PDA

View Full Version : how long are his fingers

crispy
01-13-2005, 01:59 AM
for comparison, find a man and ask him to check.

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 03:32 AM
I'm going to have to spank you if you keep this up :p No nevermind you'd just like that wouldn't you. Alright my answer would be 'about the same' as mine which are unfortunatily manly. grrrrr. Here's one for you though. When I bend my hand in an L shape at the knuckle(holding my fingers straight) the middle and ring fingers line right up, and they don't look too bad at all. It seems to help look more fem in my case being my fingers are so long. Just a thought.

Love
Tristen

crispy
01-13-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm going to have to spank you if you keep this up :p No nevermind you'd just like that wouldn't you. Alright my answer would be 'about the same' as mine which are unfortunatily manly. grrrrr. Here's one for you though. When I bend my hand in an L shape at the knuckle(holding my fingers straight) the middle and ring fingers line right up, and they don't look too bad at all. It seems to help look more fem in my case being my fingers are so long. Just a thought.

Love
Tristen
as long as you don't have webbed fingers............. :p

anyone who does qualifies as the resident dragon lady. :D

crispy
01-13-2005, 05:34 AM
oh SH*T :eek: I've just broken all four fingers on my left hand.........

............ you did mean to bend them backward, didn't you? :rolleyes:

luckily I can type one-handed. :)

Tristen Cox
01-13-2005, 06:27 AM
It only works on the right hand.. go ahead TRY IT :D :eek: :p

crispy
01-13-2005, 08:26 AM
It only works on the right hand. go ahead TRY IT
oh sod you, tristen !! :mad:

now I've broken them as well. I've resorted to typing this with my tiny pudenda.

hey, but just watch it bounce on the keys. :rolleyes: