Marla S
11-27-2006, 06:05 PM
How did he/she do that voice??

How did Smurfs do their voice ?

Joy Carter
The males voice is really slow and deliberate. I think pantomiming a male who's probably seated right in front of her.

Country girl
Definately a girl. Don't know who she is trying to fool :devil: , but there ain't no penis on that chick!!!

:love: Country Girl

MarinaTwelve200
11-27-2006, 06:33 PM
I think the voice was done by a male speaking into another microphone---or a recording of a male being played, and the girl Lip syncing it.

GG Vanya
11-27-2006, 06:58 PM
ahem, of *course* she's passable, it's a GG check out some of her other videos.

Sharon
11-27-2006, 07:15 PM
But it's on Youtube -- it must be true! We all know that no one ever lies on the internet. :straightface:

Sabrinageek
11-27-2006, 07:47 PM
How could she have changed her voice? Easy.

As a previous poster mentioned, she posts about dropping pitch and speed in Adobe. There is another option as well.

AV Voice Changer. It's a piece of software to control pitch, speed, etc. of sound inputted into your computer. It also comes with presets for both male and female voices. While the conversion from male to female voice isn't -quite- as convincing as I would like, the conversion of female to male register is actually quite convincing. I've taken mp3's of female artists and converted them to "male" voices, and it's very very convincing.

As for this person? Well, there doesn't appear to be any appearance of an adam's apple, and the other pictures that show real hair and what appear to be real breasts seem to confirm status as a GG. But obviously, she's androgynous enough to beg the question.

Now for the $64,000 question -- does it matter? If so, why?

Sabrina

Karenscott
11-27-2006, 08:50 PM
Someone here mentioned that it may be "chic" to be a crossdresser now, I agree with this,,,I am finding more and more profiles around the net with stunning young girls claiming to be anything from a c/d to a post op woman. I wonder why these g/g's are intrigued with playing off as a t/g, lord knows we struggle ( often in vain) to recreate the femininity they already enjoy, and deny . Look at adult friendfinder,,,,myspace,,, or even X peeps,, these are loaded with such "fakes". Perhaps, this sudden attention will take some of the spotlight off of us " real" t/g's , and we may be able to quietly slip out of our closets and enjoy our own femininity. As far as I am concerned,,,,every g/g who claims to be a c/d,,,,only helps make the world more accepting of me, and gurls like myself.

Karren H
11-27-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't tell!!! Damn!! It's getting soooo confuseing!!! Girls pretending to be guys crossdressng as girls!!! Arggggggggggggg..

Karren

MJ
11-27-2006, 09:07 PM
well the audio as been altered .. this person should have practice a lot more.. good try but no cigar !!!

Jenn2716
11-27-2006, 09:38 PM
She's definitely a GG. She is listed as being David Bowie fan, and as everyone probably knows he was regularly blurring the lines of gender back in the 70's when I was just tiny tot. If she is a fan of Bowie, then its not such a stretch to thing she would be playing around with gender blending.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Someone get that chick an acting contract.